The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who noticed when heze was having his hair done the was holding his ball again. Houston yes looks depressed like reu these days. Haven’t seen this new content of hair yet lol. What’s the point they are pathetic.

Reactions: 6
I thought Heze had grown on the wedding photo on Instagram but he's standing on his tiptoes. 😄

Reactions: 4
I thought Heze had grown on the wedding photo on Instagram but he's standing on his tiptoes. 😄
And his shoes have a tall bottom and the girls are wearing flats. lol. I noticed whenever they take pictures now Hosanna and Halle always seem to bend down a little like they're trying not to appear taller than Heze. 😆 I'm sure he'll get taller but him standing on his tip toes and being coupled with him holding that dang ball is super embarrassing. And I chuckled a little.
---
I don't get why they couldn't have given Heze an outfit to change into!
Yeah he could have gotten a button up and some slacks and he could have slipped right into them. That sweat suit didn't look like someone had worked out in it.

Reactions: 3
The football being taken to the wedding and being in the photo is ridiculous, weird and concerning that Heze is attached to the ball like that. It made me laugh to see that but also Ella and Tim should be ashamed of themselves for allowing and encouraging Heze to do this because it’s very strange and they have created a mental health problem for him that didn’t need to exist in the first place. He’s going to seriously go through his whole life taking a football everywhere he goes? that’s embarrassing and isn’t normal! he can’t go to the shop, barber , dentist and now a wedding without holding a football or kicking it around.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The ball in the photo killed me 😭😭😭 are you frikkin for real ! Put the ball down child !

I don’t care if he’s just come from training a simple shirt would have been fine to throw on .. it’s like they wanted to tell everyone at the wedding “ oh he’s come from training, he’s at the Chelsea academy”

Young boys love dressing up smart and looking sharp , it’s a shame they made him stand out like that as if it’s something to be proud of coming to a formal event looking casual .

Reactions: 1
Omg the vlog before the last wtf They ar all standing in the kitchen just talking tit. Ella obv been told to stay there and she just
The ball in the photo killed me 😭😭😭 are you frikkin for real ! Put the ball down child !

I don’t care if he’s just come from training a simple shirt would have been fine to throw on .. it’s like they wanted to tell everyone at the wedding “ oh he’s come from training, he’s at the Chelsea academy”

Young boys love dressing up smart and looking sharp , it’s a shame they made him stand out like that as if it’s something to be proud of coming to a formal event looking casual .
inhavent seen it yet but I know the ball is nothing to show off Chelsea now. Tim has made heze mentaly ill. He’s 14 this year this family are real abusers
---
That vlog omg what a load of tit. In the kitchen Ella rambling bare rubbish and kids just hovering as told to by tim. God he doesn’t even have anything to edit with their content looool. Unbelievable they post what they do I mean it’s just tit
---
Tim said we have to thank b&m for all this stuff. What do they got it free? Why. It’s not declared as gifted or an ad. Do they just beg for stuff. I actually thought of they do buy their kids things then Tim went and said that. They actually didn’t buy anything then. Why??? They. It working with b&m. They are just unbelievable
---
Omg heze looool. He hasn’t been training he wore that to the wedding and the ball don’t get me started. That picture is beyond comical it’s totally ruined. Insane
---
Who the duck holds a football in a wedding picture. Seriously they need reporting heze is damaged and the rest are following
---
Heze has recently had his ears pierced I see. He looks so smug but don’t he realise he looks ridiculous. They clearly edited that pic as Heze and hosanna are not the same height at all

Last edited:
People in comments are so stupid saying heze prob had a game. That’s not a jogging suit for footy it’s a dress up one lol. He had no game he’s being spoilt and difficult and the ball I mean what the hell. Heze ruined the pics
---

The pic has nothing to do with training at all as he wouldn’t wear that. The lack of suit if heze getting his own way and the ball is mental
Health duck up

Last edited:
Where the hell did Tim get that suit? It looked like something on a picnic table. Ella with that blonde wig is ridiculous. I haven’t watched them in months and it’s still the same content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where the hell did Tim get that suit? It looked like something on a picnic table. Ella with that blonde wig is ridiculous. I haven’t watched them in months and it’s still the same content.
I think it’s a Ted Baker suit aren’t they just going broken- how apt!!

Erm ITV I think you’ve made a mistake here, these people are not creative with their content in any way!
IMG_1126.jpeg

IMG_1125.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Erm ITV I think you’ve made a mistake here, these people are not creative with their content in any way!
View attachment 2907228
View attachment 2907229
They look at subscriber counts and followers. not actual content for things like this. They were doing really well on tiktok for awhile millions of views a video. They don't care that the only content the grimwades have IS the kids. They just see the numbers. It's sad that these kids are going to be exploited even more and no one is fighting for them. They see their parents using them for income and all these tv stations, etc. trying to also cash in.

And why is four year old Houston still in a diaper and even bigger question, why do I know that four year old Houston is still in a diaper? These are the type of people folks call good parents... people who put their naked four year old on their Instagram stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They look at subscriber counts and followers. not actual content for things like this. They were doing really well on tiktok for awhile millions of views a video. They don't care that the only content the grimwades have IS the kids. They just see the numbers. It's sad that these kids are going to be exploited even more and no one is fighting for them. They see their parents using them for income and all these tv stations, etc. trying to also cash in.

And why is four year old Houston still in a diaper and even bigger question, why do I know that four year old Houston is still in a diaper? These are the type of people folks call good parents... people who put their naked four year old on their Instagram stories.
What!!!

Yup. A couple of days ago they made a story on Instagram with Houston and Halo in only their diapers as Ella put lotion on them. This most recent vlog they did a long portion of Houston and Halo in the bathtub. As if they couldn't have talked about what they were talking about during another part of the so-called morning routine. It was VERY long and seemed like they were trying to make it long on purpose in my opinion.

Tim is doing this on purpose in my opinion. I think he make be being asked to do these sort of snippets of his kids being barely dressed. It's just so blatant and out of place. Why did they have to talk in circles about nothing while showing their kids in the bathtub?

Reactions: 5
Yup. A couple of days ago they made a story on Instagram with Houston and Halo in only their diapers as Ella put lotion on them. This most recent vlog they did a long portion of Houston and Halo in the bathtub. As if they couldn't have talked about what they were talking about during another part of the so-called morning routine. It was VERY long and seemed like they were trying to make it long on purpose in my opinion.

Tim is doing this on purpose in my opinion. I think he make be being asked to do these sort of snippets of his kids being barely dressed. It's just so blatant and out of place. Why did they have to talk in circles about nothing while showing their kids in the bathtub?
It was very odd. In fact they always talk about nothing. They are beyond just tit
---
Ong rem Ella done a vlog on washing before. They really have no content. It’s so obvious kids do no home schooling as there has been nothing on it nearly two yrs near enough

Last edited:
Reactions: 3