Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megapuff

Chatty Member
My heart went out to her until I saw that ridiculous post. Her saying she’s seeking help for her issues coz she was doing a bag on a night out… would she GIVE OVER! I’m sorry that makes a mockery of people facing addiction issues etc. I’m sure her family have asked her to post but that is fucking ridiculous. I’d have more respect for her if she posted saying she’d lost the run of herself and was taking a step back.
But sure we don't know what's going with her, she ended her engagement and could have fallen down a dangerous hole of drugs. Someone said she was in hospital after it went viral so she could be fragile etc she's only 22

Reactions: 24

wineo20

VIP Member
No one knows what issues this girl has. Yes she was stupid she she fucked up. People need to be allowed to move on as well. I just hope she gets to move on. I don’t know them personally but I know people that do and say they are a lovely family. Tbh they made me laugh and smile on the some dark days during covid lock downs!

Reactions: 24

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I requested it to be taken down.

Please please don't come @ me for doing this.
I did all my clubbing in the 90's and early 00's when drugs were definitely the thing to do. (E's & C) I'm just thankful there are no videos of me in the 90's doing dumbass shit. All part of my growing up I guess.
I just feel sorry for her and the shame she must be feeling 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Why would she be sacked tho? Unless shes taking it in work its none of their business what she does in her free time.
She could very well be required to take a drugs test if the company she is working for deems her to be a danger in work, under health and safety.
Some employment contracts state the employees may be required to take random drug testing also. I had this requirement in my contract in one job I had over 20 years ago so it's not something new.
If I had a relative in a care home with this beauty working there, I'd most certainly being it to managements attention.
She may be young, but she's an adult. Not a silly teen. And quite happy to live with the perks that the Flemings brand brings them. She really should know better.

Taylor17

VIP Member
Thanks. I hadn’t heard of that before. I just thought she was caked in make up? I wouldn’t have said she was trying to be black? Am
I missing something? Lol
No you are not missing anything. Every second person who wears too much fake tan are being accused of black fishing these days. I used to spray tan and I never had a client say " I want to be so dark that people think I'm a black person" or any words similar. Yes, I'm sure some people do it but it isn't the intention of most. People are really trying to drag the fleming girl now

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Ah look at the end of the day she didn’t hurt anyone. What she’s feeling now is embarrassment at being talked about and disappointment at hurting her parents but this will heal in time. Let’s save the real judgement and resentment for the people who really deserve it. Maybe it’s good that she’s getting away it’ll do her the world of good. On a scale of 1-10 of things to be embarrassed about she scores a 10 but a 0 on being a bad person. She also scores a 10 on having a nice bottom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She put it up on her own snapchat story
Oh god! Must have been a mistake. I do hope she’s okay and realises that while she might feel like her life is over that she will recover from this. It’s not like she has hurt someone, she just did something foolish but life will go on and she’ll get over it

square_spoon

VIP Member
No it’s the son who gives me the mega creeps. The da I just dismiss as a weird oul fella but the main man himself gives me the shivers. So overacted and fake - he’s like the Irish cousin of someone from Glee.

• Haha

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
Derry is the head of the loans department in the credit untion in Tralee I believe. My mother does the same job for another credit union, her and her co workers can’t fathom how he gets away with acting the gobshite and having himself in his underwear all over the internet. Imagine going in for a car loan and having Derry behind the desk how could you take him seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Taylor17

VIP Member
If you didn't know people blackfishing is massively culturally inappropriate as with a white person wearing dreadlocks. I think as a person of colour it's very inappropriate for a white person to say how they should feel .
I am well aware what cultural appropriation is.I don't agree with you that this is what the fleming girl is doing. I think that the video drama has died down and people who don't like her are trying to drag her down with any flimsy means they can

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
If you didn't know people blackfishing is massively culturally inappropriate as with a white person wearing dreadlocks. I think as a person of colour it's very inappropriate for a white person to say how they should feel .
Sorry but what’s wrong with a white person having dreadlocks?! 🤔 it’s a hairstyle and people are free to wear their hair whatever way they want. I hate the day and age we are living in where people are offended by their own shadow 🥴😂

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
Who remembers Katie French? Didn't Gerry Ryan die from a heart attack following a coccaine binge. It's a mugs game

Reactions: 20

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
Not being funny but every young person does coke these days. The problem is not everybody is foolish enough to video themselves doing it. Personally I don't understand the attraction to it just seems to be the culture now.
This is simply not true.

You are very much in the minority in that case. I tried it for the first time when I was 17. I'm now 43.I partied hard during the late 90's and well into the 00's. My core friends group did it as well.as other drugs. Back.then it was very much part of the scene. I know for a fact kids are doing it in.schools. A well known private Dublin school is rife with it. I could have any drug i.wanted at the push of a button. It is very much the thing to do now as par for the course.
I would also be in that minority then.

jimbobxo

I can honestly say I have never known anyone in school/college/work/family who does coke. This thing about it being normal now, I really don't think so.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I don't think it goes on as much as people make out, trying to normalise it. It was on the radio that 'everyone knows how to get coke', not one of us in the room had a clue where to even start. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Unfortunately you are possibly oblivious to it as I have to agree that it is everywhere now.
I would say I would find it harder to list people I know that haven’t taken it. Really sad how it’s gone this way.

• Haha

babynice

I feel so bad for her. I hope she’s doing ok. I was more shocked that she has such a great figure!

While it wouldn’t be for me, she’s just doing what a lot of other people her age are doing. Just unfortunate that the video got out there. Her friend should be ashamed recording her when she was in that state!

Reactions: 18

FoolingNobody

They said in an interview that they don't believe in living together before marriage but they they've come around to it. Derry is a credit union manager I think this won't come across well for his job
They are very religious, I remember the mother having badges and all about voting no to repeal, that’s when I went off them.

• Wow
Reactions: 18