The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made me laugh that she kept saying you should definitely bring all of your own shopping (which you should) but the few things she had to buy for her kids were probably the only money she had to spend!
Doireann got all offended with me last week said I made her sound like a soulless money-grabber. Well if the cap fits .......

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but it’s completely bizarre to think that some random stranger snuck up to Doireann Garrihy’s rented boat to leave her a six pack of Tayto. I’m calling bullshit

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but it’s completely bizarre to think that some random stranger snuck up to Doireann Garrihy’s rented boat to leave her a six pack of Tayto. I’m calling bullshit
Yeah seriously how in earth would someone know what boat is there's without being a complete psycho !! Surely you'd be ringing the guards lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does Aoibin always go on about The Fall - she was in it for maybe 60 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was watching that episode of The Fall last night. Aoibhin was basically an extra. The only reason her character had a name was because she showed an ID Card with her character’s name on it to Jamie Dornan. 🙄

• Haha
Who does doireann and paddy seriously think they are with the need to wear sun glasses on a cloudy day in Carrick 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who does doireann and paddy seriously think they are with the need to wear sun glasses on a cloudy day in Carrick 😂😂😂
Sure poor Doireann is so popular, she left Dublin for 5 minutes and was hounded with fans the entire time. Whereas Matt Damon lived in Dalkey for months and no-one went near him -her arse must get jealous of all the tit that comes out of her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Salty response by Dzitzy in her Q&A's regarding how did people know which boat to leave the gifts! It's a fair question, but she got very cheeky. If she thinks she's going to become the next Ryan Tubridy and take over RTE, then she needs to work on her game face and stop being so immature with a bit of fair criticism. Although she will no doubt follow her sisters footsteps...meet a rich man and stop working at 30.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah, it was a reasonable question. The passive aggressive answer is annoying though. I notice a few of these guys do this, they would be better off to make a joke out of it than the I'll pretend im not annoyed but I really am answer!

Reactions: 11
And this random stranger Michelle just happened to have the goodies with her?! She'd get more respect if she just explained how these gifts worked instead of being all salty and smart about it.

Ooooohh Doreen didn’t like that question at all, did she? Quite the bitchy response! Goes to show what an insecure little witch she really is

Reactions: 10
She’s lucky the stranger was a kind one, it’d weird me out a bit if someone did that. It’s just shown she needs to be more careful with her privacy - she’s broadcast her location and someone worked out pretty easily which boat was hers. Not to mention she’s said she left the dog in the boat - no issue with that as he’s probably left on his own anyway when they’re at work like any other pet. But dog thefts are on the rise and Bertie is a gorgeous dog, wouldn’t have taken much for someone to see him on Insta, work out where they where and be watching them if Michelle was able to figure it out so easily. I dunno, if I had a large following I just wouldn’t be uploading in real-time while away like she was

Reactions: 14
She’s lucky the stranger was a kind one, it’d weird me out a bit if someone did that. It’s just shown she needs to be more careful with her privacy - she’s broadcast her location and someone worked out pretty easily which boat was hers. Not to mention she’s said she left the dog in the boat - no issue with that as he’s probably left on his own anyway when they’re at work like any other pet. But dog thefts are on the rise and Bertie is a gorgeous dog, wouldn’t have taken much for someone to see him on Insta, work out where they where and be watching them if Michelle was able to figure it out so easily. I dunno, if I had a large following I just wouldn’t be uploading in real-time while away like she was
That's true, I didn't even think of poor Bertie and how easy it would be to find him in the evenings since some random person was able to track the boat down so easily!

Reactions: 4
The fact that she choose to answer that question says a lot. She could have ignored it but she chose to take time and energy to answer it and bring attention to it....

Also what’s this about ? Quite petty like just rise above it Doireann if you can’t take the criticism

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.