The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be imagining it, maybe it’s the angle, but her teeth even look different to me.
She had Invisalign, which she said after she’d finished the treatment that she kept quiet and paid for herself because she didn’t want to be judged which is fair enough.
I do wonder if it’s affected her face though - I had my teeth done years ago and for years afterwards the dimensions of my lower face looked just a little different. I guess it comes down to the position of facial tissue or something.

Reactions: 4
She’s not put that much weight on post babies, but her face has changed SO much?!
Without wanting to body shame her, I think she possibly has but she wears it really well. She mentioned recently she was in size 42 (14) trousers & I was really surprised as she doesn’t look it. Pre baby she must have been an 8/10 as she was really skinny/leggy.

Reactions: 2
She had Invisalign, which she said after she’d finished the treatment that she kept quiet and paid for herself because she didn’t want to be judged which is fair enough.
I do wonder if it’s affected her face though - I had my teeth done years ago and for years afterwards the dimensions of my lower face looked just a little different. I guess it comes down to the position of facial tissue or something.
I think I find they look different because her smile is usually “gummy”, but you don’t see any gum in that photo.

Reactions: 1
That Rightmove Ad isn't a clear ad you have to click to see it says Ad, it should be tagged at the top as 'paid partnership with Rightmove' it just plays without obviously seeing it. Report to the ASA! She is actually one of the least transparent. PR Gift, I work with them, press trip etc not allowed it's an Ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Without wanting to body shame her, I think she possibly has but she wears it really well. She mentioned recently she was in size 42 (14) trousers & I was really surprised as she doesn’t look it. Pre baby she must have been an 8/10 as she was really skinny/leggy.
She’s definitely a good few sizes bigger now than before kids. And that’s absolutely fine. Couldn’t be more fine in fact but yeah, that’s why she looks so different. Weight and age, just life innit 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s so obsessed with how busy she is whilst seemingly doing very little.

The reality is that she’s on the tube to a jolly and dropped by a post office on the way. Clearly a Productivity Qween 🤦‍♀️
Wish my life was as relaxed as hers, imagine she had to get a real job where you rush to drop the kids off then rush to work and work for a solid 8-10 hours. She’d die 😂😩

Reactions: 8
Well I’m reading tattle whilst drinking coffee so please also put me in this exclusive multitasking club 💅

I must say it’s wild the way she sees herself? Like.. deluded yes but what a incredible world to live in, to think you are so productive and hard working in those circumstances. Is this what happens when you are praised a lot as a child?

Remember when she showed this book? I thought it was a joke but she must have been serious 😱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She literally thinks going to a breakfast and doing a task en route is multi tasking. I multi tasked last week when I flew abroad for a meeting - dropped something into the office en route and then was online before during and after my flight, and went straight to a meeting. I know guys, I’m basically superwoman

Reactions: 10
She’s so obsessed with how busy she is whilst seemingly doing very little.

The reality is that she’s on the tube to a jolly and dropped by a post office on the way. Clearly a Productivity Qween 🤦‍♀️
She's hilarious. As a pp mentioned before, she complains about having to stay up until midnight every night working, yet seems to watch unbelievable amounts of tv.

I think she's probably a really nice, down to earth person, who should have stuck to styling and shouldn't be living her life out on social media.

Reactions: 6
Instead of these kitsch made for Instagram books she should probably read an actual project management book if work is such an eternal struggle?

She has a full time paid up member of staff in her husband & both kids in full time childcare. Most women do 26 hours of unpaid domestic labour a week and a lot of it will be picking up the slack where husbands won’t/can’t because of their jobs oftentimes being the higher paid one. She already gets that time back for having him around all day to just do it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Amazing how you can make yourself believe you’re the busiest person in the world by the way you describe your day…I’m laughing so hard at her description

How removed from reality can you be to think that going to the post office - whilst on your way somewhere else - is multitasking?? Even more out of touch to be sharing it to your followers as if it’s relatable.

It’s very clear that she is struggling for content. Yet seemingly her income (and that of her husband) is dependent on the continual sharing of every mundane and inconsequential moment from her (rather dull) daily life.

I remember being unemployed after uni (and pre-iPhone internet scrolling ability!) when going to the bank or going to the post office could be described as a busy week. This is Alex's vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since when in the world of "I've got duck all to do" is dropping something off at the Post Office multitasking?! Oh Alex, you're so so funny!

Reactions: 5
Re the busyness, reminded me of another I saw earlier - dropped kids at school- declared it was ‘all going on!!’….. Having a car charger fitted, having some shelves measured and making an IG ad. Is it just me or is that not actually that busy?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Re the busyness, reminded me of another I saw earlier - dropped kids at school- declared it was ‘all going on!!’….. Having a car charger fitted, having some shelves measured and making an IG ad. Is it just me or is that not actually that busy?
that’s the kind of stuff you fit around an actual full time job, not my actual job

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That doesn’t look like the face of someone who looks like they are eating something delicious.
Haha, I just came here to post the same thing! Knowing the two of them, they must’ve spent ages taking photos and faffing around the kitchen and then this is the best photo they chose? What is that face?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.