The Garrihys #9 G1 selling cardis for old dears, G2 boring housewife of year, will G3's bae disappear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, I know how to source them, I just don't see the appeal.
Oh sorry ! Everyone is different.. totally fair. I can’t stand classical music so I just don’t listen 🤣 Doiz pod wouldn’t change your mind too much I imagine going from promos😉

Reactions: 2
I physically can't do housework if i dont have a podcast in my ear. I actually get excited when i see one of my faves has a new episode. but i dont like that Doireann style 2 friends talking about themselves shite. Has to be murder, crime, news , trials etc.
I'm absolutely open to listen to someone with something fascinating to say or have amazing stories. But 'forsh surfing', no*.

*I only know about the forsh surfing because of this thread.
---
Same!!!

Good point. RTE is rotten to the core
There's a rarely used Late Late Show thread on here and someone is defending Tubs to the absolute hilt. My brain has gone fuzzy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm absolutely open to listen to someone with something fascinating to say or have amazing stories. But 'forsh surfing', no*.

*I only know about the forsh surfing because of this thread.
---

There's a rarely used Late Late Show thread on here and someone is defending Tubs to the absolute hilt. My brain has gone fuzzy
it’s not up to him to publish his earning
---
Same!!!

Good point. RTE is rotten to the core
she does the most about of external gigs of any rte employee & has to ask permission to do them. Doesn’t add up

Reactions: 4
Br
Suggestion 🤷🏼‍♀️

i like when thread titles involve them all to keep it relevant 😂

G3's bae's still on the scene, G2's begging is obscene, G1 is still selling serene.
Brilliant…I couldn’t think of something funny that included the 3 of them 🤣🤣

Thread suggestion. . Mark is Doireann’s new god.. has to have him on the pod when really they’re all a cod. .

Terrible but I love a rhyme 😩🤣

• Haha
I just watched her TikTok. She has money to burn ! “ I normally book the hotel for the day I’m flying home if it’s a late flight” this surely isn’t the done thing is it !?

• Wow
Sorry to jump in but can anyone recommend a good true crime podcast for when getting my cleaning done🤣😵💫
The Turning: The sisters who left (based on corruption from mother Theresa’s charity! It’s mad)

The Missionary (American girl goes to Africa to do missionary work and boasts online about it all but all is not what it seems…)

The Teacher’s Pet (very good podcast from Australia and if you finish that, The Teacher’s Trial)

I just watched her TikTok. She has money to burn ! “ I normally book the hotel for the day I’m flying home if it’s a late flight” this surely isn’t the done thing is it !?

I just book a night in a hotel if I feel like a change of scenery, never mind coming back from late flights 🤣 anything later than 8/9pm in and you can be sure I'll be squeezing another night out of the trip away!

The Turning: The sisters who left (based on corruption from mother Theresa’s charity! It’s mad)

The Missionary (American girl goes to Africa to do missionary work and boasts online about it all but all is not what it seems…)

The Teacher’s Pet (very good podcast from Australia and if you finish that, The Teacher’s Trial)
The Shrink Next Door is very good too.

I usually do that too to just relax and fully enjoy the last day if it's a later departure flight. I don't want to have to get to the airport too early and end up spending my last day of holidays just hanging around. It just depends on your preference I guess I just like to chill.

I usually do that too to just relax and fully enjoy the last day if it's a later departure flight. I don't want to have to get to the airport too early and end up spending my last day of holidays just hanging around. It just depends on your preference I guess I just like to chill.
I am a clown. I’m on the totally wrong thread. Sorry about that 🤣

Reactions: 1
thread title suggestion, a nod to the Tom Clancy thriller. MM brings the danger.

‘Klare and Present Danger’

I am a clown. I’m on the totally wrong thread. Sorry about that 🤣
No worries at all, I didn't even notice 😁, I follow Doireann and i just look at the other two sisters stories sometimes but I can never tell which is which so I just assumed it was one that I hadn't watched in a while 🤣

Reactions: 1
Sorry to jump in but can anyone recommend a good true crime podcast for when getting my cleaning done🤣😵💫
crime weekly
---
She loves herself that wan. Thinks she’s hilarious. She needs a thread of her own
---

Who cares what Ailbhe thinks. Just leaving this here to grind her gears a little bit more🤣🤣

The two of them are plain janes without the hair, makeup and filters.
they look like the culchie farmers they do the accents of in the podcast video lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.