The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she thought that the mispronunciation was cute…. Someone should have told her.

Reactions: 1
I am saying this very tentatively but has Gary finally done a bunk? No sign of him for months. Can we assume he has nothing of interest (never was in the first place) to say anymore.

I am saying this very tentatively but has Gary finally done a bunk? No sign of him for months. Can we assume he has nothing of interest (never was in the first place) to say anymore.
I don’t think he has anything to offer, just the garage, shops, cooking!

Last night for some reason the Mum from the Lewis family (beauty Queens, 12 girls, 1 boy) from the KAC came up on my social media. I did a bit of clicking and that woman seems to get into the newspaper more than most people change their underwear. Every time a grandchild is born she's there, posing. Her second eldest wants to have 13 kids "just like mum". Mum has clearly had a bit of work done to her face, maybe she wants to enter the beauty pageants now.

Last night for some reason the Mum from the Lewis family (beauty Queens, 12 girls, 1 boy) from the KAC came up on my social media. I did a bit of clicking and that woman seems to get into the newspaper more than most people change their underwear. Every time a grandchild is born she's there, posing. Her second eldest wants to have 13 kids "just like mum". Mum has clearly had a bit of work done to her face, maybe she wants to enter the beauty pageants now.
The Lewis family live locally to me. Mum used to work for local Tesco, however, I heard she left her job and her family have been banned from all Tescos for going freebie shopping. How true it is I've no idea, but I've heard it from several people.

• Haha
Oooh! Interesting! Do you still have the article? Would like to see how she looks now! 🤭🤭

Oooh! Interesting! Do you still have the article? Would like to see how she looks now! 🤭🤭
Screenshot_20230302_083952_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230302_083952_com.android.chrome.jpg

A before and after. If you Google Tracy Lewis big family the articles will all come up. Even if she got £300 for each article, no wonder she doesn't need to claim benefits (ha ha, I'm sure they were rolling in tax credits) as she seems to be in the paper every bloody week. I don't know how she can be bothered.

ETA: first time attaching pics and made a bit of a mess 😂

Attachments

View attachment 1997936View attachment 1997936
A before and after. If you Google Tracy Lewis big family the articles will all come up. Even if she got £300 for each article, no wonder she doesn't need to claim benefits (ha ha, I'm sure they were rolling in tax credits) as she seems to be in the paper every bloody week. I don't know how she can be bothered.

ETA: first time attaching pics and made a bit of a mess 😂
Thanks!
Blimey! She looks completely different! 😲😲😲