The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being a parent that does NOT buy a single one of your children a TOY for Christmas!

These two are are a JOKE.

Poor Housten and Rue - at their age there NEED toys NOT bloody clothes.

All the clothes are from brands they 'work' with so would have been freebies or heavy discounted.

The SELF CENTREDNESS of these so called parents are UNREAL.

Its lovely that these children are grateful for their gifts but thats just because they have been brainwashed into thinking this is normal. IT IS NOT NORMAL to not buy your young pre school children any TOYS.

ALL CLOTHES is just not right - at least get some crafty things or books!!!!

Reactions: 8
They definitely did this party to counter all of us who couldn't get over the fact that none of the kids ever get a toy. Hosanna looked absolutely irate the entire time and had not a smile for her sister. She probably would love to play with markers or a makeup kit or a doll but has been taught that isn't for her. She's a domestic servant instead.

It was interesting good the coat and ring excited her more than anything. These kids have been taught that vanity is most important. She was gracious about ask her gifts though so I give her credit.

Notice how when Ella snapped the one card out of her hand she made a point of asking Hosanna to read the card... I guess to show us that she can indeed read. Heze ended up reading it and Hosanna looked confused. Why isn't Harper reading? I was reading Charlotte's Web and Little Women at age 6.

Nobody at the party seemed to know them. I feel like they bought the gifts as they seemed to be wrapped similarly and hired the kids off the street to come in and pretend to be part of the fun. Pathetic.
Ella’s brother was there and there was a card from him, his partner/ wife and some other names who I assume are his kids. If he was there I assumed his kids would be but none of the kids seemed that close to Harper so I couldn’t work out which ones they were

Reactions: 6
They definitely did this party to counter all of us who couldn't get over the fact that none of the kids ever get a toy. Hosanna looked absolutely irate the entire time and had not a smile for her sister. She probably would love to play with markers or a makeup kit or a doll but has been taught that isn't for her. She's a domestic servant instead.

It was interesting good the coat and ring excited her more than anything. These kids have been taught that vanity is most important. She was gracious about ask her gifts though so I give her credit.

Notice how when Ella snapped the one card out of her hand she made a point of asking Hosanna to read the card... I guess to show us that she can indeed read. Heze ended up reading it and Hosanna looked confused. Why isn't Harper reading? I was reading Charlotte's Web and Little Women at age 6.

Nobody at the party seemed to know them. I feel like they bought the gifts as they seemed to be wrapped similarly and hired the kids off the street to come in and pretend to be part of the fun. Pathetic.
You're right...Nobody at the party seemed to know them. Ella ran her mouth the whole time, constantly looking directly into the camera and being sarcastic. Grinning at Tim as usual. Why is Houston allowed to take over the gift opening instead of being corrected? The whole party was a joke. Harper has received some good gifts she can share with her siblings. Hope she gets to do so.. Houston's little brain needs stimulation from playing with toys All she gets to do is squeal ,whine and make faces instead of being taught to speak ..See how excited she got when she saw the dolls. Feel sorry for those kids. The parents are tyrants.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Imagine being a parent that does NOT buy a single one of your children a TOY for Christmas!

These two are are a JOKE.

Poor Housten and Rue - at their age there NEED toys NOT bloody clothes.

All the clothes are from brands they 'work' with so would have been freebies or heavy discounted.

The SELF CENTREDNESS of these so called parents are UNREAL.

Its lovely that these children are grateful for their gifts but thats just because they have been brainwashed into thinking this is normal. IT IS NOT NORMAL to not buy your young pre school children any TOYS.

ALL CLOTHES is just not right - at least get some crafty things or books!!!!
Basically puppy farming but with children.🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If the kids there were cousins they clearly don’t see them much. It’s sad they really don’t get to mix with people outside their siblings and parents

Reactions: 10
If the kids there were cousins they clearly don’t see them much. It’s sad they really don’t get to mix with people outside their siblings and parents
The kids seem like strangers, Harper didn’t even know their names until the card was read. It’s shameful and criminal how those kids are being brainwashed, I think Harper and the rest of the kids will thrive in a learning environment. What happens in 5 years if they realized they’ve made a mistake and the kids should be educated? So much would have been lost, they need to be investigated for this cult like behavior.

Ella’s brother was there and there was a card from him, his partner/ wife and some other names who I assume are his kids. If he was there I assumed his kids would be but none of the kids seemed that close to Harper so I couldn’t work out which ones they were
His partner/wife seems like she’d rather be anywhere but there, the look on her face was priceless.

