The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol guess she's been cold. Lol at the one lady who got up and left in the middle, she looked over the whole thing from the moment the camera turned on.
The lady probably didn’t want to participate in the fake storyline, they probably saw her outside playing with her kids and dragged her inside of their house. All those people in there were like extras in a movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only thing I liked about the vlog was that in the thumbnail photo, Rue is stood there and smiling like a normal happy child, instead of frowning and doing gang signs (Heze unfortunately still did it).

Reactions: 4
It’s going to be very interesting to see how Houston adjust when the new baby gets here. When that happens she will be booted to the side to fin for herself just like the others were when the next child came. If Hella has another child after this she is clearly certified. The kids and the people were just sitting there like this😳 when Harper asked if they could do the tie dye set and Hella quickly said oh no not today you’ll have to go to grandmas house. That would be a perfect project to do with the kids. She will never see that set again nor the doll.

POSTed this ON THE VLOG - Message to Ella..

Ella,was in a room full of children, some under the age of 6 talking about her water breaking, when Harper was born. Ella went on to say what a magnificant accomplshment that was for Harper...because her siblings couldnt seem to break Mummys water during their births. YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!! Now, Little Harper didn't know the meaning of that and had to ask if that was a good thing. You could see in her face she was wandering if a "beat down" was about to happen...."Mummy are you insulting me or praising me?".... was exactly the meaning of Harper's question.
Seriously, I know Ella loves Harper, but was that the only thing she could find to complement Harper for, that Harper was the only one of ALL her kids that broke her water"?? So if the new baby "brakes her water... then I guess poor Harper looses that #1 position of BEST WATER BREAKER, that Ella made into some kind of big, magnificent accomplishment. And then of course Tim had to make it into a competition between the kids by saying no one else "did that", further encouraging jealousy between the siblings, over things they had no control over.

This party was an opportunity for Harper to experience Ella publicly praising and validating what a special little girl she is; and in way that she and her little friends could understand. Even though Harper tries to "fly low under the radar" to avoid being humiliated for having an opionion, we still see her patience, her desire to read books, her humility, shining through in every vlog, without her even trying to be in the spotlight. These characteristics Harper possesses in abundance are ones that are so obvious and surely Ella could have easily complemented her for even one of those.
She has no idea when it’s appropriate to say anything. She just runs off at the mouth. Uneducated for sure. I couldn’t even get through the entire video with Houston crying and wanting to open all of Harper gifts. You would think at some point Tim would hold her or say something besides them talking over each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Did the family get back lash for no toys for Christmas for the younger kids or harder actual birthday so contacted all them people n told them to bring lots of toys wrapped up n make out another party for her,gone from no toys to all the art stuff plus dolls etc (was the doll in box q rapunzel doll?)
Why don't they tell Houston no at all or tell her off,at that age the others where disciplined and made to act mature even rue (though rue was cheeky with it bit Houston isn't as cute with noses she does) at her age she should be made to say waht she wants or try to n rhe whining all the time,they really are goimg to struggle with her n the new baby and it isn't even Houston fault it how the parents are with her
Why wasn't rue In the house,the kids are made to sit around watching whoever birthday it is open all the presents,and all sat there watching rue open the many football kits he got for nothing.i no ita all beem said before but they are getting out of hand now especially with the Houston situation

• Heart
Reactions: 8
& h
Lol guess she's been cold. Lol at the one lady who got up and left in the middle, she looked over the whole thing from the moment the camera turned on.
[/QUOTE
Harper is my favourite of the kids. I think she’s such a lovely girl but I don’t understand why she got all these toys when we’ve never seen 1 toy in that house. Have they been reading here and just trying to prove suddenly their kids do get toys. If I was Halle or Hosanna I think I would have been annoyed.

Also a bit odd that Harper’s biggest reaction wasn’t for the toys but a coat
& the fact Harper is using the 'phrase'- my other coat was 'mash up', I would be mortified if my six year old was encouraged to speak like that on a par with Reu's this is 'sick'- how can 'aunties' say your children are so educated - these children are youngsters not teenagers to encourage usage of teenager slang- yes very classy Hella & Ali G.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
& h

& the fact Harper is using the 'phrase'- my other coat was 'mash up', I would be mortified if my six year old was encouraged to speak like that on a par with Reu's this is 'sick'- how can 'aunties' say your children are so educated - these children are youngsters not teenagers to encourage usage of teenager slang- yes very classy Hella & Ali G.
I was surprised the other week when Hosanna said Halle was so gassed about her present. She doesn’t go to school or seem to have friends outside her siblings so I wondered how a 9 year old would know that word

Reactions: 4
I was surprised the other week when Hosanna said Halle was so gassed about her present. She doesn’t go to school or seem to have friends outside her siblings so I wondered how a 9 year old would know that word
Probably from watching tv,I mean those kids are in that house 24/7 with not much homeschooling going on so they have to pass the time somehow even though the loser dad said they don’t watch ‘much’ tv I know he’s lying he just says things like that to satisfy his subscribers.

