The Handmaid's Tale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why he was arrested for defending /helping her?
I thought that too but then if you think about the rhetoric in the UK at the moment about refugees and imagine how the press would react if a refugee murdered a British person even if in self defence.

Also I missed what happened to Moira and the other lady? Did they go to the airport as planned?

Can’t believe Serena was on the train, she’s Teflon coated 😂

Reactions: 2
Omg I just checked I haven't seen it. I'm confused I watched it live on the app on Sunday 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Not sure how I'm an episode behind 🤣🤣 well that's my night sorted then!!!
There was an episode on Sunday and also Monday!

I thought that too but then if you think about the rhetoric in the UK at the moment about refugees and imagine how the press would react if a refugee murdered a British person even if in self defence.

Also I missed what happened to Moira and the other lady? Did they go to the airport as planned?

Can’t believe Serena was on the train, she’s Teflon coated 😂
Yeh true, i just think jt could have been developed more to explain it.where is it they are supposed to be going? West where?

Reactions: 1
OMG how good was the finale! I’ve just watched it and I was sobbing. I really hope serena and aunt Lydia turn against Gilead!

Reactions: 5
Aren’t Canadians notoriously welcoming and friendly? Is that too stereotypical? BecauseI couldn’t help but wonder as I watched last night how a Canadian would feel about the change in sentiment towards the American refugees 😂

I thought it was made pretty clear how bad the Luke murder situ was, I was a little skeptical that there would be a man hunt at the station though.

I used to be so team Nick when June was in Gilead but Luke is so much fitter 🥵 I’ll have him if she isn’t keen x

Aren’t Canadians notoriously welcoming and friendly? Is that too stereotypical? BecauseI couldn’t help but wonder as I watched last night how a Canadian would feel about the change in sentiment towards the American refugees 😂

I thought it was made pretty clear how bad the Luke murder situ was, I was a little skeptical that there would be a man hunt at the station though.

I used to be so team Nick when June was in Gilead but Luke is so much fitter 🥵 I’ll have him if she isn’t keen x
Commander Elijah Vance too please 🤤

Attachments

Reactions: 3

This is what I mean about it needing to be shown better, even a country really welcoming to refugees does (usually) get "tired" of it, for want of a better way of saying, South Korea has sort of the same issue with North Korean refugees

That is what I mean, the station situation seemed much more like a Gilead situation that a Canada one, I found the train station thing very moving though, very reminiscent of Nazi Germany

Oh my word I've just finished the final episode and I've not cried like that since the past seasons!! My heart is broken, so many questions etc 😭😭😭😭😭

I love this show so much and I don’t know anyone that watches it! How can that be, it’s so gooood! I sob every bloody episode and the finale was just amazing. I was willing serena fo be on that train, I don’t know why but it’s just perfect for them to be together. I agree about Nick and janine, not sure how they can get out of their situations ….

Reactions: 3
Well I finally binged the last 3 episodes last night! This show is back on form!
Nick! He's so madly in love with June!
Where are they taking janine? Can't be the colonies again?
I kinda hate/admire Serena, she better end up being a god dam hero in the end, everything she put those handmaid's through and now she's gone 1st chance cause she realised how hard it is. She did it for her baby but not Nicole and the rest.
Imagine a giant plot twist and they all end up in Bethlehem 🤯

I think the final series will have elation and tragedy. I think June could be reunited with Hannah but I think Nick and/or Janine will die. Or they could kill off June! She might be reunited with Hannah momentarily and then tragedy… I so can’t wait for the next series!!