The Garrihys #11 They sell oats, boats and betting totes is there anything they won't promote?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg sickening. High priestess Aoibhinn getting an honorary fellowship diploma. Wtaf is wrong with people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg sickening. High priestess Aoibhinn getting an honorary fellowship diploma. Wtaf is wrong with people.
Sickening.
She's gone in hard with the fillers and is looking a bit puffy faced now. Very young to be going so hard at the injectables- won't help longterm.

Reactions: 6
What’s an honourary fellowship?
It is similar to an honorary degree. The college/university waives the academic requirements that are needed for the qualification and it is normally given based on the recipicients achievments or contribution to society. I say in Aoibhin's case it is because Griffith College want some advertising.

It means absolutely nothing and to be honest I think it takes away from the people who worked hard for their degree and graduated unless the recipient did something completely extraordinary.

Reactions: 27
Ah now she was unbelievable in “The Fall”😂😂 surely that deserves an award

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG…Look at all the marks on Dz new floors…they’d be coming straight back up…couldn’t be living with that …
I’d say it’s just dirt & they haven’t done a deep clean yet. Moving into the house was all very last minute the other day. I can’t imagine either of them have bothered to start scrubbing. Probably waiting on Claire to come over with her mop like she did when Ailbhe was moving out of her rental

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Go on twitter and search rob kearney balcony. The images aren’t great but the video is.
Kearney joked about the lack of a balcony when they arrived in Oz and on other posts, true or not he’s able to laugh it off.
Jess also made jokes about lack of balcony and Al fresco dining etc just after it’s release

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d say it’s just dirt & they haven’t done a deep clean yet. Moving into the house was all very last minute the other day. I can’t imagine either of them have bothered to start scrubbing. Probably waiting on Claire to come over with her mop like she did when Ailbhe was moving out of her rental
That’s not dirt, they’re clearly small gouges!

Reactions: 5
That’s not dirt, it’s lumps out if the floor. The floors are dirty tho. I couldn’t move in to a house and no clean it too to bottom first
---
That’s not dirt, they’re clearly small gouges!
Ha ha, you beat me to it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s not dirt, it’s lumps out if the floor. The floors are dirty tho. I couldn’t move in to a house and no clean it too to bottom first
---

Ha ha, you beat me to it 🤣🤣
Probably neither of them ever cleaned anything in their lives 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Is Arthur okay there? Ffs it’s the opposite of funny and Dz trying to force out a laugh to keep up with his hysterics.

Reactions: 2
Whoever said a while back that Doiz is in this constant Deirdre O'Kane impression was bang on. I can't unhear it now it's so obvious. It's like she's morphing mocking her mother's accent with the comedy and has spit out this poor wannabe Deirdre copy. She seems to have lost sight of what her own natural accent is?

Ireland doesn't need a discount Deirdre Doiz!
---
Nobody who cooks in or cleans a kitchen would buy that hob ! cleaning nightmare.
Good luck getting Bae to do it. He'll cry if asked.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.