The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any ‘influencer’ who accepts payment for informing their followers about Covid needs to have their head checked.
I was horrified when I heard they were considering paying them! Especially when most of them are constantly breaking the rules. Was nice to see Roz Purcell post saying that they should be doing it anyway without needing to be paid

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be surprised, given they were making money off Covid by advertising Dove soap. Tastleless.

And she will somehow make it about Lidl.
Still shops in Dunnes though, and often posts pics of the kids in the distinctive Dunnes trolley (as recently as yesterday)
I know she doesn't have a contract to shop exclusively at Leeeeduhl but it still seems a bit tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still shops in Dunnes though, and often posts pics of the kids in the distinctive Dunnes trolley (as recently as yesterday)
I know she doesn't have a contract to shop exclusively at Leeeeduhl but it still seems a bit tit!
We all know that the Garrihy mantra is do as I say not as I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Listened to the podcast for my sins.... And they close on a cavan joke? Ugh yer wan from aldi would like a word

Reactions: 1
Claire garrihy actually asked me if I knew who her daughters were when buying baby stuff from the store I work in. She asked if there were any further discounts - the items were in a sale already. I said no and she threw in the “do you know who my daughters are? They will speak about this online, and say if you treat me well....or if you don’t..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Claire garrihy actually asked me if I knew who her daughters were when buying baby stuff from the store I work in. She asked if there were any further discounts - the items were in a sale already. I said no and she threw in the “do you know who my daughters are? They will speak about this online, and say if you treat me well....or if you don’t..
Please tell me you’re kidding!!!!!!!!😮

• Wow
Reactions: 2
As if she hasn’t the money to pay full price! What the hell is wrong with people. I’d be scarlet asking for a discount anywhere!

Reactions: 4
Shocking!!!!!

What??? That is absolutely disgraceful

Not even surprised 🙄

Reactions: 5
Speechless. What an absolute weapon

Reactions: 3
Jumped in on Dz story to look at the social distancing as mentioned above. The usual salty replies to people, reposting them with a smart arse comment. She infuriates me 🙄
Queen Dzoireann. She is a complete head wreck . I don’t ding her funny and she has a holier than though attitude . Case in point today’s carry on .

Anyone read the article in the Sunday Indo today? I've heard Doireann talk about it before the way she wasn't good enough for acting based on how she looks especially when you have a sister that looks like Aoibhin. So she turned her back on it. Just really disappointing that she is placing so much emphasis on it. You'd swear she got hit by the ugly tree. And this isn't the first time she has spoken about it. Imagine looking up to her and wanting to get into acting but don't exactly fit the physical stereotype? It's such a shallow thing say so publically. And also...if Aoibhin was relying on her amazing face why is she not out there with the likes of Saoirse Rowan etc... looks mean Jack tit! You need to actually be a good actress and transend beyond that. Rant over! 😂
It’s not like Aoibhin had a dizzy high sparkling career .. like fair city and dancing with the stars was the height of it ! It’s not like she cracked America ! 🙄

• Haha
Queen Dzoireann. She is a complete head wreck . I don’t ding her funny and she has a holier than though attitude . Case in point today’s carry on .

It’s not like Aoibhin had a dizzy high sparkling career .. like fair city and dancing with the stars was the height of it ! It’s not like she cracked America ! 🙄
Doireann comes across as very bitchy and holier-than-thou. It is amazing how she has amassed such a following.

I see that Baby Elegance is involved with the Mother Earth convention aka Beo. Are they the same place that gave the famous-for-no-real-reason sister free baby stuff?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.