The Fragrance Floor scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that struggles with the math of how much overpriced Shake n Vac you have to sell you afford a house that big? Surely she’s not selling that much?
She has said before in stories that her partner is in a very very well paid job in IT I think

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did she not say she swapped homes with her sister?
Looks like this is to take the limelight off the fact her business is not as popular as she makes out plus someone mentioned earlier that she’s working alone again from her garage.
Yeah she did, all abit fishy. She’s defo working from her garage no stories from the unit anymore

Am I the only one that struggles with the math of how much overpriced Shake n Vac you have to sell you afford a house that big? Surely she’s not selling that much?
I totally agree!
what I don’t get is most business owners in the first year don’t make much themselves and invest the money back into the brand.
Now I’m not genius but let’s get this correct..
Started off just on her own in her kitchen.
She got her sister on board.
Out grew her kitchen and got a unit.
She then got a second and possibly even a 3rd unit, totally re decorating each one on moving in.
She at one point had her sister and at LEAST one other staff member. At times more...
so including herself that’s 2/3 full time staff members and 2/3 units plus over heads, fragrance oils, packaging, re decorating, and god knows what else they may use.
she then I’m sure moved into a completely different unit and did that up too as she didn’t like the other? Or somthing along those lines! You loose track! Every day she has “super exciting things happening” or “big changes”!
so how in a year has she earned so much that she’s been able to move into her “dream home” From her company?
this same company that is so so busy, yet she’s got rid of all her units and staff, bar her sister and is now back based at home this time in her garage? She said was because it makes her happy but using Ava may aromas as an example, she also started in her kitchen , can you imagine her ever being able to move back home and work? So someone’s telling porky pies!
I don’t care if you sell 1 pack of harper stuff a week or 1000 but why lie!
If she’s as busy as she says she’s fiddling the books somehow to be able to make that much her self to buy her dream home.
That’s my opinion anyways !
Her customer service is shocking, I liked her products but I would not ever ever spend another penny after the way she spoke to me! Literally the rudest person ever!

Reactions: 2
The sister claims she is renting it from
Her and says she’s in her house
There is no way Nicole would be able to afford two mortgages on two different houses!!! Even if she was renting! What mortgage company with would seriously give her two mortgages whilst she is very newly self employed and hubby may be on good money but your talking at least £600,000 worth of houses 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
There is no way Nicole would be able to afford two mortgages on two different houses!!! Even if she was renting! What mortgage company with would seriously give her two mortgages whilst she is very newly self employed and hubby may be on good money but your talking at least £600,000 worth of houses 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She could be renting the old house and subletting it on the fly and paying rent to her sister (May be another sister) for the one she is in just now. I don’t see her being a legitimate person so she could be doing this all on down low with no official people knowing

She did say she bought it though at some point didn’t she? Or did I imagine it
No way could she afford that especially being newly self employed. The girl spins so much lies it’s unreal. It’s a new canvas to get free tit for mind you.

No way could she afford that especially being newly self employed. The girl spins so much lies it’s unreal. It’s a new canvas to get free tit for mind you.
Hinch wannabe

Screen shots of her email replies please
I wouldn’t in case she could identify me she is vicious she would know which order it was and be able to work out who it was

I think they are actually safe but still don’t stop her stinking entitled attitude 🤬🤬🤬
Can you all please spread the word about her and this thread
Curious what the other side of the sheet says is that things that need dealing with or correcting?

I’m the same, would love to post my emails but she will have my details then and prob share it like she did with others

Anyone know her full name, was going to look on Companies House to see what the registered address is so I can get in touch with trading standards?

So her unit she was renting was a flexi
They are company that have properties all over the UK and allow businesses to have cheap short stays.
They have monthly rolling contracts.

So that’s how.
I am sorry but she made out she got so big with all these units but she was only average few 100 orders a months

Considering she always had 40/50% off
3/4 staff
Plus stock
And rent

There was no way she was making enough. Just wanted the type of the “unit” as other companies were growing in to units.

duck knows what she’s actually doing
She’s fake as duck
A liar
copies other company’s
And half her products are dangerous
Like her washing stuff and advising people to put her products in a mop bucket.

Any product that cleans has to be tested

Sprays and shake and vacs don’t have to be tested
Everything else does

Reactions: 3
So her unit she was renting was a flexi
They are company that have properties all over the UK and allow businesses to have cheap short stays.
They have monthly rolling contracts.

So that’s how.
I am sorry but she made out she got so big with all these units but she was only average few 100 orders a months

Considering she always had 40/50% off
3/4 staff
Plus stock
And rent

There was no way she was making enough. Just wanted the type of the “unit” as other companies were growing in to units.

duck knows what she’s actually doing
She’s fake as duck
A liar
copies other company’s
And half her products are dangerous
Like her washing stuff and advising people to put her products in a mop bucket.

Any product that cleans has to be tested

Sprays and shake and vacs don’t have to be tested
Everything else does
What’s worrying is that Soul we’re happy for her to make products for them and they had no safety instructions or scent ingredients in them. Completely against safety procedures.

She’s now put her company logo on her home page, I think the fragrance floor is going to go MIA soon

I’ve often wondered how/if she stayed 100% compliant as she doesn’t come across as the smartest. She can barely spell! How could she put together a fully compliant SDS!

Reactions: 3
Anyone know her full name, was going to look on Companies House to see what the registered address is so I can get in touch with trading standards?
Her name is Nicole Adshead. I’ve already looked previously and nothing on there.
On her safety labels she should have her address on