The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Scotts having a 2nd kid and Kirsty said it’s her 12th grandkid.

abbie has 4 plus the 2 that passed
jordan 2 in care plus the 1 now
scott 2

who am I missing?

So Scotts having a 2nd kid and Kirsty said it’s her 12th grandkid.

abbie has 4 plus the 2 that passed
jordan 2 in care plus the 1 now
scott 2

who am I missing?
Oooh that's interesting!
I tried looking for Kirstys Facebook profile, but last post is from December!
Where did u find out 😉

Considering her history of very early deliveries it’s very ummmm. …. Brave of her to have another….
The last photo I saw her partner shared on social media her youngest two are still on oxygen. Ares also has a NG tube.

I just worked out that Scott's baby is only 6/7 months old, thought that was very soon to be pregnant again then remembered that this is normal for the Freers. Jordan's first two were born within a year.

The last photo I saw her partner shared on social media her youngest two are still on oxygen. Ares also has a NG tube.

I just worked out that Scott's baby is only 6/7 months old, thought that was very soon to be pregnant again then remembered that this is normal for the Freers. Jordan's first two were born within a year.
Must be coining it in on disability benefits.

I really do think she knows now the baby will be prem and have issues but still keeps going. Sorry but that’s wrong

Reactions: 3
Abby for sure knows that whenever she has a baby that they’ll be born premature. All her babies have been premature and it just keeps getting earlier and worse with each baby.
You’d think she would have stopped after Ares but nope, still going on to have sick premature babies.
It wouldn’t be easy having a premature baby plus 2 kids that have problems which has come from them being premature.

I’m not sure exactly how many kids Abby has anymore, I know she had a girl after Ares but other than that we don’t hear much about the Freers anymore.

Abby for sure knows that whenever she has a baby that they’ll be born premature. All her babies have been premature and it just keeps getting earlier and worse with each baby.
You’d think she would have stopped after Ares but nope, still going on to have sick premature babies.
It wouldn’t be easy having a premature baby plus 2 kids that have problems which has come from them being premature.

I’m not sure exactly how many kids Abby has anymore, I know she had a girl after Ares but other than that we don’t hear much about the Freers anymore.
After Ares she had 2 girls that sadly died and from what I saw she's had another 2 that were also very premature. That hospital must dread seeing her turning up every year.

I'm assuming the relationship with Abbie has broken down and he doesn't see her kids now so doesn't count them.

Reactions: 1
Bit odd! Gary says his 2nd Granddaughter, but he has Granddaughters from Abbie?
Abbie is not his biological daughter so he probably thinks her kids don’t count. I’m sure Shazza and Jordan aren’t his either.

Abbie is not his biological daughter so he probably thinks her kids don’t count. I’m sure Shazza and Jordan aren’t his either.
Abbie, Jordan, Hannah and Shaza aren't his. Scott is his first bio child.

Reactions: 2
OMG return of the bad penny. Thought we’d truly seen the last of him and his boring vlogs. Poppy looks a bit on the hefty side now. Looks like the rest of them no longer want to be vlogged so no idea what tit content he’ll come up with. No mention of Shazza. Wonder if she still lives with him. The girlfriend isn’t bad looking. No idea what she sees in him though.