The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No hosanna rearranged food to put away in a colour. The girl is bored she has nothing to do one to hang out with as no friends as locked in the house. There make this out to be a gd thing no the girl is going out her mind
Poor girl she’s so bored and definitely fed up of football but she can’t say that out loud in that family. Like you said she has nothing to do all day the only things she’s allowed do is football training and she has no friends to hang out with. Hosanna really is going out of her mind and what’s heart breaking is only all of us on here can see that whereas all their followers don’t see these kids are being psychologically abused. Exactly Ella and Tim see it as a good thing that Hosanna organised the kitchen but it’s actually so sad that she’s only doing it cause she has nothing else going on in her life poor girl. What’s also sad is she has nobody to turn to and nobody close to her like an older sibling who has escaped Ella and Tim’s abuse or someone else in the family to look out for her and speak up for her and her siblings.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Poor girl she’s so bored and definitely fed up of football but she can’t say that out loud in that family. Like you said she has nothing to do all day the only things she’s allowed do is football training and she has no friends to hang out with. Hosanna really is going out of her mind and what’s heart breaking is only all of us on here can see that whereas all their followers don’t see these kids are being psychologically abused. Exactly Ella and Tim see it as a good thing that Hosanna organised the kitchen but it’s actually so sad that she’s only doing it cause she has nothing else going on in her life poor girl. What’s also sad is she has nobody to turn to and nobody close to her like an older sibling who has escaped Ella and Tim’s abuse or someone else in the family to look out for her and speak up for her and her siblings.
She can’t tell Ella’s mum prob ain’t close to any cousins and has no contacts out of the family circle. This is exactly what Tim wants. Abuse
---
She just wants to be a normal girl. Funny Tim said she is artistic yes so let her sow then not kick a dam ball which she doesn’t want to do
---
Even we are footballers have links to her dad she kind of really is trapped
---
So all day reu is in the garden kicking the ball again. See how frightened he was when the ball hit the window. Makes me think Tim has a temper. Poor kid isn’t allowed to do anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m confused how their subs are growing but they have no content at all. Hair again sad people
---
No Easter egg hunt for kids. Why do they have kids they do nothing. This vlog the worst yet they all just chatting rubbish u don’t post this online and expect people to be interested unless they are pedos. No personal belonging in the bedroom. No way this their house it’s on a lease nothing on walls not curtains blinds they are living a fake life for social media

Last edited:
Tim thing to talk black again and doing that stupid pussy noise Ella does. What a bunch of annoying people

Reactions: 4
I was walking my dog today in the park and there was a small group of kids playing football and it wasn’t a kids football team it was like 5/6 kids just playing for fun and hearing them laughing together and having fun it made me think of the Grimwade kids who don’t know what it’s like to be a kid care free and having fun.

When the Grimwade kids play football it’s all taken so seriously they have to train all day everyday and they have sergeant Tim staring at him never taking his eye off them cause he’s so controlling and puts so much pressure on the kids that they’re not allowed rest and make any mistakes. The only time these kids show any excitement is when they’re competing with each other to be the best and get praise and attention from Tim. That’s what the kids care about is getting to be the golden child and having Tim obsessed with them and you can see the smug look on their faces when they are being favoured over their siblings. In no way am I blaming any of the kids for being this way because this is completely Ella and Tim’s fault but it’s just sad to see these kids have no fun even if Tim wants to claim they’re having fun it’s clear the kids don’t know what it’s like to have a happy normal fun childhood and they associate getting attention from Tim as equal to fun and that’s so sad.

Those kids at the park today were playing for fun they were enjoying themselves and that’s the way it should be cause kids shouldn’t have to be living up to such high expectations from their parents and having their parent live through them the way Tim lives through the Grimwade kids because he has no talent and he’s lazy so he’s relying on the kids to get him the money , fame and attention he craves. Also those kids at the park if I I had to guess they probably were 10/11 years old and the park is right next to a big housing estate so those kids might live there but the point I’m making is they clearly were given independence to go out by themselves to the park and play without any parent standing there bossing them around like they’re in a cult and it made the Grimwade kids come into my head cause they’ll never experience that freedom and each be allowed to develop as their own person with their own set of friends and have a life outside of football and their family to help them develop.