Reactions: 9
My daughter is younger than Reu but older than Houston. For Christmas like most children she was inundated with toys so much so for the 2nd yr running we have had to put stuff in the loft so she isnt to overwhelmed and can enjoy things rather than having to much out n not playing with any. However my living room is infact just a playroom, with a tv n a sofa. I have one child and her toys over run the house, each day we play with something different, we bake, do crafts, nature walks, go in the garden n get dirty. I can not imagine children so young having nothing to play with. Its not a want, its a need to help them develop. Houston would be far better having toys out and being allowed to play. They are creating a monster. I cant imagine Harriett (my daughter) being expected to just behave with nothing to keep her busy. My day is my daughter, we play together, dance, sing, craft, cook, dress up and anything else inbetween. What do they do to help the children develop except bleat orders and preach bollox! I am a Christian and i questioning how Christian they are if they think decs should be down on the 1st of Jan. Pair of tits the two of them. X

Reactions: 16
Did anyone see Dim Tim trying to show off some CD he made back when. He showed the back cover and Haze was a baby, so that was over 10 years I’m guessing. Now what you bet he’s waiting for some of those hair brains to ask to buy it.

Hella sure has time to get to the nail shop, but can’t find time to educate, clean, wash, cook, etc

Last edited:
More
Did anyone see Dim Tim trying to show off some CD he made back when. He showed the back cover and Haze was a baby, so that was over 10 years I’m guessing. Now what you bet he’s waiting for some of those hair brains to ask to buy it.

Hella sure has time to get to the nail shop, but can’t find time to educate, clean, wash, cook, etc
More of his motivational quotes on his IG & his cringy rapping out the side of his mouth..🤮

• Sick
Now they posted a video about packing to move. Who wants to bet Hella's mum will be doing all the work.

Now they posted a video about packing to move. Who wants to bet Hella's mum will be doing all the work.
Packing? I won’t call that packing, they wanted content so they just emptied a closet and dumped everything on the floor, now the house looks a mess with piles of clothes and rubbish in the one little space they congregate in. Mr lazy man instead of putting down the camera and help out is giving commentary and telling his boring stories, the wife is obviously very pregnant but not even that will make him help out. No organization whatsoever it’s literally a tit show.

Reactions: 12
Rue wasn’t even a badly behaved baby/toddler. He was naturally cheeky so he had his moments here and there but in the normal way that every baby/toddler has yet Tim and and Ella gave him a super hard time cause they expected him to act like an adult. Houston on the other hand is very hard work and I can tell they have their work cut out with her already. Fair enough she’s still only little there’s only so much she understand aswell as being the youngest usually get away with a bit more at her age but that can’t really be an excuse forever especially when her behaviour and attitude is getting worse. She’s old enough to be taught right from wrong but I honestly think they can’t cope with the amount of kids they have therefore they let Houston do what she wants cause it’s easier for them to let her get her way but that’s only going to make her worse and more spoiled in the long run.
I don’t believe for one second Tim has ever changed any of the kids nappies when they where a baby and I would struggle to believe he’s ever even offered to cause anytime on camera I’ve heard Ella say she needs to change the baby , he’s always says “ yeah that’s cool you go do that”.

Reactions: 11
Packing? I won’t call that packing, they wanted content so they just emptied a closet and dumped everything on the floor, now the house looks a mess with piles of clothes and rubbish in the one little space they congregate in. Mr lazy man instead of putting down the camera and help out is giving commentary and telling his boring stories, the wife is obviously very pregnant but not even that will make him help out. No organization whatsoever it’s literally a tit show.
That’s why she made sure to say she doesn’t know when they will get the keys and from Houzanna mouth the loft is worse. So she doesn’t ever spring clean at all she just piles stuff on top of stuff. The garage is even worse.

Reactions: 5
That’s why she made sure to say she doesn’t know when they will get the keys and from Houzanna mouth the loft is worse. So she doesn’t ever spring clean at all she just piles stuff on top of stuff. The garage is even worse.
Can you imagine the piles and piles and 💩 in every area of that house! The amount of stuff in that cupboard, I was wondering how big it was to contain all that stuff 🤣

Reactions: 2
I can’t lie it made me laugh when the kids were finding bags of chocolate and unopened Christmas presents. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine the piles and piles and 💩 in every area of that house! The amount of stuff in that cupboard, I was wondering how big it was to contain all that stuff 🤣
With a family that big you need to be organized, it’ll just be a matter of time before the new house is filled with garbage. They don’t clean and just keep buying crap and obviously hiding it in cupboards. Those two idiots need a better plan instead of putting the responsibility on the kids, mr lazy man needs to man up and help because your wife is pregnant with baby number 7 and your kids are too young to do a task that big. He’s worried about holes in the wall in the new house he needs to worry about keeping it clean.

Reactions: 7
Boringggggg!
Grimwade kids… What did you learn from homeschooling today?

Today we learnt that are parents are lazy arseholes who fill a cupboard up with crap in bags and then ask all 7 of us including a 1 year old and 3 year old to clear it out. It was sooooo educational we may just about get a removal service job when we are older.

Ella so mean to Rue not letting him open a present…Let Houston open all of them. witch.

What's with this family? Why are they so dismissive and unfair to Harper? She is such a delight and will be the shining star of the family if properly supported.

• Sad
What's with this family? Why are they so dismissive and unfair to Harper? She is such a delight and will be the shining star of the family if properly supported.
They don’t want their kids to have minds of their own or do anything to develop individual personalities. I don’t think they like that Harper is bright and can think for herself

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.