The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah it seems JJ is a little late with development? SHOCK, the kids been ignored for 3 years 🙄
Yeah ignored whilst living in a mad house, watching his mum swinging her tities to the camera every morning, also with a little brother born so soon, he never got any proper attention
I feel sorry for this kid really

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She looks so bored in that ad, like interacting with her child is a chore. In fact, her mouth hardly moves to talk to him!

Reactions: 2
Announces to her followers that her son is non verbal and possibly on the spectrum and then the next time time we see him, it’s an ad. Parents like her disgust me!
I can't help but wonder if the child is non verbal...she strikes me as being someone who would play a situation up to be autism mummy

Reactions: 1
I know these instamums all use their kids and its rotten, but it does feel particularly nasty when its using a SEN child.

She is disgusting.

Reactions: 7
No idea! I work in the same field and the level of flexibility she always manages to blag is unbelievable. She never does any work either! And when she does work she has the kids at home!
Me too!!! Head of people she’s not held down a job for more than a year

Reactions: 4
Wasn't she in recruitment / talent before. Although it's all HR it's quite different isn't it. I don't know how you move from talent to head of people!

Reactions: 3
LOL no way is she HoP. I work in the same field as well, she would be useless.
I hadn't seen her post when I posted earlier or it would have been a rant! WTAF no way is she HOP and if she is more fool that company! I'm lost for words and mortally offended TBH 🤣

• Haha
She is a blagger, blaggers gonna blag, very telling that she can’t hold down any job for any period of time because social media likes come first. It’s also very easy to find out with publicly available info who she has/is working for. If companies don’t do their due diligence then they deserve to have her as an employee stealing paid time away from them.

Reactions: 5
I guess her employer doesn’t mind, seeing as they’re in influencer/social media industry, and some of their staff are also social media famous.
Interestingly she’s not included on “our team” page yet
Hope she upped her personal hygiene now that she’s expected to be in the office daily
Personally I wouldn’t be able to take her serious in work setting, you can’t unsee her flinging her tits in those get ready with me videos

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its a small firm, so shes HR Manager but the HoP title is much broader sounding. She may be great at talent recruitment and EDI, but I cant see her managing ER and working at a strategic level. She is too scatty!

Reactions: 3
But is she great at EDI? Or has she just declared herself great at it? Because for me, most ‘EDI experts’ have little to no experience.

• Heart