I think they will be in for a shock as the kids turn into teenagers and tweens! These polite well behaved children will test Tim and Ella. Children naturally test the boundaries and rebel.
They will be bored of being inside all the time. Once they turn 18 I'm sure half of them will want to move out.
I think it could go one of two ways. I think either they’ll rebel and go far from home or be too scared to leave and end up being home well into adulthood

Reactions: 5
It’s so disgusting how Tim has his young underaged daughters dancing to inappropriate lyrics. The girls are on IG dancing to a song with lyrics that said, “first she’s in my head and now she’s in my bed”. They need to be reported.

• Wow
Poor kids are exploited and sexualised by their parents and it should be considered a crime in my opinion because it’s messed up and disgusting children are used like this by their parents.

So Ella finally gets her free ninja she been hinting for for ages. She still hasn’t bought one as never planned to. The world is fucked up and unfair. They don’t deserve all these free things at all they don’t do anything.

Harper is very fake. It's kind of concerning.
Very fake. And thinks she’s better than everyone else
---
These kids would not get on with kids at school they would get enemies with their personalities.

More about their hair! All they are teaching these kids is vanity. At a family wedding children should be enjoying the day, not concerning themselves with what they will look like in the photos. Ella seriously thinks it’s worthwhile spending all that time the morning of her sister’s wedding braiding 6 kids hair? Again, selfish and vain, she could be spending the prep time supporting her sister or her mother and have Tim be in charge of ensuring his own kids turn up on time and presentable.

All she’s thinking about is how good looking they will all be etc. that bizarre (and clearly uncomfortable) practice of brushing grease onto their foreheads with a toothbrush…is an example of their extreme vanity…their kids wouldn’t even be aware of such an idea if Ella wasn’t pushing it onto them.

I think also the real reason Hosanna ended up with that weird combination of braids and the rest left untended, wasn’t a style choice…it was that Ella ran out of patience to complete the task.

Harper’s constant attitude towards the camera makes her appear fake and obnoxious, they are breeding an attitude in her that will make her a difficult adult with no social skills…and poor Hosanna…always needing to find things to say on camera just to keep her place in the family brand secure.

Find it interesting that Heze isn’t featuring much. Being at school is the obvious reason…but they could always film evenings/weekends/holidays…but they choose to do it when he is not there instead. I wonder if the school/football club have raised safeguarding concerns about some of their content…because he represents those institutions and is mixing with other students…that they need to ‘cool it’ with his involvement.

I’ve always thought that Heze was very clearly Tim and Ella’s favourite child, and Rue was the audience favourite. It seems like now Heze is at school and Rue has been conditioned into a bot by them…they now have to rely a lot more on the girls.

More about their hair! All they are teaching these kids is vanity. At a family wedding children should be enjoying the day, not concerning themselves with what they will look like in the photos. Ella seriously thinks it’s worthwhile spending all that time the morning of her sister’s wedding braiding 6 kids hair? Again, selfish and vain, she could be spending the prep time supporting her sister or her mother and have Tim be in charge of ensuring his own kids turn up on time and presentable.

All she’s thinking about is how good looking they will all be etc. that bizarre (and clearly uncomfortable) practice of brushing grease onto their foreheads with a toothbrush…is an example of their extreme vanity…their kids wouldn’t even be aware of such an idea if Ella wasn’t pushing it onto them.

I think also the real reason Hosanna ended up with that weird combination of braids and the rest left untended, wasn’t a style choice…it was that Ella ran out of patience to complete the task.

Harper’s constant attitude towards the camera makes her appear fake and obnoxious, they are breeding an attitude in her that will make her a difficult adult with no social skills…and poor Hosanna…always needing to find things to say on camera just to keep her place in the family brand secure.

Find it interesting that Heze isn’t featuring much. Being at school is the obvious reason…but they could always film evenings/weekends/holidays…but they choose to do it when he is not there instead. I wonder if the school/football club have raised safeguarding concerns about some of their content…because he represents those institutions and is mixing with other students…that they need to ‘cool it’ with his involvement.

