The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Halo..is that a name seriously? Halo top ice cream and beyonce's song Halo springs in mind.
Monet sounded french straightaway (the artist, but that's a surname) didnt knkw it was a first name either. Do they pronounce it the french way, like "Moné" without the t ?
I straight away thought of wine wirh monet (prob not even the same but its something similar from adverts I've seen) really similar to hallie and one Halle is enough.
So they do read the comments after all cos sure is seen the name halo monet listed n others said halo with diffebt spellings haylo (think one of rhe comments for the name came from kc-kristen Carter so she will be beside herself now)

Reactions: 3
I watched their stupid video.
So they actually pronounce it like ' money' especially wonky Tim! And gosh those idiot subscribers!
One of them suggested Hosanna should be allowed in the delivery room...these people's IQ must be one digit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched their stupid video.
So they actually pronounce it like ' money' especially wonky Tim! And gosh those idiot subscribers!
One of them suggested Hosanna should be allowed in the delivery room...these people's IQ must be one digit.
Lol my urge to just go off on some of those commenters is so strong sometimes, but I refrain barely. They just say the most bizarre stuff. Its like they don't live in the real world or they just have zero sense.

Reactions: 7
I just couldn’t watch the entire video. The long winded talking and the whole stage intro with the kids. On que and the camera points to them and they start yelling so excited and then just as quick as they did that they stop. Lol they have no meaning behind this name what so ever. Wait for the we changed our minds when she gets here this is just fir views. We’ve been correct before. Houston had that outfit on before it must be an advertisement.

Reactions: 4
It’s clear they don’t prioritise their money, I think there’s a way to come across as looking presentable without needing to wear designer clothes to prove it.
If they really wanted to move Tim would go and get a job to provide for the family and enable them to save to get a bigger house or renovate their current one.
Tim get a Job!!!?? What are you thinking?? that'll never happen!! He likes the easy life and for his family and the viewers to pay for his ever so famous lifestyle!!.

Reactions: 11
The penny dropped; Hello, Money ! -that is the name for the obvious reason, more grimwade kids=more money. They just disguised it a little😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its all kicking off in the comments section on youtube. Is this the same Rosie
Screenshot_20211122-000210_YouTube.jpg

Lol my urge to just go off on some of those commenters is so strong sometimes, but I refrain barely. They just say the most bizarre stuff. Its like they don't live in the real world or they just have zero sense.
One of theme accused a commenter of trying to break up the family 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wait for the we changed our minds when she gets here this is just fir views.
Agreed, I think they've been running out of ideas for good content for a while now. Previous posters have made great suggestions for videos e.g: decorating the girls' bedroom, or taking the kids to a museum/theme park/library to choose and borrow some books/toy shop to choose a toy each.

Since they haven't used the ones previously suggested, here's some more:
1. Tim takes Hosanna, Halle and Harper to a gymnastics/dance class (or just on a nice day out e.g. to get their nails painted at a salon, to an actual restaurant etc.)
2. BONUS video - whilst video 1 is being filmed, Ella films herself looking after Houston with Heze and Rue. They could even do a terrible clickbait title for the video e.g. "Boys look after our 1 year old" or however old she is (1?2?)
3. Both Ella and Tim take a cooking class and then film themselves making and serving the meal for the children back at home ( with no help from Hosanna.)
4. Ella films herself taking a singing lesson/visiting a vocal coach.
5. All the children and parents visit the dentist for check-ups (again, can do a clickbait title of "do all 6 kids need braces?")

Reactions: 6
One of the comments on this said they thought Tim was a music producer 🤣
The part about trying to break up the family made me cryyyy laughing

Ella films herself taking a singing lesson/visiting a vocal coach.
No disrespect but I don't know if you need a hearing aid or what but....

Jesus Christ why would you want to put us through that having Ella sing. NO THANK YOU. Have you not heard her shrieking like a demon already.... no no no we do NOT want to hear Ella sing. No bleeping way

But I agree Heze needs to see a dentist

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No disrespect but I don't know if you need a hearing aid or what but....

Jesus Christ why would you want to put us through that having Ella sing. NO THANK YOU. Have you not heard her shrieking like a demon already.... no no no we do NOT want to hear Ella sing. No bleeping way

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am in hysterics laughing at that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's probably telling people he's a music producer because he paid a local rent per hour studio close to his home. I can assure you he wasn't invited or paid to produce jack tit for anyone

• Heart
Its all kicking off in the comments section on youtube. Is this the same Rosie
View attachment 880711

One of theme accused a commenter of trying to break up the family 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
lol yeah, that's the one who always accuses people of wanting Tim. I think she might be projecting because only someone as unstable as a grimwade gang member would find Tim Plain and Tall any kind of attractive. The man doesn't have a job, on top of being hard to look at, he looks drunk or high all the time, he's lazy and sexist, and worse yet he's always sniffing.

The way I howled when I read that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
lol yeah, that's the one who always accuses people of wanting Tim. I think she might be projecting because only someone as unstable as a grimwade gang member would find Tim Plain and Tall any kind of attractive. The man doesn't have a job, on top of being hard to look at, he looks drunk or high all the time, he's lazy and sexist, and worse yet he's always sniffing.

I rarely reply to youtube comments on the vlogs but I had to reply to that comment lol 😂

• Haha

Lol wanting Tim???????? theres more chance of people wanting diarrhoea

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hahaha with Tim being such a catch and all that

Kinda funny tattle is getting mentions on there 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.