The Fragrance Floor scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe this con woman! Just seen she’s unarchived her old sign posts, shows th original date posted so it looks more trustworthy. she’s obviously preparing to start scamming down under now she’s left the u.k!

She’s changed her Instagram name to thethomsponsdownunder now

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe this con woman! Just seen she’s unarchived her old sign posts, shows th original date posted so it looks more trustworthy. she’s obviously preparing to start scamming down under now she’s left the u.k!

She’s changed her Instagram name to thethomsponsdownunder now
She’s launching in Australia next week

She’s also in a moving to australia group that I’m in and she has posted on there this morning that she is starting some kind of relocating business to help people emigrating there - luckily someone has called her out on it so hopefully she won’t get to too many people!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I don’t think she will ever be able to shake her scamming ways !! It’s going to follow her like a bad smell , she has ripped off thousands of brits and even know she is a long way from home ….I feel like it won’t be long til she is outed out there …is some ways it’s a small world!!!

Even better if hubby’s company who is the sponsor ever found out 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
She’s also in a moving to australia group that I’m in and she has posted on there this morning that she is starting some kind of relocating business to help people emigrating there - luckily someone has called her out on it so hopefully she won’t get to too many people!
Oo, what did they say?

She knows full well the new owners won’t refund and no one knows who the new owners are! Who would even buy a business that owed so much to customers as would have blatantly been a member of staff who bought it true so would have known her scammy ways

Reactions: 1
Newbie here. Accidentally stumbled across her TikTok- saw how beautiful her house is & how amazing her life looked in aus- stuff of dreams at such a young age really!! Anyway kept listening to her referring to old insta etc did a bit of digging & from google reviews landed here a bit ago & spent some time reading through everything from the start. Amazing how deceiving social media is 😂 Anyway essay over…is it me or has she deleted everything?

Attachments

She’s deleted everything, I think it may be because she’s trying to set up another couple of scam businesses in Oz and has been advertising in some the immigration Facebook groups and old customers have called her out on it so she’s changed her name on facebook again and gone quiet

She’s moved to the other side of the world but yet her reputation continues… she is deluded if she thinks she’ll get away with what’s she done!

First time poster, myself and my partner are also planning to move to Australia end of the year, so we was in the same facebook group that she was in every 5 minutes showing off about how amazing she is. My other half and i got the ICK immediately, when she was asked if she will ever go back to the uk she said in a video "WE are NEVER going back, the uk has so many bad memories and has nothing for me anymore" the cheek of it. When we then saw the fact she had been in perth all of 6 weeks before she painted herself as a "relocation agent" we have never cringed harder.
she needs to be careful though as it took me 5 minutes to find her full address in Aus in Landsdale, so one call to local authorities explaining shes been commiting fraud for 4 years could have her perfect dream ruined, i personally believe deleting all her socials is her way of trying to not jeopardise her place in aus !

Reactions: 4
First time poster, myself and my partner are also planning to move to Australia end of the year, so we was in the same facebook group that she was in every 5 minutes showing off about how amazing she is. My other half and i got the ICK immediately, when she was asked if she will ever go back to the uk she said in a video "WE are NEVER going back, the uk has so many bad memories and has nothing for me anymore" the cheek of it. When we then saw the fact she had been in perth all of 6 weeks before she painted herself as a "relocation agent" we have never cringed harder.
she needs to be careful though as it took me 5 minutes to find her full address in Aus in Landsdale, so one call to local authorities explaining shes been commiting fraud for 4 years could have her perfect dream ruined, i personally believe deleting all her socials is her way of trying to not jeopardise her place in aus !
Let’s hope she reads this… get a job instead of defrauding people, oh and refund the people you owe!

Reactions: 3