The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I look at her I just think mutton dressed as lamb. She tries so hard to be younger than she is and it's cringeworthy to watch her fail at it

Reactions: 3
Anyone else panic at the thought of JJ eating those mini eggs?! Prime choking material right there 🙈

Reactions: 6
She said before that Trevor had an opportunity. It's only a part-time job but you never see him around lol

She was never embarrassed to say he was a stay at home dad and this answer is too long to be honest. It's probably her who doesn't want to say it, because it's not fancy enough for her standards.

Also, after all her BS about budgeting and how well-organised they are with money and the rest (lol), she would never admit they just needed money.

Anyway, since when she has boundaries ?

Reactions: 8
Airwick stuff to make your home smell nice and L’Occitane products for her to smell fresh.

Annoying but maybe these brands are trying to make her wash and tidy/clean her home.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said before that Trevor had an opportunity. It's only a part-time job but you never see him around lol

She was never embarrassed to say he was a stay at home dad and this answer is too long to be honest. It's probably her who doesn't want to say it, because it's not fancy enough for her standards.

Also, after all her BS about budgeting and how well-organised they are with money and the rest (lol), she would never admit they just needed money.

Wasn’t he a security guard in asda?

This! Why doesn't she just say "I was going to take time off with Theo and we couldn't afford for us to be both off work so Trev went back and actually it's worked out really well for us as a family" instead of all this bullshit about trev wanting to do 'projects'

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t he a security guard in asda?
Maybe. I read it here but I have no idea where it comes from. I don’t remember her mentioning it.

This! Why doesn't she just say "I was going to take time off with Theo and we couldn't afford for us to be both off work so Trev went back and actually it's worked out really well for us as a family" instead of all this bullshit about trev wanting to do 'projects'
Absolutely, or just say, sorry he prefers to keep it secret for whatever reasons.

Reactions: 1
Weird little social climber. She can’t say what job trev is doing because it doesn’t fit in with her delusions of being a middle class family. Rather than a family with more kids than they can look after properly, a house they can’t afford to do up and a mum who scams her way into jobs then spends company time making duck me faces for Instagram reels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Trev doing ‘projects’ is her trying to make it sound like he’s self employed doing something fancy that he chooses to do. When in reality he’s working a ‘job’ cos they need money. Nobody does projects when you have 4 young children to raise and a house of that size to run and renovate and a wife on maternity leave. You need stability

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Trev doing ‘projects’ is her trying to make it sound like he’s self employed doing something fancy that he chooses to do. When in reality he’s working a ‘job’ cos they need money. Nobody does projects when you have 4 young children to raise and a house of that size to run and renovate and a wife on maternity leave. You need stability
Maybe his projects will take off to pay towards upcoming gas and electricity prices for such a big house

Is it just me that thinks it’s weird she’s wearing a cardigan like a jumper? I’ve always worn them over a tshirt or something. The thought of the cardigan material against skin just freaks me out 😂

Reactions: 2
She is trying to keep up with what’s in style at the moment, wearing a cardigan as a top and having a bit tucked in regardless of shape or size seems to be the way to wear it these days. Ditto also doing up the buttons mismatched /in the opposite button hole if it happens to gape at the boobs.

I mean I would just buy a size bigger and be done with it, or perhaps as a large busted woman who steers away from button up shirts and anything that will strain at the boobs not wear it, not our jess.

She loves herself, she wants all women to love ourselves and feel ourselves, it’s all bopo ain’t it, let’s forget the fact that you can love yourself without looking like a prized twit.

When you see her flailing about in those videos I can't help but think of the stench wafting about 🤢🤢

• Haha
How can well renowned blm activist Jess have such little riddim for a black woman? When she starts trying to jiggle her flat batty it makes me want to cry

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how she tells everyone she is a size 16/18 yet we can clearly see the 20 on the label of her jeans when she does those godawful GRWM reels 😂

I love how she tells everyone she is a size 16/18 yet we can clearly see the 20 on the label of her jeans when she does those godawful GRWM reels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

And even they burst open after a big meal. Just wear a 22 and tell us they are a 22 body confident Jess

It’s like that white top from Amazon where she said I got a XL but could have got a L” no Jess, you barely fit in the XL love. You ain’t kidding anyone!

• Haha