The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taken a day off to go and buy second hand books for the party bags. Very strange.

I must be superwoman, I’ve organised so many birthday parties for my children at this stage and never had to take a day off work to organise,
I’m guessing you didn’t have to email #brands for sponsorship / freebie opportunities tho, or reliant on whatever scraps those brands fling at you 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Taken a day off to go and buy second hand books for the party bags. Very strange.

I must be superwoman, I’ve organised so many birthday parties for my children at this stage and never had to take a day off work to organise,
This is something most people do on their lunchbreak 😂

Reactions: 12
She’ll probably be giving parents back the books they recently offloaded to charity 🤣 It’s not a bad idea, better than gifting plastic tat destined for the bin but there’s just something so stingy about the way these two treat others but are so grabby and entitled for themselves.
It’s like the tiger candles for others and the posh candles for Alex again.

Reactions: 9
Why do they both have to take a day off?

And do they ever spend any time apart?! It would do my head in living, working & spending every waking minute documenting my dull old life with my partner in tow

• Heart
I’m all for charity shops, recycling and libraries etc. but Jesus Christ you cheap bastards, buy your daughter something new for her birthday

I’m all for charity shops, recycling and libraries etc. but Jesus Christ you cheap bastards, buy your daughter something new for her birthday
I think it’s brilliant- like the kids gonna care if it’s new or not. BUT- it’s weird that she’ll make considered purchases like this whilst filling her house with cheap plastic tat and making money from aff links pressuring others to do the same

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Him trying to do the frozen puzzle and put a piece the colour of the dress at the bottom with a sticky out bit pointing down Past the border 🤦🏼‍♀️ Seriously how hard is a child’s jigsaw? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t get it. How thick does she think people must be to watch her craft this glasses Friday thing on the beg for specs over the past few months, getting predictable gift/ad/freebie after freebie then claim she’s ‘built this collection up over the years’?! You’ve literally documented yourself accumulating these all for free! Absolutely wild.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Him trying to do the frozen puzzle and put a piece the colour of the dress at the bottom with a sticky out bit pointing down Past the border 🤦🏼‍♀️ Seriously how hard is a child’s jigsaw? 🥴
I thought this too. It was totally done for the camera. What a thrilling piece of content.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought this too. It was totally done for the camera. What a thrilling piece of content.
I find her so odd because she buys ‘the right things’ to appear ‘cool’ but then their actual personalities are so dry 😂 they’re like some old nana and grandad but with all the ‘hip’ stuff. It does amuse me.

• Haha
I don’t really get her content sometimes. For the average person, glasses are expensive. I have 2 pairs because of a buy one, get one free deal but usually I just have 1 pair until my prescription changes. Is that not what most people do?

If she had to spend £100 to £200 on each pair of glasses (can’t see her going for £39 including lenses packages) she wouldn’t have 8 pairs.

I’m no crazy prescription but I pay extra for blue light reflecting lenses etc and they’re expensive, so I’ve only ever got 1-2 pairs on the go. She’s only got choice because they’re gifted and half of them are fugly anyway.

It’s just further proof of why the patio tiles took him so long 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have I just watched her make a bed for content?? And not in a jazzy hotel styling way. Just a normal bed. I’ve clearly lost my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone previously signed up for her newsletter and can tell me when the anya hindmarch bags are released? I don’t want to sign up lol. Thanks 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.