The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps Alex does have a glimmer of self awareness after all and can see how cringe it is to describe what she does for ‘work’ to strangers and acquaintances. It’s a shallow, self serving, verging on immoral line of business. Oh yes, and also very lucrative. Rightly so if she does feel sheepish about it!

Reactions: 6
Perhaps Alex does have a glimmer of self awareness after all and can see how cringe it is to describe what she does for ‘work’ to strangers and acquaintances. It’s a shallow, self serving, verging on immoral line of business. Oh yes, and also very lucrative. Rightly so if she does feel sheepish about it!
Unlikely. I predict , no one understands what I do and how hard I work 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
HOT OFF THE PRESS.

The woman was too stunned to speak (hope someone gets that)

Is she having a laugh
Omg I’m sorry but this woman is positively delusional. If it wasn’t for the massive parental subsidies she’d be living in a flat in zone 9 with the level of partnerships she books - she’s a skin & me and lick paint flogger she’s not even reached the dizzying heights of a farfetch code?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never one to boast, but she is SO GOOD at her job, she has been reported to the Advertising Standards Authority repeatedly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
they ask how I make money (which is a question I don't think I would ever ask someone else whose career I didn't ‘understand’)
Does she really think we don’t ‘understand’ her career? Or should that be ‘career’?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So a new promise to myself is to be honest and realistic about my achievements’

Does that mean we’re redundant?
We’ve been nothing but honest here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“they ask how I make money (which is a question I don't think I would ever ask someone else whose career I didn't 'understand')”

perfectly reasonable question imo? How hard is it to say sponsored content, PPC advertisements and affiliate links. Imagine being so arrogant as to think it’s obvious or it’s some sort of taboo to ask?

• Heart
Influencers are so obnoxious thinking their joke of a job is so complex that no one understands it.

Reactions: 12
She may send her Newsletter to 35,000 email accounts but how many read it ?

This week‘s newsletter consists of her rant about i’m not sure what really. A clip of her showing a few ways to style a striped top - that she has already shown on Instagram. Then her shopping guide with links, links, links. Then telling us of the two programmes she’s currently watching, along with half the country. A one liner about an exhibition at the Tate. A few Pinterest images. Oh, and the two photos at the showing her sitting room mantlepiece and sitting on a bench in her kitchen - note the bench was further up the kitchen, it’s now where her dining table was.

A group of school kids could produce a more interesting newsletter and it wouldn’t be their week’s work either.

I cannot believe Dopey just stood there and filmed her eating a sarnie. Someone give the man a real job and some dignity!

• Haha
I think he’s lost his dignity inside a #gifted shampoo bottle. Shame he’ll never find it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.