The Garrihys #9 G1 selling cardis for old dears, G2 boring housewife of year, will G3's bae disappear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the Pamela Joyce chat was a few days ago because of G3's pod... she doesn't seem to have a thread here but I was listening to her on today fm and I can't really explain this but she sounds as if she always needs to swallow. As if she's holding a ball of spit in her mouth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG Ailbhe… no no no! Don’t slag off grammar errors. So condescending.
I have more respect for someone who makes a few grammar errors than a nobody middle child riding on her siblings coat tails desperate to be noticed while turning her nose up at people not as well educated.

Reactions: 22
I know the Pamela Joyce chat was a few days ago because of G3's pod... she doesn't seem to have a thread here but I was listening to her on today fm and I can't really explain this but she sounds as if she always needs to swallow. As if she's holding a ball of spit in her mouth 🤣
She loves herself that wan. Thinks she’s hilarious. She needs a thread of her own
---
OMG Ailbhe… no no no! Don’t slag off grammar errors. So condescending.
Who cares what Ailbhe thinks. Just leaving this here to grind her gears a little bit more🤣🤣

The two of them are plain janes without the hair, makeup and filters.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She loves herself that wan. Thinks she’s hilarious. She needs a thread of her own
---

Who cares what Ailbhe thinks. Just leaving this here to grind her gears a little bit more🤣🤣

The two of them are plain janes without the hair, makeup and filters.
Ailbhe is a plain Jane with it also!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus is it only me that thinks Ailbhe in that podcast video looks NOTHING like the pictures she uploads on her pages? I had to do a double take I don’t know if it’s the horrific shirt, or the hair or the I don’t even know they don’t look like the same person she’s a total catfish 🙈😂

Reactions: 19
Jesus is it only me that thinks Ailbhe in that podcast video looks NOTHING like the pictures she uploads on her pages? I had to do a double take I don’t know if it’s the horrific shirt, or the hair or the I don’t even know they don’t look like the same person she’s a total catfish 🙈😂
All smoke and mirrors with the instahuns

Reactions: 5
All smoke and mirrors with the instahuns
I thought exactly the same. And Doiz looks pretty different too. They both look heavier than their insta pics and there’s a lot less of the chiseled jaw going on.

Separately, is she just interviewing everyone from TLOYL on Doiz and fwends. It very poor entertainment

Reactions: 13
I thought exactly the same. And Doiz looks pretty different too. They both look heavier than their insta pics and there’s a lot less of the chiseled jaw going on.

Separately, is she just interviewing everyone from TLOYL on Doiz and fwends. It very poor entertainment
I must admit I'm not a podcast person (I'm old) but from what I can see it's the try-hards who tend to record them. Not for this thread but I would listen to Bonnie Ryan's for the lols

Reactions: 2
I must admit I'm not a podcast person (I'm old) but from what I can see it's the try-hards who tend to record them. Not for this thread but I would listen to Bonnie Ryan's for the lols
What is old? There are some fantastic podcasts out there. I steer clear of the insta Hun ones.

Reactions: 2
In my case 50
Are you unsure how to access them or just not your thing ? My mum in law is in her 60s and loves them. Desert island discs, The Indo Daily and Tommy Hector and Laurita one. I don’t get what Doiz one is? Is it an encore for loyl?!

Reactions: 1
I don’t listen to podcasts at all. I’d rarely turn on the tv or radio let alone download something to listen to a podcast on. My husband loves podcasts and puts them on in the car and after a while I be like ‘what is this absolute mindless shite you’ve got on’ and he’d be like ‘it’s a podcast’ and I’d have to tell him to switch it off. Can’t be doing with them. Granted he was listening to that lad that used to wear the plastic bag over his face … can’t remember his name.

Reactions: 4
Don't listen to podcasts either because for a start I'm never alone long enough and also I'd spend most of the time looking for one I'm interested in. Started one I'd heard about last week but the intro was so drawn out I just turned it off.

Reactions: 3
Are you unsure how to access them or just not your thing ? My mum in law is in her 60s and loves them. Desert island discs, The Indo Daily and Tommy Hector and Laurita one. I don’t get what Doiz one is? Is it an encore for loyl?!
Oh no, I know how to source them, I just don't see the appeal.

Reactions: 4
I actually cannot believe she's trotting out the family in her latest podcast. It's so lazy. Doiz is a very poor host. She seems uncomfortable all the time and compensates with the silly laugh.. Spencer Matthews Big Fish podcast is excellent.

Reactions: 9
I physically can't do housework if i dont have a podcast in my ear. I actually get excited when i see one of my faves has a new episode. but i dont like that Doireann style 2 friends talking about themselves shite. Has to be murder, crime, news , trials etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.