The Great Pottery Throw Down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fire pit episode ! And I can't wait for the toilets ..the ones last year some of them were stunning.

Reactions: 1
Can you watch last year’s series any where!??
gutted I missed it!!!

Who's up to date? I only caught up with the last few episodes yesterday.

I would really like Rosa to win, she's delightful and I love the way she says "turlet". I feel like Matt came across as quite cocky in the last episode - like he expects to win the smaller challenge every time and was expecting to be in the final. Jacob is super talented too - I wouldn't mind if he or Rosa won, to be honest.

Can't believe there's only one episode left! Hopefully it won't be three years until the next series...

Reactions: 3
Who's up to date? I only caught up with the last few episodes yesterday.

I would really like Rosa to win, she's delightful and I love the way she says "turlet". I feel like Matt came across as quite cocky in the last episode - like he expects to win the smaller challenge every time and was expecting to be in the final. Jacob is super talented too - I wouldn't mind if he or Rosa won, to be honest.
I find Matt quite cocky too. I really like Jacob. I quite liked Claire too but she completely missed the mark yesterday. Her toilet just didn't compare to the others. I'd be happy if Rosa or Jacob won to be honest.

Reactions: 4
I watched right to the end and I'm delighted to report that they've shouted out for potters for the next series 🎉

Yes, I wasn't very impressed with Matt's cockiness. It's not really in the spirit of the show and is spoiling it a bit for me.

I thought Rosa was going home this week at the beginning but I absolutely loved her garden toilet - it was amazing. Also loved Jacob's toadstool toilet so would be happy for either to win.

What did you all think?

I'm sooooo pleased Rosa won - she thoroughly deserved it (I was a bit nervous when I saw her teapot leaking at the bottom but the heart shaped spout was cute and distracting enough not to notice any errant dribbling). Jacob's jabbawocky just didn't look right next to all the Emma Bridgewater style red hearts. Matt cocky again, bah!

What did you all think?

I'm sooooo pleased Rosa won - she thoroughly deserved it (I was a bit nervous when I saw her teapot leaking at the bottom but the heart shaped spout was cute and distracting enough not to notice any errant dribbling). Jacob's jabbawocky just didn't look right next to all the Emma Bridgewater style red hearts. Matt cocky again, bah!
Agreed, Rosa deserved to win, her set was gorgeous!

Reactions: 2
I'm really pleased Rosa won. I'd been a fan of Jacob but I think he missed the mark a little with his tea set whereas Rosa last week did an incredible job on the toilet and her tea set just perfectly suited the task they'd been given. It's also been really nice to see her progress week on week. I never thought I'd enjoy a show about pottery but it's been really good.

Reactions: 5
Knew I shouldn’t have clicked on here but I don’t mind spoilers so I’m happy Rosa won. I’ll watch it later 😄

Knew I shouldn’t have clicked on here but I don’t mind spoilers so I’m happy Rosa won. I’ll watch it later 😄
Oh god I'm so sorry! I never even thought that I might spoil it for others!

I just didn't open this thread until I'd watched it to avoid any spoilers. I was pleased for Rosa but Matt's face when he lost the throwing challenge 😲 It was like he couldn't believe it but when you looked at all the bowls side by side his were definitely the worst.

Looking forward to the next series already!

Reactions: 4
Started out thinking Matt was dead fit but the cockiness just annoyed me too and ended up all heart eyes for Jacob! Loved Rosa and her tea set though so happy!

Oh I recommend the glass blowing one on Netflix it’s hilarious

Reactions: 5
Rosa definitely deserved it on the tea set challenge, but throughout the series she has been coasting along, nothing really exceptional about her. Overall I think Jacob was the strongest. Matt was over confident towards the end.