The Glam shamrock - Laura D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she won an award. In fairness, I thought she looked well. BUT the picture the next morning of her pumping both boobs just proves even further that she's an attention seeking twit!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So, she won an award. In fairness, I thought she looked well. BUT the picture the next morning of her pumping both boobs just proves even further that she's an attention seeking twit!!!
Sane, thought she looked great Friday night. But the tits out pumping pic was deranged

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Absolutely! It's like something you'd post blind drunk and delete as fast as possible.

Reactions: 4
Honestly not needed on the gram. I'm all for breastfeeding etc in public, you do you, but I do not need to see both tits out and pumping on the gram. If you want to breast feed or whatever in public I don't have to look in your direction, I'll give you peace to do what you need to do. But posting online like that, purely for attention. Does not represent or respect yourself or women in general.

Reactions: 6
I'm breastfeeding my 6 month old and it's a fantastic bonding experience; I couldn't imagine putting photos on Instagram like that when it's such a personal thing between mother and baby.
We've a long way to go to normalise breastfeeding but I don't think this is the way to do it; feeding your baby in public, and even pumping in public, can be done discreetly.

Reactions: 7
Hate when people upload videos of them with baby and just look at themselves and the camera

Reactions: 2
I've said it before, but I'd bet my house that this one is wore out writing to companies for freebies!!

Reactions: 7
She looks well in the denim jumpsuit and hair and make up lovely. She does look like she'd eat herself though which is spoiling the look.

What I don't understand is she's on the train with the baby, jumpsuit is closed but she has a muslin over the little boys face like you would if your breast feeding and trying to be discreet... She loves a breastfeeding picture but not breast feeding but trying to give an illusion like she is... How very odd.

She looks well in the denim jumpsuit and hair and make up lovely. She does look like she'd eat herself though which is spoiling the look.

What I don't understand is she's on the train with the baby, jumpsuit is closed but she has a muslin over the little boys face like you would if your breast feeding and trying to be discreet... She loves a breastfeeding picture but not breast feeding but trying to give an illusion like she is... How very odd.
all for attention with this bleep. was always the same it seems

Imagine seeing her walking through London singing into her phone and nearly eating herself.
I've never seen anyone that's not the best looking love themselves as much as she does, she is absolutely mad about herself

Poor baby getting dragged around

Reactions: 5
Um, does she not know how to use the baby carrier? That baby is going to just drop out the bottom of it

• Heart