The Glam shamrock - Laura D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Glam Shamrock any thoughts?
when she speaks she has a problem about everything I feel sorry for her hubbie she comes across as hard work!

Yeah agreed, she needs to take a step back from being a typical insta hun and stop using the kids to get likes

Reactions: 2
She actually used to be grand when she was more a make up review instagrammer. I don't bother watching much anymore since she goes on and on about the kids so much and being all overly 'right on'🙄
I didn't used to mind her but I think her content is a bit boring now.

She actually used to be grand when she was more a make up review instagrammer. I don't bother watching much anymore since she goes on and on about the kids so much and being all overly 'right on'🙄
I didn't used to mind her but I think her content is a bit boring now.
I agree, I used to like her when it was just the beauty stuff but she constantly used filters, even when promoting makeup, started tagging huge instagrammers as her "favourites" and got loads of followers in return because the fools shared her lick arsing. Then suddenly she has a child and now she's a "mom blogger" so I stopped watching, I've no interest in that. Coincidentally, she came up on someone else's story yesterday so I went over for a nose and saw that she had a paid post with Hewlett Packard for a printer lol and how handy it was for her as a content creator. Printers are NOT necessary to be an Instagram blogger so talk about grabbing an opportunity for the sake of it! Dose!

I thought the way she spoke about the air stewards simply making sure she had the seat belt fastened on the plane was extremely rude and arrogant.
They were doing their job making sure herself and her kid secured properly and she spoke as if they were such a nuisance to ask 'a mama' as she calls herself 🙄
Don't even start on her "sharing her learning's" about travelling with a kid, it's a child its not rocket science people hardly need a lecture of learning's 🤮🤣

Reactions: 3
Can you share a bit more?
She hinted at having a beauty issue (I dunno how to phrase what was going on) on her stores so I dm'd her and to see if she was ok and then mentioned by what I found helpful and she sort of shouted me down, had to a bit of a go and was so rude. I unfollowed there and then. It was really unnecessary. I always found her arrogant but they was too much

• Wow
Did not know there was a thread for her! I don't understand why she feels the need to filter her baby girl so much! Also, her young fella hasn't got a look in since the baby girl came, she definitely wanted a girl!!!

She also had a go at me before in DM’s. Thinks her sh*t smells better than everyone else’s.

Reactions: 1
She also had a go at me before in DM’s. Thinks her sh*t smells better than everyone else’s.
What did she say??

She is very smug in general. Very much wants the insta thing to take off, so tags and sucks up to everyone