The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the things to ‘bring awareness’ to, picking glasses feels like one of the biggest possible shows of privilege. Is there really no other cause close to her heart that she wants to use her platform for?! It’s just all very bizarre.

Reactions: 12
Of all the things to ‘bring awareness’ to, picking glasses feels like one of the biggest possible shows of privilege. Is there really no other cause close to her heart that she wants to use her platform for?! It’s just all very bizarre.
it’s a joke is at it. Making out that she’s on some sort of crusade for glasses wearers.
The people who Alex should be championing is women with young kids, juggling work and getting through those Pre school years. That’s something that’s worth exploring properly

she can’t though because it’s those women that she gaslights in order to make her own living.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She completely missed the mark, she could be championing for vision poverty like poor people are unlikely to get their eye check or immigrants who don’t have access to vision care. Instead, she bangs on about wearing glasses.
Just like Lily Pebbles, who keeps banging on about mainstream media not using moles-heavy model, she should have speak up for regular mole checks.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's losing a lot of followers with these ridiculous glasses stories
1631958870534.png

Having three kids is about the least frugal thing you can do.
I don’t think she is though I think she has almost said she’s stopping at 2. Plus she keeps selling her kids clothes.
While I don't agree with having 3 kids not being frugal, I want to acknowledge that she has 4 kids already, her twins are her kids too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's losing a lot of followers with these ridiculous glasses stories View attachment 768880

While I don't agree with having 3 kids not being frugal, I want to acknowledge that she has 4 kids already, her twins are her kids too.
Of course her twins are her kids.

My point was to add a third child to her two living kids isn’t something a lot of people can afford who
live her lifestyle i.e. North London, sending kids to nursery etc. I can’t afford to pay childcare for three kids & I’m lucky to be well paid plus I dont live in London. 3 kids for most people is a luxury. I also strongly feel people shouldn’t have more than 2 given the state of the environment but that is of course a personal view & not one Id want society impose on anyone. I’d hope enough people would voluntarily not have more than 2.

Reactions: 7
Is she pregnant?

She's losing a lot of followers with these ridiculous glasses stories View attachment 768880

But if she’d had her twins is it likely she’d have had another pregnancy? Probably not. Yes I agree she technically has 4 children shes not actually clothing and feeding 4….

Reactions: 5
Do you think she reads here? She seems a bit angry with her non-stop celebrity women who have worn glasses. Sort of like a "take THAT" to anyone criticising her. I don't remember reading anything particularly harsh (re glasses).

Reactions: 7
Me neither. Especially when the chances are that most (or at least 50%) of the posters here likely wear glasses or contact lenses. It’s such a non-thing. I can’t imagine anyone thinking less of anyone else whether they choose to wear glasses or contacts at all. Some people need them, others don’t, and it’s been that way since primary school: end of story.

(Also, surprise, surprise: good looking celebrities/models/influencers look good wearing glasses. Reposting all their pictures doesn’t prove anything, but then again I’m still at a loss at what the point/purpose is of all the Friday posts)

Reactions: 10
💯 she reads here.

A year or so she did a story that was apparently some people had been overheard discussing where her house was and how that made her uncomfortable- does anyone remember it? At the time I didn't know about TL (assuming it was going!) but I wonder if it was an online discussion she was talking about - the way it read was that she'd been told that people had been discussing her in a cafe at the time or something!

I thought it was a bit of an overeaction at the time. There's an influencer (a very minor one!) who lives a few streets over from me in London and I know what road she lives on - but for months I'd see her stories walking along and be thinking about it! I obviously don't actually care, I'm not going to walk down there and peek in the window!

Reactions: 6
💯 she reads here.

A year or so she did a story that was apparently some people had been overheard discussing where her house was and how that made her uncomfortable- does anyone remember it? At the time I didn't know about TL (assuming it was going!) but I wonder if it was an online discussion she was talking about - the way it read was that she'd been told that people had been discussing her in a cafe at the time or something!

I thought it was a bit of an overeaction at the time. There's an influencer (a very minor one!) who lives a few streets over from me in London and I know what road she lives on - but for months I'd see her stories walking along and be thinking about it! I obviously don't actually care, I'm not going to walk down there and peek in the window!
She should be comforted that it’s majorly against Tattle’s rules to share roads/specific areas (eg close to X or round the corner from Y)/property listings (or pics off of them) and any post like this will be instantly removed. I can get why it would make you feel uncomfortable, but also you’re choosing to share enough that strangers can compile all this info and figure it out so whilst it’ll never happen on tattle it doesn’t mean some freak isn’t doing it by themselves! Although fair play to her for not going on yet another tattle rampage saying these nutters have tracked me down rah rah rah

She should be comforted that it’s majorly against Tattle’s rules to share roads/specific areas (eg close to X or round the corner from Y)/property listings (or pics off of them) and any post like this will be instantly removed. I can get why it would make you feel uncomfortable, but also you’re choosing to share enough that strangers can compile all this info and figure it out so whilst it’ll never happen on tattle it doesn’t mean some freak isn’t doing it by themselves! Although fair play to her for not going on yet another tattle rampage saying these nutters have tracked me down rah rah rah
Your last sentence is what Eimear Varian does. She’s an Irish Surrey based blogger In case you don’t know her.

Reactions: 3
So did Zanna Van Dijk….I’ll never understand why people choose to share so much (and in some cases show off so much) that it makes it very easy to track done their actual address and then go online and get pics of their house/floor plans etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
These people pimp out their life for easy money and they are surprised that people found out where they live? Nah hun, if you are so concern, maybe get a new job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.