The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know dam well Ella wasn’t writing down a dam thing of what the kids want
Lmao, even Harper asked her mom are you writing everything down? Lied right in that child’s face. Liar liar they don’t know how to tell the truth.

She said it after she gave her last lists of stuff, none of which she’ll get unfortunately. When you buy a house you should have enough money to furnish it with the necessities that kids need, stop having that many kids if you can’t afford to buy them the things they need and yes dim Tim a bed is a need.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe Tim is sitting there with his pants hanging off his ass. Now they want suggestions on how to decorate the house they’re not sure they have yet?
They are obviously soliciting free items. I'm embarassed that l ever liked those two grifters.

Reactions: 14
I've also have gotten abusive vibes from Tim. Just some of the things they say and how the children look at him sometimes when he's behind the camera. Also, it's pretty obvious he refuses to do any of the household things, cooking, cleaning, and looking after the children. Which is a huge red flag to me because he doesn't have a job and is home just as much as Ella is. It's always 'mummy cooks' and 'mummy does the ironing' and 'mummy does the hair' and 'mummy cleans' and 'mummy was too sick to take care of the puppy so we had to get rid of it'

What in the heck does Tim do? They mention him taking the boys to football and his half assed editing, that's it. This whole grown man at his grown age behaving like a spoiled little boy who mummy does everything for him.

It's a huge red flag and they don't even deny this. His wife and children are his literal servants. The kids make the money and his wife does all the other stuff he doesn't want to do.

Reactions: 16
The way they started that last video playing rock, paper, scissors made me sick. Harper, was trying to tell them something and they kept stopping her as I tried to fast forward and I never heard what she was trying to say.

Reactions: 5
Haven’t been on here in a while or watched their videos but after yesterday’s one I now remember why, Tim is the biggest creep ever and I defo get abusive vibes too. How can you be a leader of a home when you don’t go out and graft and you use your children as cash cows.

Please watch around 19.30 in the video, Halle starts playing with the end of her hair.. watch the way Tim looks weirdly at her for a few seconds before he goes “ is your hair alright” and Halle then responds very quickly “ sorry” and flicks it back. If that isn’t weird then I dunno what is.
Them kids especially Halle move so on edge around him you can just tell.

Reactions: 22
I went back to watch this, your right...something in his demeanour is defo off, a lot of people saying he comes across as abusive, had my doubts, now I"m not too sure, they do seems scared of him

Reactions: 10
I went back and watched it also, and he basically control everything that cam out of everyone mouths.

I went back and watched it also, and he basically control everything that cam out of everyone mouths.
What’s the point of this video? Don’t tell me they want everyone to pay for all the furniture.

I was waiting for this comment. First time commenting but today’s video drove me to say something.
Three times I noted how he was to Halle and I was not a fan. 1) was when he spoke about his favourites hair (Hosanna and Rue) and she looked at Hosanna and Rue and immediately got reprimanded/scolded that she looked some way at her (2.47 time stamp). I honestly didn’t see the look and even if there was one I didn’t like how he handled it. Don’t get me wrong they may see some envy stuff from Halle but in that moment I didn’t see it. Him doing that adds to a potential of rivalry between the two girls. 2) I wasn’t keen on the fact that they allowed Rue to tell Halle off for speaking over Hosanna. Halle and hosanna were sharing their ideas and if you watch for a huge part of the video, Halle barely spoke. I don’t find it cute that they allow Rue majority of the time to talk over others but then see fit to allow him to correct Halle on this, when she and hosanna rushed to talk at sane time. (8.12 time stamp) 3) was the hair thing. It’s the way he said it. Funny how he can correct her on that but not Heze with the ball everywhere he goes. 4) there was a moment he motioned his hand to stop them from interrupting and I thought how rude.
In general it’s funny they (Ella) can say Hosanna bed untidy and shade her, even though she gave a plausible reason but then they don’t shade themselves for the ironing and nonsense scattered around the living room. I’ve watched them since the start when they had gosh a few hundred if that and I actually was like they seem pretty cool etc. However, the biggest turning point for me was when they were begging for money some years back. I thought are y’all smoking wacky backy. Who told y’all to not work and have this amount of children. When they did this, I don’t think Rue was born yet, can’t remember, it feels like a lifetime they’ve been on this thing. They’re both really arrogant, hypocritical and unchristian like.

