The Garrihys #11 They sell oats, boats and betting totes is there anything they won't promote?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic, just caught the end of her buddy Pamela Flood’s show today, is she leaving Today FM

Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic, just caught the end of her buddy Pamela Flood’s show today, is she leaving Today FM
Pamela Joyce? No way. I really like her. She was good fun on when she did stuff on Dermot and Dave's show.

Reactions: 4
Seems very sudden- wonder what's going on? They didn't say if she was taking over another slot either
& they have switched off comments on the post about her finishing up on the Today FM Facebook & Instagram pages... Weird!! Wonder what happened 🤔🧐

Reactions: 9
& they have switched off comments on the post about her finishing up on the Today FM Facebook & Instagram pages... Weird!! Wonder what happened 🤔🧐
Ahhh yes, there is a god. She was the most atrocious head wreck known to mankind. The fake American girly accent..

Reactions: 11
She is annoying, the accent, the way she cuts up sentences. Funny day to end on though…Tuesday…wonder is there more to it. She could have a job in radio in Galway I suppose although Suzanne Kane said she was ‘heading off on her adventures’. So who knows.

Reactions: 7
She has a boyfriend in Galway but surely she could keep up the job in Dublin. I’d say she was canned

She has a boyfriend in Galway but surely she could keep up the job in Dublin. I’d say she was canned
She was totally fired. She’s a dreadful presenter. She’ll be doing the death notices on Galway Bay FM…if she’s lucky. Thus wan had notions of TV. Won’t happen now!

So is Mork contributing to the house do we think ? She was off buying bowels and plates today but I bet he's the type to "forget his wallet" when the bill comes. I dunno, it seems like an unhealthy balance of power moving into her house, with everything in it bought by her. But sure look he seems content being jobless and babysitting Bertie so maybe I have it all wrong .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I took one for the team today and listened to the latest episode of the podcast. duck me but the formula is dreadful. Anyway 2 things that stuck out to me (1) Rob Kearney ripped the piss out of her and then Mork . Really came across like he was only there as a favour (2) Mork is learning to drive and has his L plates up in her car

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So I took one for the team today and listened to the latest episode of the podcast. duck me but the formula is dreadful. Anyway 2 things that stuck out to me (1) Rob Kearney ripped the piss out of her and then Mork . Really came across like he was only there as a favour (2) Mork is learning to drive and has his L plates up in her car
Isn't her car a free Renault? Bit strange that she can add a learner to that. I can add a named full licenced driver to my work car but not a learner.

Reactions: 14
Isn't her car a free Renault? Bit strange that she can add a learner to that. I can add a named full licenced driver to my work car but not a learner.
She wouldn't be seen dead in a Renault if it wasn't free 🤣 Wonder does she have to pay for petrol?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus she has her hands full with him. He’s a total project. She stopped him smoking when she started with him and I suppose that was hard. She has to go easy with the drink in front of him, no doubt cos he’s in recovery. She now has to encourage him to learn to drive and stick him on her car with L’s and probably go out with him practicing. Everything his Mammy would be doin.
Eh…no thanks.
If he was so funny that it made up for it all, it might be something, but he isn’t.

Reactions: 24
Jesus she has her hands full with him. He’s a total project. She stopped him smoking when she started with him and I suppose that was hard. She has to go easy with the drink in front of him, no doubt cos he’s in recovery. She now has to encourage him to learn to drive and stick him on her car with L’s and probably go out with him practicing. Everything his Mammy would be doin.
Eh…no thanks.
If he was so funny that it made up for it all, it might be something, but he isn’t.
And to top it off he doesn’t work, on a plus side he has plenty time on his hands to practice his driving

He really is a Man Child

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought Rob came across very badly… sounded like a right brat… the story about cutting the phone cord so his mother would hurry up and take him to training really annoyed me.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.