I don’t think they have laptops. From the little we’ve seen it’s only workbooks. Sure I’ve seen Tim has expensive computer though for YouTube and editing 🙄
Which he sucks at,Everything he does is mediocre.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why have they done a vlog of Harper’s birthday just one long take of her open presents?! 🥴 why not just edit properly, the guests, food games etc we really didn’t need to see her open presents in real time!

In the thumbnail for the latest vlog, I genuinely thought Heze was Tim. Never thought they look alike before 🙈

Reactions: 1
Did the family get back lash for no toys for Christmas for the younger kids or harder actual birthday so contacted all them people n told them to bring lots of toys wrapped up n make out another party for her,gone from no toys to all the art stuff plus dolls etc (was the doll in box q rapunzel doll?)
Why don't they tell Houston no at all or tell her off,at that age the others where disciplined and made to act mature even rue (though rue was cheeky with it bit Houston isn't as cute with noses she does) at her age she should be made to say waht she wants or try to n rhe whining all the time,they really are goimg to struggle with her n the new baby and it isn't even Houston fault it how the parents are with her
Why wasn't rue In the house,the kids are made to sit around watching whoever birthday it is open all the presents,and all sat there watching rue open the many football kits he got for nothing.i no ita all beem said before but they are getting out of hand now especially with the Houston situation
One of the strangest parties for a 6 year old I've ever seen. :( This tableau of happy little faces occured 15 minutes before the waters breaking inappropriateness.

Dim and Hella would have been better off ignoring the critcism than posting this disturbing horror show. It actually looks like a picture made by satirical artist Cold War Steve. There's definitely something amiss with Hosanna and Heze. Plus, Hella's mum's face is a picture at times, especially when Hella starts pushing her for precise details about the birth of one of her numerous grandchildren. At least Dim is ever-present behind the camera, ready to prompt his mother-in-law before she dutifully continues with the script. How degrading for an elderly woman to be treated like this. :mad: I'm always sad for the kids and the way he controls them but this is plain disrespectful. I'd love to treat that lady for lunch to give her a break from babysitting and cleaning Hella's house. If she wanted to offload her thoughts on nightmare going on in that house I'd be more than happy to listen.

Oh, with that supporting cast of merry Who the F*cks? I wonder where Hella's dad was on Harper's 6th birthday?

Last edited:
One of the strangest parties for a 6 year old I've ever seen. :( This tableau of happy little faces occured 15 minutes before the waters breaking inappropriateness.
View attachment 979746

Dim and Hella would have been better off ignoring the critcism than posting this disturbing horror show. It actually looks like a picture made by artist Cold War Steve. There's definitely something amiss with Hosanna and Heze. Plus, Hella's mum's face is a picture at times, especially when Hella starts pushing her for precise details about the birth of one of her numerous grandchildren. At least Dim is ever-present behind the camera, ready to prompt his mother-in-law before she dutifully continues with the script. How degrading for an elderly woman to be treated like this. :mad: I'm always sad for the kids and the way he controls them but this is plain disrespectful. I'd love to treat that lady for lunch to give her a break from babysitting and cleaning Hella's house. If she wanted to offload her thoughts on nightmare going on in that house I'd be more than happy to listen.

Oh, with that supporting cast of merry Who the F*cks? I wonder where Hella's dad was on Harper's 6th birthday?
It was so weird. They’re a weird family in general. Ella’s dad was there. When Harper opened her present from them he made a joke like he had no idea what it was

Dim and Hella would have been better off ignoring the critcism than posting this disturbing horror show. It actually looks like a picture made by satirical artist Cold War Steve. There's definitely something amiss with Hosanna and Heze. Plus, Hella's mum's face is a picture at times, especially when Hella starts pushing her for precise details about the birth of one of her numerous grandchildren. At least Dim is ever-present behind the camera, ready to prompt his mother-in-law before she dutifully continues with the script. How degrading for an elderly woman to be treated like this. :mad: I'm always sad for the kids and the way he controls them but this is plain disrespectful. I'd love to treat that lady for lunch to give her a break from babysitting and cleaning Hella's house. If she wanted to offload her thoughts on nightmare going on in that house I'd be more than happy to listen.