Reactions: 15
Did anybody notice Tim saying to Hallie 'Is your hair alright ?) she was playing with her plaits, she immediately stopped and said sorry

It beem asked before but how would they be able fo get a mortgage put on a house more expensive then what they have (i no this house was gifted) but for someone to give them a mortgage when their income is off you tube/Internet/small modelling jobs and football contracts but surely that isn't safe enough to rely on n what if tomorrow it all went wrong nd these deals fell through where the moeny is coming from, my husband on a decent wage n I was working part time but a safe job and we couldn't get a montages for a good amount for a decent house (n no where near the price they have paid)
The mortage payments and the bills will be high n they prob earn a lot from social media n contracts but for all the kids bills and general living the money must be very very stretched

Reactions: 3
Did anybody notice Tim saying to Hallie 'Is your hair alright ?) she was playing with her plaits, she immediately stopped and said sorry
I didn’t notice until it was pointed out here so I went back and looked again. He said it in quite a rough way too I think

Reactions: 6
omg going rewatch now!!
also so who does halle sleep next too? as before it used to be halle and harper who shared a bed and hosanna on the top bunk

Yeah that was weird. He just kept looking at her like he was trying to get her to stop with a look, but she didn't notice. I have no doubt he be making faces at them when he's behind the camera. I don't even understand why he wanted her to stop. Is he just that controlling?? Just really strange and adds more weight to the idea that everything being scripted and directed by Tim. Her little nervous laugh and sorry made me uncomfortable.

Reactions: 9
Omg that was so creepy and weird the way he said that to Halle! It’s her hair if she wants to play with it but the way she immediately apologized says a lot about what goes on when the cameras are off. That man gives off abusive controlling vibes, you can tell that they are all scared of him and are brainwashed. Pay attention to Rue when he tells off Halle, he immediately looks at his idiotic father maybe for affirmation. I have an idea of what they can get him for Christmas, someone get that man a belt so he doesn’t walk around with his pants under his ass all day. And why is he so controlling about putting holes in the walls of ‘his house’ dude doesn’t even have a job the kids are more than likely paying for the house with all their jobs and sponsorships.

They are obviously soliciting free items. I'm embarassed that l ever liked those two grifters.
One of their subscribers suggested that they make a registry for their house warming. Next video…this is where you can purchase stuff for our new house, can’t believe how dumb some people are. The parents are straight up con artists, and have no shame. The way they tried to embarrass Hosanna about being neat when they have piles and piles of clothes that looks dirty all over their living spaces.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I've actually brought myself to watch around 5 mins of this debarcle, & it's becoming more apparent wot a arrogant sod Dim really is
On a separate note someone called Deena Jones in their comments has proper gone off on them & giving it to them with both barrells.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is it normal to have to raise your hand to talk in a family discussion? I only ever did that in school. I understand it’s polite but it adds to the controlling aspect for me

Reactions: 11
Agree with everything said about this weird family and creepy vibes from Tim.
I just wanna say that Rue and Hosanna really do have the most beautiful hair

Reactions: 4
Very very controlling for sure. Only 60+ year old conservative aunties are pleased with this shit, cuz they think kids should be seen not heard unless its a fake " polite" scripted speech. Ella cannot be that stupid wanting to be muted based on gender roles..just acts as expected and that fake happy laugh tells it all. She feels awkward so laughs all the time.. sad really.
Tim has to think more though as he put this stuff online, someone sometime will intervene or check upon them -hopefully.

Agree he seems very controlling to the family didn't like way he made halie say sorry for messing with her own hair,also didn't think it was cute the way rue told the girls off should be uo to the parents but he seems to rhink as a male he can boss,command do what he likes (he always interrupt others when they are talking,including the parents) n nothing gets said hardly,he becoming a mini tim
When tim was saying he hated the metal rails they have for the girls,instead of complaining why hasn't he ever bought some cheap wood n built rhem some to fit in a space in the girls bedroom,sure it beem years since they had wardrobes n the boxes under the bed wirh clothes im would have done my head in

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.