The Garrihys #10 G3's bae's still on the scene, G2's begging is obscene, G1 is still selling serene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Dzoirean's bf feels about her promoting alcohol? Considering he's a recovering addict

Reactions: 6
I think it's really tacky of DZ to flog alcohol. It's a no go area and she doesn't need the money. It's poor taste and not a good look for her. As for the podcast 😴🤭

Reactions: 16
Can anyone just start a podcast tho? Like could i start one where I interview my next door neighbour? How do you get it on Spotify?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anyone just start a podcast tho? Like could i start one where I interview my next door neighbour? How do you get it on Spotify?
Just make sure it’s an interesting next door neighbor….like it would be great if she was ridin’ the postman and if her husband was ridin’ Mary from down the golf club…that kind of thing. Be No. 1 on Spotify 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Notice none of then have come out in support of their colleague Ryan. They were gushing about him a week ago. Doesn't suit now.

Reactions: 13
Hopefully more exposure of this will happen. Be nice if we could all walk out and get into our free cars every morning.
Doireann really has been pulling in serious cash outside of her job in RTE. From flogging wine to the Galway Races (last year), free car, building materials for her house, not to mention all the hotel stays.

In most employment contracts you are contracted to work for whomever your employer is. Generally, you are not allowed work for another entity….but Doiz seems to be working for every dog on the street….

Reactions: 8
That guy Tom Lyons I believe uncovered the original story alongside his colleague, he’s the CEO of The Currency, a decent online newspaper. I’d love him to start digging deeper into all this

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Doireann really has been pulling in serious cash outside of her job in RTE. From flogging wine to the Galway Races (last year), free car, building materials for her house, not to mention all the hotel stays.

In most employment contracts you are contracted to work for whomever your employer is. Generally, you are not allowed work for another entity….but Doiz seems to be working for every dog on the street….
She probably makes just as much in external contracts as she does with RTE

Reactions: 6
She probably makes just as much in external contracts as she does with RTE
Absolutely. Doireann is pulling a hefty salary from RTE. I’m not allowed work for any other company outside of the one I’m contracted to and I’m also not allowed accept gifts. Yet Doireann accepts thousands and thousands worth of gifts/collabs/or etc. She also promotes alcohol and gambling and begs for free tit. It’s criminal.

Reactions: 26
Absolutely. Doireann is pulling a hefty salary from RTE. I’m not allowed work for any other company outside of the one I’m contracted to and I’m also not allowed accept gifts. Yet Doireann accepts thousands and thousands worth of gifts/collabs/or etc. She also promotes alcohol and gambling and begs for free tit. It’s criminal.
She has been he same agent as Tubridy, a lot of them do. He definitely knows how to work all the deals especially the car ones. He even has Baz mother as a client 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.