The Garrihys #9 G1 selling cardis for old dears, G2 boring housewife of year, will G3's bae disappear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a rarely used Late Late Show thread on here and someone is defending Tubs to the absolute hilt. My brain has gone fuzzy
In the words of TS, it’s me, hi, I’m the problem it’s me 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ Also, you need to calm down.

Looking objectively at the facts that we know so far and coming to the conclusion that one party is more to blame than the other, is not defending RT ‘to the absolute hilt’. It’s not that deep, for me anyway, I don’t even pay the licence fee 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 2
thread title suggestion, a nod to the Tom Clancy thriller. MM brings the danger.

‘Klare and Present Danger’
Please hit like, it’s my dream to have the thread title you lot.
ps if I get it will triple my posts. And I’ll try to find and shift Marky Mark

Reactions: 1
Please hit like, it’s my dream to have the thread title you lot.
ps if I get it will triple my posts. And I’ll try to find and shift Marky Mark
There is a suggestion with 26 likes from yesterday. Seems to be the most.

Drives me insane when a most liked suggestion isn't found or is just ignored. Wish I could figure our how to start one as I do my due diligence (unlike RTE).

Reactions: 5
New thread here
---
There is a suggestion with 26 likes from yesterday. Seems to be the most.

Drives me insane when a most liked suggestion isn't found or is just ignored. Wish I could figure our how to start one as I do my due diligence (unlike RTE).
If you look at the bottom of the thread there's a guideline for setting up a new thread: it's quite simple to follow, you should have a look.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.