The Fragrance Floor scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the biggest con artist out there. She’s got a whole new country down under to scam now

Reactions: 3
Are you definitely going to get it because I saw on her stories she’s refunding orders now 🙄
I’ve asked for a refund myself now, she’s not sitting on my money any longer! She needs a lesson on how to operate a business. If you are going to expect more sales (by way of her £20 offer and then dramatic announcement) have the infrastructure to cope with them and as a minimum, have a decent customer services team!

I just want us all to keep this thread alive so hopefully potential customers can see this first!
WISH I’d searched for this thread before hand!

What is her @ please?
Think she’s changed it to @thethompsonfamily but was @housesignsuk

Reactions: 1
Has she got rid of all her insta accounts? I can’t seem to find this woman in there unless I’m blocked 😂

Has she got rid of all her insta accounts? I can’t seem to find this woman in there unless I’m blocked 😂
She’s now thethompsonsdiary basically just her showing her new life in Australia where she’s not working and spending all the money she conned off people

Reactions: 3
I found this thread from the review site, I can’t believe how many people she’s ripped off! I didn’t realise she had so many previous businesses, I’ve gone back to catch-up. How in the heck was she allowed to keep conning people?! Would have looked good on the visa application 🙂

I ordered a sign off her which took 5 months to arrive, much likes others have said they deleted comments, messages were ignored & it was impossible to email. Annoyed me when she would post website sales, hoover sticks.. hun catch-up with your current orders? You have customers waiting MONTHS?! If people were treated like that with a sign why would they ever think about coming back to your business for other products? I certainly unfollowed & avoided. I had several people message on ig who were having the exact same issues. I reported it to my bank in the end to get my money back. I’m really sorry to read how many people she’s fucked over :(
It Seems she’s good at the social media game, all smoke and mirrors to look good and try to fool people.

Sorry for the rant. I thought I was just an unlucky one but wow!!
Noticed how she’s archived all the pre australia posts too. Surely that fitted in the whole emigrating insta but hey ho.. all image of displaying a certain pretense on her socials isn’t it.

She’s bragging she’s got loads of savings! We know where she got them from. Basically a thief no wonder she’s fled the country. Vile.
Is she?? She has some front. Who brags about having savings? What a weird thing to say. Won’t be long until she’s scamming people in Australia.

Reactions: 2
Her videos keep coming up on my tik Tok feed didn’t think I’d see her smug face ever again!! Looks like no one’s getting a refund now 🙄

Her videos keep coming up on my tik Tok feed didn’t think I’d see her smug face ever again!! Looks like no one’s getting a refund now 🙄
Did you see her post last week about starting up her signs in Australia for a hobby? Thought she was taking a year out to find her self? Or has she decided to start scamming earlier than expected 😂

• Wow
So what do you know - she’s started already - launching the house signs in Australia next week
- she literally has no shame!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2