The Fragrance Floor scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ordered some carpet freshener last year. I also ordered some room fragrance. Unfortunately one of the fragrance bottles leaked and didn’t work. I emailed her and basically was trying for two weeks to get a refund. She didn’t want to refund !!!! I unfollowed her and reported her ..... scam

Reactions: 5
If you google carpet freshener you can make it yourself it’s easy. You can buy the fragrance oil from amazon. Also can make the room fresheners too.

Reactions: 8
Every so often she comes out with a sob story to make people feel sorry for her

Reactions: 6
She's the worst. Hate those who have a few followers and decide they can be a business person. She clearly knows nothing about customer service. It would be more understandable if she was selling some amazing products but she's literally got bicarbonate of soda and mixed in fragrance oils off ebay then slapped the price up by 6X the price.
Then to show off her new massive house. Yeah it's great that all her customers have paid for that, try paying them some respect instead of being a little cow.

Reactions: 10
She’s closed due to the fire, yet she works from her garage ... ok
Yeah obv she will be doing all the repair work herself 🙄🤣

Tbh you should always be wary of a company who always doesn’t 40/50% off

She obv closed her work shop down as she couldn’t afford it

This company is a complete rip off. My wife bought the ''autumn collection' it was about £15. The pictures made it look like it included 4 full sized products but when it arrived it was 4 tiny sample shake and vacs each weighing 60g. Before that order arrived the wife went crazy and was drawn in by a 50% sale, she placed 3 more orders. They never arrived. Every time the company replied to a email they were so incredibly rude and about 4 weeks later once the first order arrived kept sending the tracking info for that one order as proof of delivery for the 3 other orders. The company finally accepted they hadnt sent the orders and would send them out that day. It took a further 6 weeks for all to arrive.

Yeah the products smell ok but are way over priced for what they are. They have no customer service skills. Its a complete rip off company.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sob story time again! Her emails are unbelievably rude and threatening, you have to have good customer service for people to want to re order or you are destroying your own business, I can’t figure out how she managed to get so many followers

Reactions: 1
Sob story time again! Her emails are unbelievably rude and threatening, you have to have good customer service for people to want to re order or you are destroying your own business, I can’t figure out how she managed to get so many followers
She sucked them all in off her home account she’s so far up lindamyhomestyles arse because she sent her free stuff and never stops raving about it in fact I think she’s the only one I’ve seen rave about it

Reactions: 2
Probably set fire to her own home for the sob story. In other words "everyone feel sorry for me and buy my items so I can fix my house that you've all paid for anyway"

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one that struggles with the math of how much overpriced Shake n Vac you have to sell you afford a house that big? Surely she’s not selling that much?

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one that struggles with the math of how much overpriced Shake n Vac you have to sell you afford a house that big? Surely she’s not selling that much?
She had money before
Did you see her house on the Thompson house?

Reactions: 1