The Glam shamrock - Laura D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's incredibly self-centered of her to bring a baby in to the hairdressers with her. The salon probably has a lot of other customers that would appreciate some peace and quiet when paying for the service and would prefer not to have to listen to someone elses child whilst getting a curly blowdry. Laura of course wouldn't see it that way as she believes she is above us all!

Reactions: 8
She's defo reading on here. A few critical comments and she's telling people to un follow if they don't agree with her.. Sensitive much

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's on her high horse and thinks she's so modern and progressive. All she ever does is try to copy all the other instahuns, but none of them try to lick her arse.
The eyebrows just make her look like the Grinch, angry and mean resting witch face

Reactions: 5
Is it normal for a 6 month old (I think he's 6?)
To be cooped up in a sling as much as that, he never seems to be on the floor, exploring, learning to roll, sit up, support himself etc
You'd think he was a 3 or 4 month old looking at him
---
Is it normal for a 6 month old (I think he's 6?)
To be cooped up in a sling as much as that, he never seems to be on the floor, exploring, learning to roll, sit up, support himself etc
You'd think he was a 3 or 4 month old looking at him

Reactions: 2
Actually howling st the new reels trying om black Friday stuff
What is she doing? The weird voices she's putting on.

Oh these aren't nice, oh wait, I bleeping love myself in them, again. Shocker
---

---

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have to laugh at this one having to go home to arklow to get a free haircut...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Getting the hair coloured now.. so went all the way to Arklow for a cut and different place for a colour. This one would do anything for a cheap hair do !

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So she manifests a 4th arc top 🤣
And dedicates it to the haters out there
She comes across as the biggest bit@h ever
Rotten personality so aggressive

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she manifests a 4th arc top 🤣
And dedicates it to the haters out there
She comes across as the biggest bit@h ever
Rotten personality so aggressive
She's actually insufferable. Like I cannot with her anymore, shes has to be an expert on everything and she has become such a dose. She runs up every other influencers hole! She's cringe 😬

Reactions: 10
I haven't listened to her in ages, just checked out her stories and she's still harping on about having a C section and that people who have C sections need recognition 🙈 seriously!

• Sad
The gilet on the baby in the car seat, has she no sense. And then the twisted strap. She’s obviously not concerned about the welfare of her baby

Reactions: 3
This one a dose. Soooo passive aggressive in her replies to peoples comments on posts.
always up everyone’s hole thinking she’s the biz.
Also needs to realise she’s bigger then the 12-14 she keeps bangin on about ffs