The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a twit :rolleyes:

(I also have the Sainsbury's and Waitrose bags and they are bloody brilliant shopping bags).

Reactions: 3
Who watches an hour of tv in their lunch break?? Surly you make lunch, eat lunch looking at phone, tidy up lunch mess, kids mess, general mess , reply to some personal messages and back to work. God she’s good at ‘carving out me time’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who watches an hour of tv in their lunch break?? Surly you make lunch, eat lunch looking at phone, tidy up lunch mess, kids mess, general mess , reply to some personal messages and back to work. God she’s good at ‘carving out me time’
Well yes, normal people do but you’re forgetting that aside from counting matches, seeking out pictures of people wearing glasses and filling her house with more tit than any person could ever need, our favourite multi tasking frugalian doesn’t actually have a bleeping job 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think not posting Black Friday links is a good thing in her case. Surely as the frugal guru she should be helping people to find a bargain - ie the best price for something you / a family member really wants. People who value money use Black Friday wisely for getting the best deal.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think not posting Black Friday links is a good thing in her case. Surely as the frugal guru she should be helping people to find a bargain - ie the best price for something you / a family member really wants. People who value money use Black Friday wisely for getting the best deal.
Because is a rat race for them. If I click on someone else’s link after Alex’s, that person’s cookies will override Alex. So, the more you churn out, the higher your chance.

Just gos to show Alex doesn’t really need a bargain. In her case being faux frugal is just a hobby not a necessity.

Yes, it’s easy to be sniffy about Black Friday when you’re not actually on an income where every penny counts and your house and secret extension have been paid for by the bank of mum and dad.

She’s also raving about The English (which tbf is worth raving about) but does that mean she didn’t cancel her licence fee? She never addressed the criticisms of that post did she? Just took it down and pretended like nothing happened.

Reactions: 11
What’s with the weird pronouns video? Just when you think the bottom of the barrel for content has been reached, she scrapes a little more.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s with the weird pronouns video? Just when you think the bottom of the barrel for content has been reached, she scrapes a little more.
Oh god I know! We were laughing at her over this last night and all the comments!! I just don’t get this - people so over think it, if your kids are being brought up in a well rounded and loving household they will know girls can be firemen and dinos can be female just by you teaching them normal stuff! Why does she have to be such a twit over it. All the ‘he’s a keeper’ oh do bugger off and get a grip!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That pronouns video - imagine sitting filming yourself pulling those ridiculous cutesy expressions and calling it a job. In reality, Chris was probably filming her or still painting the fence/tiling the patio and wasn’t reading to Peggy at all. So fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god I know! We were laughing at her over this last night and all the comments!! I just don’t get this - people so over think it, if your kids are being brought up in a well rounded and loving household they will know girls can be firemen and dinos can be female just by you teaching them normal stuff! Why does she have to be such a twit over it. All the ‘he’s a keeper’ oh do bugger off and get a grip!!
I think she meant to say he's a kept man not a keeper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t get over the absolute cringe of that pronoun video + the absolute lack of self awareness to want to share it with tens of thousands of strangers.

Who tells her this drivel is ok? At the very least my friends & family would be seriously rolling their eyes behind my back if I came up with this crap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She probably just took a video of herself smiling (because she loves herself like all the other influencers do) and made up a scenario so she had an excuse to post it on her grid.

That pronouns video - imagine sitting filming yourself pulling those ridiculous cutesy expressions and calling it a job. In reality, Chris was probably filming her or still painting the fence/tiling the patio and wasn’t reading to Peggy at all. So fake.
Yes, he’s a true multitasker if he can read to the kids while filming Alex gurning away! #hubzoftheyear

• Haha
JFC you’re not a bloody student anymore and you’re not poor. Buy your hosts a decent gift you absolute tight ass.

Enough already with the cheapo-candles- in-a-ribbon-as-a gift shite content. It’s been recycled to death now.

Such a lack of original & interesting content from Alex. I don’t think she’s cut out for the Insta hustle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Alex's constant cycle of content: crap candles, painting something slowly that may or may not need painting, Tiger crap, glasses, something beige always with a side of white bread, a sprinkle of performative poverty or wokeness (either / or is fine), crap candles... repeat ad nauseam.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.