The Great Pottery Throw Down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally love it, although I just watched the first episode of the new season with my husband and he totally pissed himself laughing when Keith (the judge) started crying.

I'm saying now I think Matt is going to win.

Reactions: 2
I'm missing Sara Cox but also love this show. The judge who cries is brilliant.
Yes I love him too, I've told my husband I can't watch it with him anymore because he takes the piss out of him.

Sara Cox was awesome, not so keen on Melanie but at least it's back, I thought it wouldn't get picked up again so hurrah 😁

Reactions: 1
Yes I love him too, I've told my husband I can't watch it with him anymore because he takes the piss out of him.

Sara Cox was awesome, not so keen on Melanie but at least it's back, I thought it wouldn't get picked up again so hurrah 😁
Completely second this. I adore Keith, he's such a creative!

I'm so glad this thread was made! I didn't have enough activity on my account to create it.

I love love love this show ! I dabble in making little things from air drying clay but there's no room in my abode for a wheel :(

Some of the stuff they make is beautiful .

I was sad that the older guy left . I thought he should have stayed over the young lad his stuff was very simple and messy.

Reactions: 3
Just watched for the first time this evening and already hooked and looking forward to the next episode! The GBBO format irritated me a bit but I get why it is like that and was still entertaining neither the less!

Just catching up - Flea used to go out with Prince Harry! Knew she looked familiar...!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Me and my hubs loved it on the BBC, I’m not quite keen on Mel it’s putting me off watching it tbh.... much prefer Sara!

Ah the crying judge - my hubs also thought it was hilarious and also endearing at how invested and passionate he is.

I didn't realise that Mel plays the Baritone ... impressive!

I love this programme and the soundtrack is fantastic.

Just started watching this today thanks to this thread absolutely love it but unfortunately near the end of the episode where they are making mother and baby animals the tv cut out!!! I got up to the bit where they are firing the pieces so can anyone give me a quick rundown of what happened. From the above sounds like Leonard went and I didn’t think the young lady from last week should have gone either. Sounds like I’ve answered my question but how did the firing go?

Just started watching this today thanks to this thread absolutely love it but unfortunately near the end of the episode where they are making mother and baby animals the tv cut out!!! I got up to the bit where they are firing the pieces so can anyone give me a quick rundown of what happened. From the above sounds like Leonard went and I didn’t think the young lady from last week should have gone either. Sounds like I’ve answered my question but how did the firing go?
Yay another fan! A few people had bits break off in the kiln but the judges allowed them to glue them back on. Kit left this week, his rabbits fell apart in the kiln. He was able to glue them back together but he was still definitely the weakest link! Thank god he's gone!

Also I watch it on the Channel 4 website, just a heads up in case you can watch it there! 😊

Reactions: 2