The Frugality #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao she really go round her house to find random object to reel. Everyone and their dogs have a hot water tap, there is nothing sophisticated with it. Safety lock and hot water, 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
First time posting but I felt compelled- how is this a page about being frugal when she just installed at £500 tap!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New to this thread so it might have been discussed already. Is the reason she has stopped her official Frugality page because they will be claiming Furlough from it? Given G Fletcher has claimed 30k.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Giovanni Fletcher - wow. She should be ashamed. Feels like Clemmie Hooper all over again, albeit it for different reasons.

Reactions: 7
Been to an antiques fair and bought more stuff to clutter her home. A vintage chair for the bathroom. Of course.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually get the chair, it’s handy to sit on when bathing little kids, no? I have a chair in my family bathroom. I used to used to sit on when my kids were little and in the Bath. I now use it to put towels on it.

I actually get the chair, it’s handy to sit on when bathing little kids, no? I have a chair in my family bathroom. I used to used to sit on when my kids were little and in the Bath. I now use it to put towels on it.
I sit on the toilet (lid down 🙊) does that make me a woman? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same! I use mine now to put my G&T on. 😂

But mine is a practical timber chair that can be wiped over when I’m cleaning the bathroom. I’m not sure rattan will hold up in a steamy room. In fact, I’m positive it won’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same! I use mine now to put my G&T on. 😂

But mine is a practical timber chair that can be wiped over when I’m cleaning the bathroom. I’m not sure rattan will hold up in a steamy room. In fact, I’m positive it won’t.
That chair is far too flimsy for an adult to sit on.

Last edited:
The chair looks so wrong in the bathroom. Completely out of place. The table for the kids looks random.

Reactions: 4
She’s veered from eclectic to a headachey mishmash. I loved her previous flat aswell.

Very sneaky re the double story extension, must be nice to do that on a 30k salary in London, on mat leave, in a pandemic 🙄

love her sisters house

Reactions: 5
They’re still going with that fence….🙄 she’s even done a post about it in her newsletter. I mean seriously, what a performance.
Maldives laying tiles for the first time. Bets on how long that’ll take

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.