The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Ellas i am tired FB story, Halle was arsing about in the baclground, desperate for attention. But what i am noticing more n more and this may cause disagreement, is that Halle ppears really quite spiteful. I camt quite explain it but she has the attitude the size of an elephants arse, has an "i am the best and your my minions" aire about her and also if she was at school she would be a bully. Then Tim comes in on another vid and forcefully embraces amd kisses Ella, it really really gave me the creeps, so forced, so inappropriate and definitely "look how in love we are". Made me shiver. X

Reactions: 8
I’m watching the Christmas opening from 2019 and Halle just got a mango!!
All the comments are saying it’s great how grateful they are. Sure they must have deleted any bad ones because who could look at that and think it was acceptable
They got the kid a fuckin mango for Christmas????? That's disgraceful. I'm sorry that's just ridiculous and cheap

Reactions: 10
They got the kid a fuckin mango for Christmas????? That's disgraceful. I'm sorry that's just ridiculous and cheap
Yeah she really did. I kept watching after I posted. All the girls got mangoes, a bath bomb and oral b toothbrushes. Hosanna also got a cheaper brand of airpods which is probably the only good present. All the girls got earrings too and Harper got a kids magazine- the kind that are always near the front of any supermarket.
Heze got socks, lynx and a magazine. Reu got shower gel, a bit of arts and crafts and a kinder egg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
On Ellas i am tired FB story, Halle was arsing about in the baclground, desperate for attention. But what i am noticing more n more and this may cause disagreement, is that Halle ppears really quite spiteful. I camt quite explain it but she has the attitude the size of an elephants arse, has an "i am the best and your my minions" aire about her and also if she was at school she would be a bully. Then Tim comes in on another vid and forcefully embraces amd kisses Ella, it really really gave me the creeps, so forced, so inappropriate and definitely "look how in love we are". Made me shiver. X
Yes I've noticed it with Halle too. She thinks she's better and above everyone. She looks down on the rest of them. She believes shes prettier, better hair, more capable of getting work and cooler than the rest of them... because Ella keeps telling her this.

She's full of snobby attitude but not in a funny or sassy nice way. She's very insulting. She keeps saying rude things about the others hair texture And looks. She called her mother fat.

She has a bully streak in her. Which would be worse if she was in school or mixed with others. She's always pushing, hitting and saying rude things and teasing. The parents just laugh when she clearly upsets the others.

Being very honest here. She never has anything intelligent or nice to say. She's not a very bright or smart. The parents have convinced her she's a supermodel and that her looks are everything. And if I'm totally honest, I can't see Halles supermodel looks the parents keep talking about.

Yeah she really did. I kept watching after I posted. All the girls got mangoes, a bath bomb and oral b toothbrushes. Hosanna also got a cheaper brand of airpods which is probably the only good present. All the girls got earrings too and Harper got a kids magazine- the kind that are always near the front of any supermarket.
Heze got socks, lynx and a magazine. Reu got shower gel, a bit of arts and crafts and a kinder egg
i remember this video, i remember feeling sorry for them initially feeling like ahh man maybe the family haven’t got much money then shortly after that tim was taking ella to a hotel that’s when i realised they were taking the p**s.
proper bad gifting children the garbage they too, saying that can’t wait for this christmas want to see what they gift them

Reactions: 6
i remember this video, i remember feeling sorry for them initially feeling like ahh man maybe the family haven’t got much money then shortly after that tim was taking ella to a hotel that’s when i realised they were taking the p**s.
proper bad gifting children the garbage they too, saying that can’t wait for this christmas want to see what they gift them
Yeah if a family has little money then I suppose practical things like electric toothbrushes makes sense but when you see Tim in his lakers stuff, Ella getting her hair and nails done, the fact they’ve had more children since this video you realise they probably could afford nicer presents for the kids if they really wanted to

Reactions: 7
It’s clear they don’t prioritise their money, I think there’s a way to come across as looking presentable without needing to wear designer clothes to prove it.
If they really wanted to move Tim would go and get a job to provide for the family and enable them to save to get a bigger house or renovate their current one.

Yes I've noticed it with Halle too. She thinks she's better and above everyone. She looks down on the rest of them. She believes shes prettier, better hair, more capable of getting work and cooler than the rest of them... because Ella keeps telling her this.

She's full of snobby attitude but not in a funny or sassy nice way. She's very insulting. She keeps saying rude things about the others hair texture And looks. She called her mother fat.

She has a bully streak in her. Which would be worse if she was in school or mixed with others. She's always pushing, hitting and saying rude things and teasing. The parents just laugh when she clearly upsets the others.

