The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ailbhe has always been desperate to be the yummy mummy pushing the pram, she always had pics/stories up with the other sister's kids. All the best to her and she'll be a great mum but I hope she doesn't overshare every aspect of her new life as a mum, she is not the first nor the last.

The 'Leeedil' ads Aobhinn is doing is so cringe, as if she shops there!!! She's gone full time flogger.

Also, doireann the dog is fab but we don't need 2000000 pics of him a day!

Reactions: 9
Yeah that bullying people into doing it is kinda annoying!! id say the parents are very pushy also!
The podcast is very forced and is not funny . It’s all people she wants to talk to so they know who she is.. clawing her way up the ladder . I agree Ian Dempsey is something to her I think godfather so she was a shoe in .. I find the constant harassment of people to do the podcast all so cringe . I think there is something very disingenuous about her .

Who would be ok with that ?!! Aoibhinn could have her pick of men. Would she put up with that?
Yes she would !! He has money , a hotel and she can present the perfect family
Life !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The podcast is very forced and is not funny . It’s all people she wants to talk to so they know who she is.. clawing her way up the ladder . I agree Ian Dempsey is something to her I think godfather so she was a shoe in .. I find the constant harassment of people to do the podcast all so cringe . I think there is something very disingenuous about her .

Yes she would !! He has money , a hotel and she can present the perfect family
Life !
I have an aunt that married a wealthy business man. He has had several affairs, she knows well his ‘work nights away’ aren’t legit. They have 2 kids & go in lavish hols, all for insta/facebook but there’s no marriage there. She stays as she only has to work 2 days a week, her job is a hobby really , she knows well who she’s going to bed with but chooses to stay. Lots of women do!

Reactions: 1
I have an aunt that married a wealthy business man. He has had several affairs, she knows well his ‘work nights away’ aren’t legit. They have 2 kids & go in lavish hols, all for insta/facebook but there’s no marriage there. She stays as she only has to work 2 days a week, her job is a hobby really , she knows well who she’s going to bed with but chooses to stay. Lots of women do!
Is your aunt from Tullamore and does she go by the name of Tignam by any chance

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is there something wrong/different with Aoibhin's right eye?

Also did she really need to get a photo of her walking in the woods? Wonder if she stood like this mid stride to get the right pose as the timer counted down! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has Aoibhín ever shown any of the Lidl products she actually uses/ recommends or is that partnership purely for exposure 🤔

Reactions: 2
Is there something wrong/different with Aoibhin's right eye?

Also did she really need to get a photo of her walking in the woods? Wonder if she stood like this mid stride to get the right pose as the timer counted down! 😂
She mentioned she has a hint of turn in her eye

You know I really hope the rumours are not true about her husband. I mean she uprooted her life and moved to Clare...hardly the place to live in her line of work. Two gorgeous littles girls then..like it's so sad if it is true whether they continue to be together or eventually end it.

Does anyone have any more information on this piece of gossip apart from someone saying it in here a while back? Haven’t heard it anywhere else?

So would you say they are just pals really?

Totally off topic but there’s no thread on Daniella moyles, did anyone read her book? It’s actually really good, but in it she says how she basically got drunk and slept with a distants friends boyfriend... I got the vibe this was defo another influencer types boyfriend! Anyone know who it was out of nosiness??

Does anyone have any more information on this piece of gossip apart from someone saying it in here a while back? Haven’t heard it anywhere else?

So would you say they are just pals really?
Definitely. They do get on but there’s no marriage really

Totally off topic but there’s no thread on Daniella moyles, did anyone read her book? It’s actually really good, but in it she says how she basically got drunk and slept with a distants friends boyfriend... I got the vibe this was defo another influencer types boyfriend! Anyone know who it was out of nosiness??
Im reading it at the moment. Generally not the type of book i would read but would recommend. Something a few of these influencers esp the like of FBG should read

Is she for real... Onky 2 weeks ago she was cuddlin up to the sister n brother in law in Co Clare... And she tellin people not to be in close contact with people they don't live with. One rule for u so Doreen...
That really pissed me off because we have gone nowhere bar the supermarket & out for walks. She also was on a girls night out the other night all cuddled up for a selfie.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.