Hmmm I think ellas mom is all for the nonsense that is her daughter and son-in-law. At least she often comments praises and even defends them on occasion on their videos. Honestly, ella had to get it from somewhere. Didn't ella say that her mom use to cart her and her siblings off to auditions for commercials and stuff but they didn't have much luck because they didn't have the 'look' or something?

Did anyone hear when Harper asked to do the tie dye the mom said not today wait until it’s nice out so you can take it to your grandma’s house then dim Tim said so the grandma can clean up the mess? I find how he thinks that this lady always have to be cleaning up after them very disrespectful and the clueless wife is just laughing as if it’s funny…can’t stand those two😡

Reactions: 10
Did anyone hear when Harper asked to do the tie dye the mom said not today wait until it’s nice out so you can take it to your grandma’s house then dim Tim said so the grandma can clean up the mess? I find how he thinks that this lady always have to be cleaning up after them very disrespectful and the clueless wife is just laughing as if it’s funny…can’t stand those two😡
That boy annoyed me as that activity would be the perfect thing to do on their own together with Harper with either parent. It also doesn't have to be a vlog but something the just do together!

That boy annoyed me as that activity would be the perfect thing to do on their own together with Harper with either parent. It also doesn't have to be a vlog but something the just do together!
The mom said no to everything Harper wanted to open, none of those toys will see the light of day.

• Sad
Ella's is miserable with DimTim.
But she has to go along with the lie to prove her parents wrong. Her Dad was right about DimTim all along.
Too bad he allowed his daughter to connect with and finally marry. Tim is completely full of himself and only cares about his own ego. He wants to identify with greatness so he pushes Heze to death. Now he's grooming Rue. He never helps Ella's in any way and she caters to his every whim. Ole ingrate He has no respect for his wife, her mom, his adopted mom or his daughter's. Wants them to bow down to him. In that home He Rules and behind the camera he Roars...We can tell.
He's a narsisist....He gaslights Ella's every move.
She can't say anything of her free will without his approval.

Too bad they crave fame beyond their children's needs.
I say send those kids to school.
Allow them a proper education...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ella's is miserable with DimTim.
But she has to go along with the lie to prove her parents wrong. Her Dad was right about DimTim all along.
Too bad he allowed his daughter to connect with and finally marry. Tim is completely full of himself and only cares about his own ego. He wants to identify with greatness so he pushes Heze to death. Now he's grooming Rue. He never helps Ella's in any way and she caters to his every whim. Ole ingrate He has no respect for his wife, her mom, his adopted mom or his daughter's. Wants them to bow down to him. In that home He Rules and behind the camera he Roars...We can tell.
He's a narsisist....He gaslights Ella's every move.
She can't say anything of her free will without his approval.

Too bad they crave fame beyond their children's needs.
I say send those kids to school.
Allow them a proper education...
I agree and you put it all on the table. I see she’s putting more food on the kids plates. Always showing food. Some of it I have no idea what it is. While Dim Tim is always posting he’s out eating somewhere. If she didn’t have her mothers help she would be done for.

Reactions: 7
I agree and you put it all on the table. I see she’s putting more food on the kids plates. Always showing food. Some of it I have no idea what it is. While Dim Tim is always posting he’s out eating somewhere. If she didn’t have her mothers help she would be done for.
Dimwitted Tim is always out ...while he leaves the always pregnant wife, home to tend to the kids...
Her mom is indeed her only help.

Reactions: 7
They definitely did this party to counter all of us who couldn't get over the fact that none of the kids ever get a toy. Hosanna looked absolutely irate the entire time and had not a smile for her sister. She probably would love to play with markers or a makeup kit or a doll but has been taught that isn't for her. She's a domestic servant instead.

It was interesting good the coat and ring excited her more than anything. These kids have been taught that vanity is most important. She was gracious about ask her gifts though so I give her credit.

Notice how when Ella snapped the one card out of her hand she made a point of asking Hosanna to read the card... I guess to show us that she can indeed read. Heze ended up reading it and Hosanna looked confused. Why isn't Harper reading? I was reading Charlotte's Web and Little Women at age 6.

Nobody at the party seemed to know them. I feel like they bought the gifts as they seemed to be wrapped similarly and hired the kids off the street to come in and pretend to be part of the fun. Pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.