The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bleeping notebook. How can anything so inane make her sound like she’s invented the cure for cancer - but now in new colors?!

She really can't keep any of her relationship with cooper to herself can she?
Basically I don't normally miss him and get excited to not have him around but this time I might actually miss him a bit. Poor lad.

Reactions: 4
So Georgia has sent Cooper away while Danny’s away as she obviously can’t cope on her own with him and Izzy has had to come off line as she misses Harry so much when he’s away so that just leaves Gi to tell us how she’s going to cope 🙄 who bloody cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Georgia has sent Cooper away while Danny’s away as she obviously can’t cope on her own with him and Izzy has had to come off line as she misses Harry so much when he’s away so that just leaves Gi to tell us how she’s going to cope 🙄 who bloody cares!
Says a lot that Georgia has sent Cooper away because she doesn't want to solo parent, whereas Izzy and Gi are both doing these long solo stints with 3 kids each. I couldn't believe Georgia's post, like the fact that she ACTUALLY missed her child had taken her completely by surprise. Poor Cooper. She must view him as such a burden.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Says a lot that Georgia has sent Cooper away because she doesn't want to solo parent, whereas Izzy and Gi are both doing these long solo stints with 3 kids each. I couldn't believe Georgia's post, like the fact that she ACTUALLY missed her child had taken her completely by surprise. Poor Cooper. She must view him as such a burden.
I’m sure Izzy will have her mother come and stay and Gi has a Nanny! Wonder what Georgia will do when Cooper starts school as she won’t be allowed to take him out for 2 weeks?!

Reactions: 3
I’m sure Izzy will have her mother come and stay and Gi has a Nanny! Wonder what Georgia will do when Cooper starts school as she won’t be allowed to take him out for 2 weeks?!
Of course, not saying they won't have help (I'd ask for it if I was looking after 3 too!) - but Georgia has just shipped Cooper off straight away, not even trying to pretend 🥲 and is acting shocked that she actually misses him.

Of course, not saying they won't have help (I'd ask for it if I was looking after 3 too!) - but Georgia has just shipped Cooper off straight away, not even trying to pretend 🥲 and is acting shocked that she actually misses him.
I think most parents enjoy a break from their kids but the longest I was away from mine was 2 nights. I would never have left them for a fortnight. I didn’t miss them over 2 nights but I would if it was a fortnight but I see your point but as usual with her it’s for engagement so everyone can comment ‘you shouldn’t feel guilty’ 🙄

Reactions: 1
I think most parents enjoy a break from their kids but the longest I was away from mine was 2 nights. I would never have left them for a fortnight. I didn’t miss them over 2 nights but I would if it was a fortnight but I see your point but as usual with her it’s for engagement so everyone can comment ‘you shouldn’t feel guilty’ 🙄
Danny's holding lots of babies in Brazil (fans have brought them down to the hotel they're staying in) so he's going to come back wanting another kid. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Danny's holding lots of babies in Brazil (fans have brought them down to the hotel they're staying in) so he's going to come back wanting another kid. 🤣
I’m sure he wanted more kids but there’s no way she would have another it’s too much of an inconvenience!

Reactions: 5
Poor Coops, being palmed off by his Mum while his Dad’s away working. Georgia’s version of working appears to be getting a facial and making a reel of it 😵💫

Reactions: 7
Poor Coops, being palmed off by his Mum while his Dad’s away working. Georgia’s version of working appears to be getting a facial and making a reel of it 😵💫
i was just thinking this??? What job exactly is it that she does?! poor Cooper. I hope he has a brilliant time, but she’s just showing herself up.

i was just thinking this??? What job exactly is it that she does?! poor Cooper. I hope he has a brilliant time, but she’s just showing herself up.
I think she realised her days of modelling were done so she turned to vlogging/podcasting. She must've thought she'd be as successful as Giovanna, and when that didn't work, her job became posting Instagram #ads. Now her little generic notebooks are her new passion

I bet he's having fun not having to perform for Instagram to boost his mums ego, following or bank balance.

Reactions: 5
Would she have sold a single notebook if she wasn't Danny's wife? 🤔
I actually feel embarrassed for people who buy things from Influencers. There's a Mummy Vlogger with loads of threads on here. She sells stupid big mugs for about £14 with her catchphrases on and people buy them! Some people obviously have more money than sense!

I actually feel embarrassed for people who buy things from Influencers. There's a Mummy Vlogger with loads of threads on here. She sells stupid big mugs for about £14 with her catchphrases on and people buy them! Some people obviously have more money than sense!
Mugs cost £3-£5 to produce. These people are so stupid

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.