The Glam shamrock - Laura D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is this?
Look at some a her reels or posts where she is carrying the baby. Black swimsuit reel at the very end you can see the baby's leg hanging straight down. The newer reel she posted the baby is flat against her, both baby legs are together vertical and hanging down under the wait strap. I never saw someone post such a dangerous way to carry a baby. No hands either.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Dirty delete of the worst video in tiktok. Imagine this but both baby legs straight down under the waist belt and no holding

Screenshot_20231008-081822.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe I'm just not into myself enough to do it haha but would a hairdressers not be full of sprays and dyes and smells and noise and heat and not great for a little baby?

Reactions: 3
Maybe I'm just not into myself enough to do it haha but would a hairdressers not be full of sprays and dyes and smells and noise and heat and not great for a little baby?
Yes and same in nail salons yet all the huns be there with their newborns. Crazy. Not a chance I'd bring my baby into either of those environments

Hardly going to wean him Jesus christ. What is he? 4 months? And floppy, not supporting himself at all to start eating food.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She defo reads here has been posting about taking a baby everywhere and about holding a baby.

• Haha
Don't get me wrong I use a baby carrier, great for when they are unsettled and for beach walks etc but this baby seems to be in the carrier all the time and she is all go..Maybe I'm jealous as I have 6 month old and seem to barely wash myself some days let alone go to events and have make up on everyday. Just love to know how these insta hun mums do it.

Sure how could she have a full face of make up and hair done every day without strapping the baby up. #priorities

Reactions: 4
I do feel for anyone going through a hard time with a teething baby but going out in the cold every evening obviously isn't doing the trick with his sleeping. Maybe mix it up and try put him in a nice warm room in a cot with some white noise /gentle sleep music

Reactions: 1
Is it not really dangerous to have a baby that can move/roll trapped in a swaddle like that for sleep
---
Is it not really dangerous to have a baby that can move/roll trapped in a swaddle like that for sleep
---

Last edited:
I unfollowed her a while ago after she got her eyebrows done one time. A follower messaged her to say something along the lines of 'I love you but omg those brows!' and she shared it and went on an almighty rant. I always thought she was a pretentious prat but that did it for me!!

Reactions: 7
Why is she actually CHEWING her coffee?!
And sorry is it not so rude to bring a baby to get your hair done? Apart from the fumes is it not really annoying for thebhairdressers trying to work and she's here with a baby?

Reactions: 5
I don't understand that at all, just wait till a Saturday when your husband is home! It's like she's trying to make a point or something.