I’ve always thought that Heze was very clearly Tim and Ella’s favourite child, and Rue was the audience favourite. It seems like now Heze is at school and Rue has been conditioned into a bot by them…they now have to rely a lot more on the girls.
I thought that too. Heze represents normals institutions that their stupid content will bring down

Reactions: 3

I've also noticed he seems more uncomfortable when he is on camera now too. Usually he'll have his self-righteous speech where it seems like he's trying to lecture adults, but now it seems he tries to say as little as possible. It might have more to do with his peers than being at school or being at Chelsea. They did sign off on the girls being a part of their developmental program even through it's pretty clear their entrance was based off of some kind of deal or marketing. I think his peers likely bring up the channel and he doesn't want to say anything that they could give him a hard time about.

I've also noticed he seems more uncomfortable when he is on camera now too. Usually he'll have his self-righteous speech where it seems like he's trying to lecture adults, but now it seems he tries to say as little as possible. It might have more to do with his peers than being at school or being at Chelsea. They did sign off on the girls being a part of their developmental program even through it's pretty clear their entrance was based off of some kind of deal or marketing. I think his peers likely bring up the channel and he doesn't want to say anything that they could give him a hard time about.
I thought that too. His parents embarrass him and make their kids out to be better than everyone else. What do you mean they signed off on the girls they are still doing the programme aren’t they? It’s clear yes it’s all contacts and isn’t fair as a whole family doesn’t suddenly get scouted after playing football just like that
---
You can see heze doesn’t want to be on anymore I bet the kids say oh heze and his utube channel and laugh at him. His mum doing his hair every vlog lol

Omg Ella was chatting bare crap for ten mins couldn’t watch it all. This isn’t content they have nothing to show at all. Tim bragging on heze again and he said he been involved with Chelsea since he was 4. Well that’s for that info he def got in through Tim’s mates then can’t be anymore clearer
---
I couldn’t even chat for ten mins on my kids being il I been wtf. They are delusional

I just watched a post in Instagram from months ago. Girls play football. People bigging them up. It’s a set up. Yes they looked good but look at the other child go and watch them. They did nothing. A they either got the worst kid in the group to play against their kid or told them to do nothing. The other child didn’t try at all. Was all a run set up
---
A Tim set up

Heze popped up again on a vlog once again looking unhappy and uncomfortable. Kicking his ball too. Wonder what's going on with him he seems so over everything. Tim trying to out shine the bride with his wedding attire. And what's up with them milking that... two videos dedicated to hair for the wedding and clothes for the wedding. You can tell they have no content.

Halo in my opinion (this is just my opinion) looked afraid of Tim when she kept touching the dress. She even flinched away from him and kind of ran/ jumped toward Heze. Tim tried to play it off with a laugh but you could tell he was angry and her flinching away the way she did just seemed concerning to me.

Houston looks so sad and out of it like she stares off into space a lot. and that's saying something since they video for about fifteen minutes and half that time Houston is staring off into space. Rue looks sad and nervous when he smiles. And the girls are try-hards and over the top with trying to be entertaining for the cameras. Harper keeps saying strange things that seem out of place and not on par with an 8 year old. Halle keeps trying to talk so fast she gets out of breath. And Hosanna, oh Hosanna.

I know Tim is lazy but come on man every vlog doesn't have to be at the house. You can put a little effort in it and actually do some editing that way every vlog isn't in the house in the kitchen or living room. That's why views are dropping again. The dancing on tiktok could only keep them new folks entertained for so long. Especially when it seems they've given up having the whole family doing dance and now just have the girls doing it again. I'm sure that was too much work for Tim. Dancing. Though he hardly ever actually danced in the videos and mostly held Halo.

And not to talk bad about the girls but those dances are getting a little sloppy. Even I have to admit that Harper was pretty decent and clean with her dances on tiktok back when the whole family was doing them, now she dances like she's exhausted. They should let the girls do classes for dance instead of doing football. Hosanna at least, clearly she enjoys dancing more than football.

Anyway... Any ideas of where they're go for Holiday this year and just stay in their airbnb? Well, the kids stay in the airbnb, I'm sure Tim and Ella go out and just don't vlog of take pictures. Drinking on some rooftop bar while their kids hang with some random they invited to come on Holiday with them again.

• Heart