The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what's more disturbing- that a grown adult would ask their Mum who's the prettiest sister or that the question was actually answered.
Right? I know a lot of mothers, good, bad and indifferent, and I can't imagine a single one of them answering that question with anything other than "give over!"!

Reactions: 6
Right? I know a lot of mothers, good, bad and indifferent, and I can't imagine a single one of them answering that question with anything other than "give over!"!
Exactly! Or "you're all equally beautiful to me"! Honestly though, that question is like something a six year old would ask

Reactions: 4
God, Bressie is just the most insincere character.
100% ! Can't stand him . Absolute yawn fest for a start and goes on as if he's god almighty

Way back Doireann was chatting to her mum.on stories. It was when her mum was cooking or something. This couldve been around 2 years ago. She was "interviewing" her mum and asking questions like who is the most beautiful of the sisters, most talented etc. I cant remember exactly what was asked but 100% she asked her Mum about who was the best looking and her mum said Ailbhe without even thinking. I thought it very strange that she had even thought about this and it did make me think how much were they compared as kids, teens, young women etc and also how much they competed against one another.

I may be reading it this too much but I just thought it strange that the Mum had thought about it and had an answer ready.
Yeah I remember this , they were doing baking videos at the time. She said Ailbhe was her " swan ".

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
100% ! Can't stand him . Absolute yawn fest for a start and goes on as if he's god almighty

Yeah I remember this , they were doing baking videos at the time. She said Ailbhe was her " swan ".
That's it! I'm so glad someone else remembered it! I was afraid I had remembered it wrong.

Reactions: 4
I just looked at photos there and I reckon the mother said that because Ailbhe is the one who most resembles her. Still weird though!

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Her swan? So the mammy thinks she was an ugly child that improved?

So glad to read that I am not the only person in Ireland who is sick of seeing these chancers everywhere I look! A bunch of privileged narcissists, without a scrap of talent between them but mammy and daddy's boat money and multiple properties. Aoibhin is the worst, with her holier than thou Mother Earth act. Every 6 months the Sindo magazine does an article about her big move to the West. You would think that she re-located to the Congo. Doireann is only on 2FM because of her Insta profile (RTE needed to bring in a younger audience) and anyone who thinks otherwise is naive. Also, what is with Sile Seoige licking their arses in every post?!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So glad to read that I am not the only person in Ireland who is sick of seeing these chancers everywhere I look! A bunch of privileged narcissists, without a scrap of talent between them but mammy and daddy's boat money and multiple properties. Aoibhin is the worst, with her holier than thou Mother Earth act. Every 6 months the Sindo magazine does an article about her big move to the West. You would think that she re-located to the Congo. Doireann is only on 2FM because of her Insta profile (RTE needed to bring in a younger audience) and anyone who thinks otherwise is naive. Also, what is with Sile Seoige licking their arses in every post?!
They are like the modern day Seoige Sisters. Cailins from the wesht who think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Reactions: 9
They are like the modern day Seoige Sisters. Cailins from the wesht who think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.
They're not even from the west, I get embarrassed for doireann when she goes on like she's from Clare. You're a Dub, feck off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sile Seoige is another pain in the backside. She is turning earth mother herself with all her zen craic.

Reactions: 10
I think poor Sile’s nose is out of joint. Aoibhin has moved into her patch.
absolutely agree... plus she has to lick their hole to be kept in mind for beo... it was all dr Doireann for medical stuff until Dr Laura came along- and Laura fits the mom/breastfeeding brigade that Aoibhin loves to be in so Sile is probably watching closely

Reactions: 10
Oh but sure didn't they spend all their childhood summers on Inis Oírr which isn't even part of feckin' Clare! 🙄 As someone from the west I can't stand people like the Garrihys claiming ownership of somewhere they spend 4 weeks of the year. Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh but sure didn't they spend all their childhood summers on Inis Oírr which isn't even part of feckin' Clare! 🙄 As someone from the west I can't stand Dubs claiming ownership of somewhere they spend 4 weeks of the year. Get a grip.
Far be it from me to stand up for them - I can't hack them and all they stand for - but both of the parents grew up in Clare and they've had a home in the Doolin area for as long as I can remember - it seems the girls did spend a lot of time here as children.
They're still a pain in the arse though.

Sweet heart of mercy the Daithi o se impersonation 🙈
I'm filled with second hand embarrassment for her again 🙈 and sending cupcakes to her family because the podcast is back. It's like she's congratulating herself on their behalf or something

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.