The frugality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the plus side, she seems to have started limiting how much she shows Peggy on social media which is only a good thing

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure why she goes on about pregnancy skin...she really is not glowing and she has a lot of foundation on so you can’t really see her actual skin. The last time she said this about her skin and had no foundation on, it looked dehydrated and so many lines for someone in her 20s, she just looks old!

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure why she goes on about pregnancy skin...she really is not glowing and she has a lot of foundation on so you can’t really see her actual skin. The last time she said this about her skin and had no foundation on, it looked dehydrated and so many lines for someone in her 20s, she just looks old!
She’s in her 20s?!

She put baked beans in her shepherd pie. Idk if her shepherd pie has meat or not though maybe a replacement or complement. She said it is a Liverpool thing. 😐
I do that sometimes, I put mince in as well, it's really nice and filling. I'm not from Liverpool though. I've had a ready meal shepherd's pie with beans in too, possibly a heinz one.

I hope she’s not limiting Peggy’s exposure on social due to the trolling. That would be so sad.

How much would her matches cost to produce? All the packaging and time almost doesn’t seem worth doing?? Would she have made any profit?! I guess that’s why they’re £12 😬

Reactions: 3
Plenty of lovely things in Peggy’s nursery but both it & the house overall look a bit cold & uncomfortable. Her sister’s house looks really comfortable like you could just doing yourself down anywhere & get cozy. I like a lot of Alex’s style but the house to mr just hasn’t really come together mainly because IMO nothing looks that inviting. Lots of nice features but the hallway looks cold as do a lot of the rooms. There’s also too much stuff crammed in for my taste. Less is more.
It really does look cold and uninviting doesn’t it. Lack of carpet can cause that. Agree far too much crammed in and very over styled.

View attachment 296379
i panic whenever someone put picture frame above bed, maybe is just me
Yes, it is dangerous to have one picture hanging let alone 10 of them. But a blank wall isn’t very Insta friendly so sod the baby’s safety

Reactions: 3
23305A35-6344-490A-91B8-31F9233B2C1B.jpeg

does the poor kid ever get new clothes? I mean mine definitely has some second hand ones but she gets lots of lovely clothes ft family and friends and also loves picking a new outfit when we go to the supermarket

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Blimey, her bump is flawless in the maternity leave pic! I’m jealous, mine looked like a road atlas from about wk37 of pregnancy #1.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 296379
i panic whenever someone put picture frame above bed, maybe is just me
It's pretty but definitely very over styled and cluttered.
I have two toddlers and I've left their room quite minimal so they can add what they like to it as they grow. I always think houses that are added to over a long period of time look best. Also, they only sleep in there so no one would ever appreciate my hard work.

Also, buying a ton of trendy kiddo nik naks doesn't seem frugal to me.

Reactions: 5
Why do we need to see her naked bump? What's the need? 🙄

When are these influencers going to realise that we don't give a tit about their bumps! Really pisses me off, because I bet you there's some poor pregnant woman out their hating her body late on in pregnancy and then they see someone like Alex posing on a bed with a perfect bump 🤦‍♀️ influencers will do anything for the 'gram!

Reactions: 14
What an odd advert. I had to re-read the caption to realise she was advertising knitwear. By biggest peeve though is the bloody hairclip! JUST STOP! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.