Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogtanian

VIP Member
Anyone watch this last night? I didn’t know who a couple of the celebs were but the winner was well deserved.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Calabria

VIP Member
Just catching up - Flea used to go out with Prince Harry! Knew she looked familiar...!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Started out thinking Matt was dead fit but the cockiness just annoyed me too and ended up all heart eyes for Jacob! Loved Rosa and her tea set though so happy!

Oh I recommend the glass blowing one on Netflix it’s hilarious

Shad0w

I am so glad that Channel 4 took it I was genuinely sad when BBC decommissioned it.

orangelolly

Chatty Member
I'm really pleased Rosa won. I'd been a fan of Jacob but I think he missed the mark a little with his tea set whereas Rosa last week did an incredible job on the toilet and her tea set just perfectly suited the task they'd been given. It's also been really nice to see her progress week on week. I never thought I'd enjoy a show about pottery but it's been really good.

Sven

VIP Member
We watched the first episode and when he cried I thought, imagine being that passionate about something! How lovely. Life has made me much less passionate about things haha.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I just didn't open this thread until I'd watched it to avoid any spoilers. I was pleased for Rosa but Matt's face when he lost the throwing challenge 😲 It was like he couldn't believe it but when you looked at all the bowls side by side his were definitely the worst.

Looking forward to the next series already!

Reactions: 4
Oh I’m so glad this is here. Anyone else get the feeling Mel fancies Matt? Probably just the way it’s been edited, or maybe I’m projecting 😂🤔

panda_eyes

VIP Member
My friend has worked a bit with Keith and says he's very sweet and just like on camera - it is unusual to see a man cry on TV but I think he is genuinely moved to tears a lot of the time.

I hope there's more Richard this series, he's great and I'd like to see more of him!

orangelolly

Chatty Member
Who's up to date? I only caught up with the last few episodes yesterday.

I would really like Rosa to win, she's delightful and I love the way she says "turlet". I feel like Matt came across as quite cocky in the last episode - like he expects to win the smaller challenge every time and was expecting to be in the final. Jacob is super talented too - I wouldn't mind if he or Rosa won, to be honest.
I find Matt quite cocky too. I really like Jacob. I quite liked Claire too but she completely missed the mark yesterday. Her toilet just didn't compare to the others. I'd be happy if Rosa or Jacob won to be honest.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I know Rich and he is the calmest, loveliest man, with more talent than any of the competitors. He should receive more credit on the show 😍

I've forgotten what the older chaps name is but he started making that fish and I was like WHAT that's hideous and by the time he finished I thought it was fab.

It's amazing that after firing and painting it can change the whole look of the item. Alot of them are really talented; My money is still in Matt though

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Jacob’s teaset was like when you answer an essay question with what you know rather than what the essay title actually says 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I watched right to the end and I'm delighted to report that they've shouted out for potters for the next series 🎉

Yes, I wasn't very impressed with Matt's cockiness. It's not really in the spirit of the show and is spoiling it a bit for me.

I thought Rosa was going home this week at the beginning but I absolutely loved her garden toilet - it was amazing. Also loved Jacob's toadstool toilet so would be happy for either to win.

Reactions: 3