Being very honest here. She never has anything intelligent or nice to say. She's not a very bright or smart. The parents have convinced her she's a supermodel and that her looks are everything. And if I'm totally honest, I can't see Halles supermodel looks the parents keep talking about.
She really as got am better then you all type of attitude and the attitude is all over her face a little madam,she puts hossanna down all the time and think she already as complex issues without a sister adding it to but the parents really need to rein her in n tell her off for it,the parents laugh when she does it but if hossana is hurting (and am sure she is) she had no one to turn to,no friends,teacher and will feel the parents don't care.she is bossy with the others but worse wirh her then the others.carnt believe she called her mum fat though,missed rhat one buf my kids wouldn't ever call me that because they have respect for others feelings

Reactions: 4

This is so bitchy, but to quote Kim Kardashian (not something I do often 😅): She's the least interesting to look at.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is so bitchy, but to quote Kim Kardashian (not something I do often 😅): She's the least interesting to look at.
Lol but she is hallie mostly has her hair scrapped back in tight ponytail/plat or them alien bun on top of head things where hossana as her curls down a lot more but think out if rhe girls it's harper that got the cuteness,and the most natural face n she doesn't even try as hard as the other 2 and appears much smarter and reads books instead of wanting ro perform,I no she had some modelling work amd wasn't it her that spoke a bit of French in a programme in u.k,she is pretty and good personality but might not last living with that family.

Reactions: 11
So Hella has Hosanna putting up all the Christmas decorations. Why wouldn’t it be something for the whole family to do. She stated the kids are old enough to put them up which means her lazy ass isn’t interesting in helping nor Tim. SMH!!!!

• Haha
So Hella has Hosanna putting up all the Christmas decorations. Why wouldn’t it be something for the whole family to do. She stated the kids are old enough to put them up which means her lazy ass isn’t interesting in helping nor Tim. SMH!!!!
Hella 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So rhey keeping up woth biblical names or something biblical n again wirh this baby so what happened in Houston case?there nothing biblical about her name

Because Grimwades are broke.... Tiana has a HUGE following for years and has become a millionaire, through youtube, brands, dvds, meet & greets, merchandise with Asda, etc. Tiana can afford nice homes and extra things like football AstroTurf etc because she is rich regardless. Also Tianas parents owned businesses since before Tiana was born. They always had a level of "wealth"..

But Grimwades haven't got a penny. Any of the acting jobs the Grimwade kids got wouldn't pay much and many would be free with no payment or they might get gifted clothes or toys instead of cash. Any money Grimwade kids made through acting jobs is spent by Tim & Ella on themselves.

Tiana is on a whole different level than Grimwades. Tiana and her family have put a lot of work into content for both of their channels and they literally give Tiana lots of attention and freedom etc. Not that I'm a fan. I still think the Dad is the one who wants fame more than Tiana
100% agree...I dnt care for the dad too much either but I do like how Tiana has friends & freedom.

Reactions: 3
So rhey keeping up woth biblical names or something biblical n again wirh this baby so what happened in Houston case?there nothing biblical about her name
I thought the same, now Harper & Houston are the odd ones out with their trendy names. How can you name one kid hallelujah and another Houston. Their all over the place 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

Video recap for anyone who cant be bothered to watch...

Lol we said Ella's not affectionate so she opens the video with a kiss for Houston. Then quickly ushers her away 🤣🤣🤣

Ella rolling round the floor as usual.

Hosanna slowly crawls over to get in shot as usual. Then procedes to dance for some attention.

Halle praises herself aying it would be delightful if there was another Halle in the world. Then trys to show off dancing.

Again grown ass Baby Heze needs mommy to do his hair. Makes a change from Hosanna doing it for him. Goes on to ask about baby movements in Ella's stomach.

Harper just disconnected and looks like she's over them all and can't deal with them.

Houston is getting more tolerable. She is trying to talk rathervthan screech like a maniac.

Baby name is Halo-Monet. Which Reu slipped out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Halo-Monet 😭 is it me but halo is too similar to Halle? And Monet is the Americanised bit! I wonder what middle names they’ll come up with this time. Separately, Halle was being extra rude today and poor Harper was in the corner playing with a cushion.

Reactions: 11
Halo-Monet 😭 is it me but halo is too similar to Halle? And Monet is the Americanised bit! I wonder what middle names they’ll come up with this time. Separately, Halle was being extra rude today and poor Harper was in the corner playing with a cushion.
I know quite a lot of black, mixed and French descendent Monets in UK. Its been a popular name here for a few decades. Kinda dated in my opinon. Halo is too like Halle for my liking too

Halo..is that a name seriously? Halo top ice cream and beyonce's song Halo springs in mind.
Monet sounded french straightaway (the artist, but that's a surname) didnt knkw it was a first name either. Do they pronounce it the french way, like "Moné" without the t ?

Reactions: 9
The fact that are naming this kid Halo just underlines what idiots they are.

I put a snarky comment on their video and they deleted it. These people are hilarious. 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.