The Frugality #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confuses the hell out of me why these ads are on her ‘personal’ account and not the business frugality one

Reactions: 2
Confuses the hell out of me why these ads are on her ‘personal’ account and not the business frugality one
Has she taken maternity leave or furlough from the business account? But the personal account is a separate entity?

Reactions: 1
On her personal account it says “on maternity leave (sort of)”. I take this to mean that she will take ads but is taking a break from ya know, creating original content. And therefore she cannot be bothered with the frugality side of things. Having her gifted pizza and eating it.

Reactions: 5
She really needs to drop the ‘frugal’ angle. They’re paying off the kitchen, regrets having wooden floors in their house and treated herself to an 80-90 Euro cushion.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw another ‘instagramer’ do this and she said (power phrasing) it was because babies all look the same but she only started hiding their faces once they looked like ‘people’ and they could be recognised at school or nursery which makes sense

Reactions: 4
I saw another ‘instagramer’ do this and she said (power phrasing) it was because babies all look the same but she only started hiding their faces once they looked like ‘people’ and they could be recognised at school or nursery which makes sense
would make sense but Peggy is very recognisable so she should have done this all along

Why does Alex seem to think things like not wearing socks & collecting matches constitutes a personality? So much navel gazing over a pair of house shoes.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she swap her personal and frugality usernames over? So one will have loads more followers than the other.

Wow the state of those cabinets and they’ve only been in for less than 6 months, I’ve never had to touch up my cabinets after I had them installed 4 years ago and I’ve got a child bashing about on a scooter and dogs

Reactions: 9
God that’s terrible. You get what you pay for. Can anyone remember what she said they paid for it? Just having my kitchen redone so I’m interested in the price!

God that’s terrible. You get what you pay for. Can anyone remember what she said they paid for it? Just having my kitchen redone so I’m interested in the price!
I hope they got it for cheap or I’d be asking for some money back

I’ve never bought a kitchen, but surely if it arrives scuffed or gets damaged while it’s being fitted then you complain and get them to fix it? 😳

Reactions: 6
Just looked at her blog and she said it was just under £6k for the cabinets, worktops and appliances. No comment 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
I actually looked at them for our kitchen...the savings are huge compared to Howdens etc....obviously for good reason...Alex has at least managed to influence me today...not to buy my kitchen from them, what a terrible advert

I’m assuming that excludes labour? Ours including labour (which is the most expensive part) was about £13k. From Howdens, Belfast sink, breakfast bar, more storage space than Alex, utility room and we haven’t had to touch it up!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.