The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realise they’re kids and accidents etc happen obvs but for the most part they need to learn anyway! But if you’re that worried then put higher up 😂😂😂

Those leggings 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is all…will look lovely with her balaclava
I assumed these were more freebies from uniqlo 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’d heard Erica Davies mentioned before but hadn’t looked her up on instagram so I never saw a picture of her until Alex’s stories today. Is Alex Single White Female-ing her or something? The resemblance is uncanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d heard Erica Davies mentioned before but hadn’t looked her up on instagram so I never saw a picture of her until Alex’s stories today. Is Alex Single White Female-ing her or something? The resemblance is uncanny!
I just looked her up too after seeing this. Totally freaked out by the resemblance

Reactions: 1
My children (same age as Alex's) constantly rearrange the bottom of tree - I put the ones I really care about at the top and then accept there will be casualties and the tree will look lopsided 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg that ikea ad. It’s so unaspiring.
A lump of sausage rolls - Christmas feast

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No but I do think Alex is angling to hook in with Lucy Owen so someone can finally teach her how to make good content

Reactions: 3
No but I do think Alex is angling to hook in with Lucy Owen so someone can finally teach her how to make good content
Yes I think you’re right. She’s tagged Lucy in a couple of ass licking type posts previously. Goodness knows she needs someone to provide some focus & direction for her ‘content’

Reactions: 1
What will she do on Mondays from now on? How is she not embarrassed to post such crap and then complain about being busy?

Reactions: 2
Surely she should know that Cato’s buggy hasn’t got the kind of wheels that are needed for snow?

Reactions: 5
"needless to say a sledge is on our to buy list"

Everything in on your to buy list Alex, even tit you already have

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"needless to say a sledge is on our to buy list"

Everything in on your to buy list Alex, even tit you already have
Right?! Like realistically this’ll be a few days of snow max, who wants to buy and store a sledge for the rest of time when you only need it for a few days every few years? And a few minutes of those few days at that?! The youngest is walking anyway so next year will be more able to navigate snow?

It’s like she’s blind to their hyper consumerism/consumption. You don’t need things for every possible edge circumstance.

Reactions: 2
ANOTHER free trial? Surely constantly making up new email addresses and trying to keep track of them all to cancel payments is more effort than actually just paying. She makes me die of cringe.
I just can’t understand how this ever saves them more than ten quid at a time? They appear to wait until there’s a month worth of content to watch then use that streaming service then to the next one? So all of this for £120 per annum? In the grand scheme of their consumption and gifted house I can’t imagine £120 makes much of a difference…? 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
£120 on subscriptions, about £150 on sourdough and £5200 on weekly shop. Annual savings of £5470! Shame you have to do that for 100 years to be able to
afford their house. No one sane these days can believe that by saving money on food and minor things can get you a property!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
£120 on subscriptions, about £150 on sourdough and £5200 on weekly shop. Annual savings of £5470! Shame you have to do that for 100 years to be able to
afford their house. No one sane these days can believe that by saving money on food and minor things can get you a property!
And this is exactly why I have zero time for their millennial struggle cosplay. Like why tf are ppl watching two spoonfed adult babies mither about a meal plan (those of us who didn’t get bankrolled through uni have been doing it since then?) and free trial abuse as if that’s at all related to their lifestyle and spending power? Their lifestyle is enabled by a massive undeclared intergenerational wealth transfer and brand freebies. The rest is truly just window dressing to keep their engagement metrics at a level they can flog themselves to brands with. It’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.