The frugality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beans are brilliant source of protein, but why not make a healthy flavourful autumnal soup with tomato, sweet potato, roasted peppers, onnions, garlic and mixed beans instead of slapping insane amounts of cheese over beans 🙈
I doubt she eat proper beans! I hope she doesn't cook baked beans with soup
She eats like post war

Reactions: 5
She should add 10 quid to her weekly shop and eat a bit better. Everyone’s priority are different but goodness me that is rank

They eat like they receive rations....eat like students. There’s nothing about their lifestyle that makes me envious in the slightest.

Reactions: 7
What really confuses me is that they get the medium sized Odd box, which is frankly huge for 2 adults and a toddler, yet we never see any of it in her meal plan. Where do all the fruit and veggies go?!? 😳

Reactions: 6
What really confuses me is that they get the medium sized Odd box, which is frankly huge for 2 adults and a toddler, yet we never see any of it in her meal plan. Where do all the fruit and veggies go?!? 😳
I have to admit that I don’t find the odd box size they get excessively huge. My husband and I get the medium sized fruit and veg box for just the two of us and generally get through it each week (although admittedly the amount of potatoes is sometimes a struggle).

We’re constantly eating fruit and veggies as the main ingredient in all our meals though, especially as we have both been working from home this year so have been around for nearly all meals every week (god that’s depressing!), so agree it’s a bit of a mystery what she does with hers.

I have to admit that I don’t find the odd box size they get excessively huge. My husband and I get the medium sized fruit and veg box for just the two of us and generally get through it each week (although admittedly the amount of potatoes is sometimes a struggle).

We’re constantly eating fruit and veggies as the main ingredient in all our meals though, especially as we have both been working from home this year so have been around for nearly all meals every week (god that’s depressing!), so agree it’s a bit of a mystery what she does with hers.
Of course, if you both eat at home and eat fruit as snack the medium box would be just fine. However, Peggy is at nursery/childminder 5 days a week and both Alex and Chris eat out and spend day or two away from home at least once or twice a week. For that lifestyle medium box would mean that every meal they do eat at home should be bursting with fresh produce.

Reactions: 2
354E9206-D508-4D30-A63F-50911B88EA7E.jpeg

god she is boring! And what the hell is she rabbiting on about, I was pregnant during the winter and it’s super easy dressing as you just live in dungarees/leggings/jumpers

Reactions: 10
Hahah why is she calling tiger’s Xmas deco tacky, just because it is tiger? I swear they probably come from the same factory that produced Liberty Xmas deco. I mean her house is quite tacky to begin with
She waits until pay day to get a 3pound item while happily encouraging others to buy useless matches that cost12 pound. Hmm

Reactions: 10
Plenty of lovely things in Peggy’s nursery but both it & the house overall look a bit cold & uncomfortable. Her sister’s house looks really comfortable like you could just doing yourself down anywhere & get cozy. I like a lot of Alex’s style but the house to mr just hasn’t really come together mainly because IMO nothing looks that inviting. Lots of nice features but the hallway looks cold as do a lot of the rooms. There’s also too much stuff crammed in for my taste. Less is more.

Reactions: 9
Peggy’s room is all about Alex. It’s all about showing us the diverse range of books she picks for Peggy, the ‘interesting’ bits on shelves, the prints on the wall that are more suited to an adult room, the arranged cushions.

How about having a bookshelf at a level Peggy can reach, toys within Her reach, prints on the wall that aren’t all about empowerment/strong girls type messages ?

Reactions: 13
Peggy’s room is all about Alex. It’s all about showing us the diverse range of books she picks for Peggy, the ‘interesting’ bits on shelves, the prints on the wall that are more suited to an adult room, the arranged cushions.

How about having a bookshelf at a level Peggy can reach, toys within Her reach, prints on the wall that aren’t all about empowerment/strong girls type messages ?
Yea like Peggy can read WE CAN BE HOROES AND YES TOKYO

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s fine to reflect her style but yes, that room is all about her and trying soo hard to be alternative. There’s a reason little kids toys and decor is bunnies, cartoons, teddies, princesses or fire trucks. Because they like them!

Reactions: 6
It’s fine to reflect her style but yes, that room is all about her and trying soo hard to be alternative. There’s a reason little kids toys and decor is bunnies, cartoons, teddies, princesses or fire trucks. Because they like them!
i agree, it’s all so try hard

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.