The Garrihys #11 They sell oats, boats and betting totes is there anything they won't promote?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really gives me the ick when I see a Dad hoing round to do DIY for someone when they are married. You'd say somehing if Eugene was a builder.

A friend of mine got her brother round to put her baby's cot together. Her husband can put stuff together so he just comes across as lazy.

Reactions: 6
A friend of mine got her brother round to put her baby's cot together. Her husband can put stuff together so he just comes across as lazy.
I know a woman who gets her brother round to do the slightest thing cause her hub is 'useless'. First of all i'd be embarassed i couldnt do it myself then i'd be mortified to think my husband would rather his brother in law built his childs cot or family barbecue. Laziness/uselessness is such an unattractive trait. Try for duck sake, try and then duck it up. But at least TRY!

Reactions: 9
Can’t see Harry, Barry or Larry oops I mean Mork, JohnJohn or Ruaridhibhidhhhh being any good at DIY so they’ll always have to ring manly ole Euge to come around with his box of tools to rescue his damsels in DIY distress.
Totally agree about the discount Deirdre O’Kane angle she’s goin for and it doesn’t work. And as if Dz would be caught dead in the F&F clothing apart from when she is obliged to wear it on the podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.