The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I like the Garrihy Sisters! I think they are all very beautiful & elegant and come across quite well. Doireann's comedy is not my personal taste, but she does well for herself and has her select audience. Aoibheann & Ailbhe are both very insular, private and come across quiet well.

Reactions: 4
I used to work with Doireann, she is a horrible fake person. So rude and would do/say anything to get a giggle from people.
And don't forget about the 2 or 3 lads she went off with or actively pursued, that had girlfriends and she knew they did!! I think that says enough about her character. She never gets outed for it though
What about that girl a few years ago who claimed Dorieann stole her boyfriend? Dorieann came out as saying it was all lies and the girl admitted she made it all up. Hard to know what to believe.

Reactions: 9
What about that girl a few years ago who claimed Dorieann stole her boyfriend? Dorieann came out as saying it was all lies and the girl admitted she made it all up. Hard to know what to believe.
Thats the only one i heard of.. whats the story behind the others?

Thats the only one i heard of.. whats the story behind the others?
I think that girl just said that to stop people hounding her to be honest. There was also another girl in work who said she found out her boyf was texting her behind her back. I know that's the boyf in the wrong but doireann shouldn't have entertained it at all. Then there was the guard she was mad after and didn't stop texting him when she found out he was already seeing someone. All lads supposedly from Clare, seemed like she was just mad for a clare farmer 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
There used to be texts coming in to Spin about it and they were all told to just ignore it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ah I like the Garrihy Sisters! I think they are all very beautiful & elegant and come across quite well. Doireann's comedy is not my personal taste, but she does well for herself and has her select audience. Aoibheann & Ailbhe are both very insular, private and come across quiet well.
Yeah Aoibheann’s so “insular and private” she’s doing photo shoots of herself, her kids, her house and even her bleeping dogs with any magazine that will have her! She’s about as private as the M50

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve often been tempted to go to one but the price of the tickets was madness. Are the goody bags decent? I’ve never loved her guest lineup either Sile Seoige isn’t my cuppa. I would have liked to see Dr Doireann O’Leary in Cork when she was on I do like her but I wasn’t able to go.
ugh dr Doireann, I find her so bland... mint tea, sunglasses, posing around her home.. no craic I'd say.

Reactions: 27
ugh dr Doireann, I find her so bland... mint tea, sunglasses, posing around her home.. no craic I'd say.
I do think Doireann has (or had) a good personality but it used to piss me off that she was “hilarious” because she could do a culchie accent. Her show - The Doireann Project - horrendous viewing! I could only watch a small bit, taking the piss in a non funny way out of beloved (in my eyes!!) Irish personas! She’s no Katherine Lynch that’s for sure! Remember her? Now that was quality comedy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do think Doireann has (or had) a good personality but it used to piss me off that she was “hilarious” because she could do a culchie accent. Her show - The Doireann Project - horrendous viewing! I could only watch a small bit, taking the piss in a non funny way out of beloved (in my eyes!!) Irish personas! She’s no Katherine Lynch that’s for sure! Remember her? Now that was quality comedy!
I agree. The piss taking out of Pippa seemed personal. Not the funniest...I wanted to like it but I cringe watching most of it. Didnt watch second series. Ya katherine is funny. Liked her show. Sheila sheik 3😂

I cant see why not? Its clear shes good at her job and attracts a big audience. Everything has to be so negative 😂😂😂 if I tore her a new one youd agree. As said previously she had a presenting job with spin and was an AA girl before this. She was already in the door after getting the appropriate qualifications. I do believe the one who walked in the door was Greg o shea. But that would be OK sure
It’s called reality not negativity 🙄 Do you actually think the likes of Doireann Garrihy and Lottie Ryan really grafted and started at the bottom?? 🤣 You my dear are their perfect audience!! The Irish media is a closed talentless network of daughters, sons, cousins, sisters blah blah blah. Very little new talent just “makes it”, don’t be so naive.

Reactions: 14
My family have a holiday home in liscannor/doolin... The mum and dad are loved but to be honest the locals can't stand the girls. They come down and think they are the queen's and vips.. Swan into family hotela doolin/armada... I can remember a couple tried booking into armada one of the suites with the baths as they were on honeymoon and they were told they fully booked so took normal room and low and behold doireann posts pics and videos of the welcome bottle of champagne and Strawberries from one of them rooms.. Absolute shame. The couple were in a friend's bar in lahinch talking about it. She was very upset. But look famiky comes first.
We have met the owner lots of times. He is a nice guy. So is his family. But ask the locals. Everyone knows he is gay. supposedly she knows he likes to take a roll in the rushes but look if she is happy with the lie then good luck to her. Look at Philip scholfield.. Don't know much about the middle sister. But their dad is hilarious. Been in his company over the years. My family and their famiky same position. Parents from Co Clare us kids raised in Dublin.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Completely agree! Zero personality there. There is nothing in their home apart from a strategically placed designer handbag or pair of hunter wellies strategically placed by the Stairs for effect! 🙈

Reactions: 9
I've never heard of "roll in the rushes" before, brilliant 😂
It's an old quote for people who didn't wanna be found out in the 50s 60s 70s for having sex.. They were havin a róll in the rushes 😂😂😂... So no one would see them 😜😜

Who would be ok with that ?!! Aoibhinn could have her pick of men. Would she put up with that?
But this is a boy with a million dollar hotel. I don't think I blame her.. If I turned my head to that but got to have the big hotel and money.. That would keep me happy. Love isn't everything. I say good luck to her. She will get half of everything if it goes belly up

Reactions: 3
It's an old quote for people who didn't wanna be found out in the 50s 60s 70s for having sex.. They were havin a róll in the rushes 😂😂😂... So no one would see them 😜😜

But this is a boy with a million dollar hotel. I don't think I blame her.. If I turned my head to that but got to have the big hotel and money.. That would keep me happy. Love isn't everything. I say good luck to her. She will get half of everything if it goes belly up
[/QUOTE
Really? You’d be happy with that?

Ya I think so.. If he wants his litre fumble every so often then let him get it out of his system.... I'd bloody take the hotel and money any way 😂😂😂🤑🤑🤑🤑.. duck that..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Parents seem like the nicest couple. Euge seems like such a character. Doireann is by far my favourite. Ailbhe works with the father so In other words no one else would hire her. I find her very passive aggressive in any of the insta stories with the family.

Reactions: 5
Well now I have to say you are right there she is gone very bland it’s the same content all the time lately, the floaty dresses and enormous sunglasses and treadmill shots and her walking into the surgery....I cannot disagree with you! I do like the Q&A she does on some medical issues. She seems to be a very good doctor and very knowledgeable.

Well now I have to say you are right there she is gone very bland it’s the same content all the time lately, the floaty dresses and enormous sunglasses and treadmill shots and her walking into the surgery....I cannot disagree with you! I do like the Q&A she does on some medical issues. She seems to be a very good doctor and very knowledgeable.
yes I agree. Her medical stuff is good and she answers the queries very well. She kind of ignored the questions about why she left the video doc thing. I heard it went bust.

Completely agree! Zero personality there. There is nothing in their home apart from a strategically placed designer handbag or pair of hunter wellies strategically placed by the Stairs for effect! 🙈
And the empty Louis Vuitton boxes

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.