The Garrihys #9 G1 selling cardis for old dears, G2 boring housewife of year, will G3's bae disappear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @CailínBeag for new thread title (condensed for length)
G1 selling cardis for old dears, G2 is boring housewife of the year, will G3's bae disappear?

Reactions: 6
How pathetic and tight are G2 and Larry lugging a couch and furniture they don’t want to the new place …. Just to hang tough for freebies. Most people go off couch shopping excitedly but then again most people put their hand in their own pocket. Not the huns. Hope no couch collab develops, would serve them right.

Reactions: 9
How pathetic and tight are G2 and Larry lugging a couch and furniture they don’t want to the new place …. Just to hang tough for freebies. Most people go off couch shopping excitedly but then again most people put their hand in their own pocket. Not the huns. Hope no couch collab develops, would serve them right.
I hope they get gifted one and I hope it's so uncomfortable herself and Barry suffer crippling backache 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope they get gifted one and I hope it's so uncomfortable herself and Barry suffer crippling backache 🙂
Were the floors and Carlo gifted? If they were she wasn’t transparent about it at all. I didn’t see any #gifted #collab or #paidwithmyownmoney…

Reactions: 1
Were the floors and Carlo gifted? If they were she wasn’t transparent about it at all. I didn’t see any #gifted #collab or #paidwithmyownmoney…
I think it's fair to assume if she's pushing it on her Insta, it's gifted.
Wouldn't they make your skin crawl, begging for free tit.

Reactions: 6
I think it's fair to assume if she's pushing it on her Insta, it's gifted.
Wouldn't they make your skin crawl, begging for free tit.
It’s just embarrassing for them. If furniture etc doesn’t materialize from the begging she has to pay for it herself 🙈 The husband, Larry, must be mortified. Imagine all of your work colleagues knowing your wife begs for a living. And them well able to afford it….

Reactions: 14
What happened to Beosexual? Fair play to the great litterateur who came up with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the Bae thing because she loves Beyoncé? Who called Jay Z bae back in 2008 for a while?

WEIRD carrying on the same pet names for your bfs.
---
Does it really matter?
It’s a big honour to win a thread title. 🤣

I love both so 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m wondering what Fionn being a boy has to do with the decor of the house? Maybe I haven’t had enough caffeine today to figure it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guess the colour scheme in our kitchen? Sorry Ailbhe id rather tit in my hands and clap

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.