The Garrihys #10 G3's bae's still on the scene, G2's begging is obscene, G1 is still selling serene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus id never have imagined shed be earning that much. Ickheads 188 dole must go toward the tips when they go out to eat.
She's probably earning a bit more as that's the profit shes probably taking a salary as well. But most likely shes probably building up the funds in the company to liquidate it at 10% once it's at a million. The company is worth 440k which is nothing to be sniffed at

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Seriously what does Mark do for an income? “Next live shows all sold out” in his insta bio is criiiinge

Reactions: 6
Seriously what does Mark do for an income? “Next live shows all sold out” in his insta bio is criiiinge
His name is a natural Fanny sealant,
preventing women of all ages getting themselves into precocious situations. One glimpse of his slithery little smile is enough to make your Fanny gasp in horror and seal itself shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she spill anything interesting in last podcast about why she went to the relationship therapist? I feel like the stories about it were clickbait and it will be very bland!

Reactions: 3
How embarrassing that her first guests on thr new podcast are her boyfriend and her sister who she already interviewed in her last podcast.

If you look up the defintion of beige in a dictionary Ailbhe Garrihy's photo will be there. She is just so boring. You dont even get a hint of a personality off her.

Surely Doireann started with her strongest guests to "hook" listeners so its all even more downhill from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On a different note spotted G3 & her bae in Dún Laoghaire, her face tripping her walking behind him, moi taking photos of the 40ft & my fish & chips, him thinking I’m taking photos of them & said “are you alright?” Match made in heaven those two 😂 sorry hun, no one cares who you are
I hope you put him straight!

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or has she been much quieter? I caught a headline earlier about Tubs & Renault and if did make me wonder as she's a BA for them!

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t she drive Renault…or is it Peugeot

Yep she's a BA for Renault. Probably has been told to keep schtumm on all things work related for the time being but her being a Renault BA in an "influencer" role certainly isn't reflecting well given the RTE craic. Renault don't sponsor the radio show.

I always laugh when u see her in the Renault praising it like it's her dream car. In a gazillion years she wouldn't buy a Renault. Say she's jealous of Mother earth who is sponsored by....Vw if memory serves me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I never noticed how low Ailbhe's engagement is on insta. She has 100k followers but unless she posts a photo with her children which seems to get more likes she gets very little likes. Even her competition only has 2.5k likes. I assumes this means she bought a lot of followers.

Reactions: 7
Doireann's podcast should be called Doireann and her hanger on family.

That story about Rome is not funny! Lile grand for chatting with your friends or family but funny enough to be on the podcast? Definitely not. She has a brass neck bascially redoing the same podcast with same "guests"

Reactions: 16
Doireann's podcast should be called Doireann and her hanger on family.

That story about Rome is not funny! Lile grand for chatting with your friends or family but funny enough to be on the podcast? Definitely not. She has a brass neck bascially redoing the same podcast with same "guests"
I cringe when they share family stories. Every family has hilarious stories to share and go back over. I can't believe she's flogging this??!!

Ailbhes post about Euge transforming the hall and bathroom is pathetic. She’s so frikin basic and boring
---
What’s that? It’s at the top on iTunes abs Spotify in Ireland, higher than my therapist which is mental to me.
Sheep + People = Sheeple 🐑 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

• Haha
So we found out the reason Dz left bae for the night to stay with mammy and daddy. She was recording an Ad and got mammy to do the table set up for her. Cringe fest…does Clare ever go into a Centra?
The podcast hilarious story about the air b&b in Rome; I mean I nearly needed to be revived I laughed so much (said no one ever). Who the hell wants to hear those boring stories? We all have better ones.
Euge is some man taking all the projects on for his princesses. Does he not drive the boat anymore? Are they using some of the free stuff Dz got in Ailbhe’s grey house?
I’m boring myself now 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.