The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was very odd. In fact they always talk about nothing. They are beyond just tit
---
Ong rem Ella done a vlog on washing before. They really have no content. It’s so obvious kids do no home schooling as there has been nothing on it nearly two yrs near enough
She complains about laundry a lot. So, strange when she has a husband, two big girls, and a thirteen-year-old who can help. They also mentioned they had help before with it ranging from someone they hired to Ella's mom. I kind of think she just likes the attention of 'oh I am such a busy good mum. I have to do everybody's laundry with no help.' so people can then gush over her and call her a good mummy.

I find it strange that not more people don't call Tim out for clearly not helping around the house. It would be one thing if Ella didn't complain about it every other vlog, but she does. But instead of asking why Tim doesn't help, they suggest she hires help. So many vlogs about all that Ella does, all the things the older girls do, all the things Heze does etc. but there isn't ever anything about what Tim does. Their fans don't notice this or something.
---
obvious kids do no home schooling as there has been nothing on it nearly two yrs near enough
Yeah all that stuff they were busy doing... not one thing was any kind of homeschooling.

Last edited: